MERCY OF GOD SPEAK INTO MY MARRIAGE
Bible Verses: Deut 11:13-17,
Follow Day 2 Prayers here:
You are welcome to our 7 days fasting and prayers for all our expected mothers worldwide. The 7 days fasting and prayers are majorly for all expectant mothers who are believing God for the fruit of the womb. Time of fasting is from 6 am to 6 pm. Daily we shall be using water and our favourite fruit to break the fast in 6 pm, we can eat any other food. Fasting type is dry! Date September 5th Friday, to 5th Thursday October 2017. NB: This programme does not include the single women but only the married women or men as the case maybe.
- What to avoid during fasting and prayers
- Prayers before and after fasting and prayers
- Mercy of God through repentance
There shall be no more miscarriage, barrenness and long expectancy of pregnancy in your marriage, in Jesus name. The yoke of fibroid attack in your womb is broken and the mercy of God shall repair your womb for signs and wonders, in Jesus name. The mercy of God will locate your marriage.
The mercy of God is the drive for fruitfulness and wonderful marriage. The Bible says in Matthew 5:7 – Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. It is the only the blessed couple have the right to obtain and enjoy the mercy of God in their marriage. An home without God’s mercy, it is an home ending for destruction.
Marriage is the union between man and woman. It binds two together to become one flesh. He establishes marriage primarily for fruitfulness, multiplication and to replenish the home. Any couple who operates outside the scope of God, the Bible says, He will withhold His mercy.
Many homes are lacking the mercy of God. The principle of a man and woman to do things together in the home is scarce. There is no love that back up the couple again. It is either the man is complaining about the man or the woman is seriously complaining about the man. When there is trouble in the home, the mercy of God may gradually depart from such home.
God’s mercy does not manipulate anybody or intimidate people. Once you pray, repent and obey God’s word and you make your confession, you have nothing to fear about your expectation for the fruit of the womb. If you want to obtain the mercy of God, you must be willing to stay away from sin.
If you want God to open your womb and make you a happy mother, you must try as possible to be open. Transparency is the beauty of marriage. If you want God to use your marriage to surprise your mockers and disappoint your enemies, you must be willing to give out to children around you.
There are things that allow an expectant mother to conceive and bear children in her marriage. Such things is truthfulness and serving God diligently without adding sorrow. As a married woman, when you continue to ask for the mercy of God, you should have no fear of barrenness or miscarriages.
One of the things that hinders the mercy of God is when the woman refuse to to let her husband know certain things about her secret life. The same thing applies when a husband deliberately hid some sensitive information about himself from his wife. The moment you find yourself into this, unfortunately the mercy of God will cease to operate fully.
The Bible knows that couples hides certain things from each other. That’s why he emphasized the importance of confession in Proverbs 28;16
It is very common to hear cases of couples still believing God for the fruit of the womb . They usually encounter several miscarriages, many have consulted many places for help without success. They begin to wonder what could be responsible for their problem.
Psalm 113:9, ”He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.”
The Bible explains the problem of barrenness but see what God said in Exodus 23:26, ”There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of t
hy days I will fulfil. The Bible also makes us to understand that he showeth mercy to those who deserve it (Romans 9:16)
The mercy of God gives us what we do not deserve but we must also know that it is the prerogative of God to show mercy to whoever He wants. This much is stated in Romans 9 : 15. God is a merciful God and He does not abandon couples believing God for the fruit of the womb
- Psalm 40:11, ”Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy loving-kindness and thy truth continually preserve me.”
- Psalm 41:4, ”I said, Lord, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.”
- 1 John 1:9 , ”If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
HINDERANCE TO GOD’S MERCY AND CHILDLESSNESS IN MARRIAGE
- Ancestral sin
- Curses and covenant
- Greediness and pride
- Evil association
- Disobedient to God’s warning
- Keeping information from your husband
- Consulting false prophet and native doctors for fruit of the womb
- Hatred and wickedness
- Stubbornness and diabolical
- Spirit spouse
WHAT DO I DO TO OBTAIN GOD’S MERCY AND FORGIVENESS IN MY MARRIAGE?
- Be willing to repent from your sins
- Avoid unholy behavious such as anger, unforgiveness
- Confess every known sins to God and try as much possible to avoid them in future
- Be willing to show others mercy and forget what they did to you
- Rebuke addiction to sin and ungodly lifestyle
- Ask God for forgiveness of your sins
- Break and renounce every curse of the law
- Remind God of all your sins
- Plead the blood of Jesus upon your womb
CONFESSION IN THE WORD:
PSALM 51, ”Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
INSTRUCTION: Bring out your fresh water and favourite fruits and declare Deuteronomy 28:1-14 into the fruit and water. You can use it to break your fast by 6 pm. All prayers should be taken both day and night.
- The mercy of God programmand your presence in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- As I am taking part in this fasting programme, I shall be made whole, in the name of Jesus.
- I switch off my spirit from the things of the world, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, if your mercy has departed my marriage, let my labour in prayers activate it back, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sin of my past life, unholy activities of yesterdays that is hurting my fruitfulness, mercy of God, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, the world has failed me, disappointed me, the system has pushed me, O God let your mercy find its bearing in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, if my childlessness in my marriage is programmed from you, I plead for your mercy and forgiveness of my sins, in the name of Jesus.
- Every invisible demon against the mercy of God in my marriage, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O ye mercy of God, do not pass us by , in the name of Jesus.
- Father, show me our sin or the cause of our barrenness and give us second chance, in the name of Jesus.
- (Lay your hands on your womb): I neutralize the evil hands of the enemy upon my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- (Take this prayer, if there is a trace of fibroid in your womb), Father, you establish and connect me to my husband. I embrace your word that says I shall be fruitful, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whatever is the source of my mistake that has given room for repeated miscarriage in my marriage, be aborted by fire and thunder, in the name of Jesus,
- Father, if this long expectancy of pregnancy is from the devil or nightmares, O God, crush them out, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of mercy, fight against fighting against the joy of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, my father, mother are expecting a child from me, Father, do not allow my mother to regret over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, the world is waiting for the cry of babies in my marriage, mercy of God accelerate the day of my joy, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage shall not attract curse from God and family members, in the name of Jesus.
- Hannah and Sarah refused to give up crying for the fruit of the womb. No matter what, I will not give up waiting for God, in Jesus name
- Heaven of mercy, open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, have mercy upon me according to your loving kindness and according ro the multitude of your tender mercies, in Jesus name
- Father, in any way both of us have sinned against you as couple, let your mercy prevail over my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to acknowledge you in all thy ways and help me not to lean on my own understanding, in Jesus name (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Father, if I have rubbish and polluted the works of your mercy in my marriage, O God have compassion for us, in Jesus name
- Father speak possibility into my womb, in the name of Jesus.
FORGIVENESS AND MERCY PRAYERS
Mark 11:25, Matt 6:14-15,
26. Father, I thank you for your words that says that you have forgiven me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Father, I thank you for joining me and my husband together as fruitful couple, in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, I thank you for what you have done so far in our marriage. I refuse to complain more and thankless, in Jesus name
29. Father I thank you for your forgiveness in our marriage, in Jesus name
30. I ask for forgiveness and cleansing of all my sins by the blood of Jesus Psalm 51:1-2
31. Father, I ask for forgiveness over my anger against my husband, in the name of Jesus.
32. Father, I ask for forgiveness over my errors and mistakes, in the name of Jesus.
33. Father, I ask for forgiveness and mercy for disobeying you in my marriage, in Jesus name.
34. Father, if my childlessness is as a result of marrying the wrong partner, have mercy on me for my ignorance
35. Father, help me to expose all my faults and sins to my husband, in Jesus name
36. Father, I reject any power trying to distribute the mercy of sorrow into my marriage, in Jesus name
37. Father, if my child problem is as a result of my family or in laws, let your mercy produce honor into my marriage
WRITE YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org