PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES
What is Prayer?
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
- Prayer is a communication between you and God.
- Prayer is talking and listening to God.
- Prayer is to allow God work speak in your life.
- Prayer is the gateway to God’s presence.
- Prayer opens your spiritual eyes.
- Prayer makes you to be sensitive.
- Prayer is to present your matter to God.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the night.
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Matthew 4:17, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Read about 5o benefits of fasting and prayers:
Introduction to scriptural prayers.
Prayer is absolutely a serious hard work. It is part of our daily responsibilities. Prayer can be an action or an attitude, a fight of faith. It is a tool for going into spiritual warfare. When taking some prayer points, you must attached your spirit into it. The Scripture makes us to understand that we ought to pray without ceasing, as Paul exhorts in 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
There are trillions of prayer points around the world, but unfortunately not many of them are backed up with scriptures. Prayer is a key element in any person’s life. If you have been praying some prayers and you feels there is no breakthrough, you need to examine the problem.
One of the most powerful and effective ways of getting quick answers from God is by praying with relevant verses of the Bible. The word of God is fully a complete manual for all situations. It may interest you to know that even the shortest verses of the Bible can be one’s destiny prayers.
I am a man who loves to pray, starting from younger age, I can take any scriptures and convert it to machine gun prayers. Prayers are just the mystery of divinity. Scriptural prayers plays an important role for every child of God. Without the word of God prayer is just a noise.
That’s why so many people prays with no significant results. Jesus understands the importance of prayers while going for 40 days and 40 night dry fasting.
Just a word ”It is written”.. Devil surrenders and bows. For any Christian to overcome the activity of darkness in this end-time, they must train themselves to pray more in the scriptures more than praying with the state of their perception. The Psalmist is the greatest example.
What is warfare prayer?
The Psalmists says, ”Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him”.
Warfare prayer is a kind of prayer that brings the victory of Jesus over the host of evil. They are prayers directed at the host of darkness. Warfare prayer is a language of spiritual warfare.
There are different kinds of prayers, prayer of faith, prayer of petition, prayer of commitment, prayer of consecration, prayer of agreement, but warfare is more focused on the wicked forces.
No wonder the Bible recognize the importance of warfare prayers when he says:
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
A clear example of warfare prayer is, O God arise, fight against those that are fighting against and contend with those that are contending with me, in the name of Jesus.
All prayers are powerful as long as you are using the name of Jesus to end it. Of a truth, there are some certain prayers that doesn’t border the devil at all, no matter how much you pray, the strategy used it doesn’t challenge him, taking warfare prayer with a scriptural backup really worry him.
Many people are in long term bondage. They cannot pray for long. Warfare prayer is just like a noise to them. They believe you don’t have to disturb the enemy instead you pray for their protection. There are so many people like that even in deliverance churches. I call them hypocrites!
A lot of people notice that when they start praying they start having strange dreams. It is because, for the first time, they are praying the kind of prayers that touched the roots of their problems. When you have more attacks after your aggressive prayers, it is now your duty to keep it up.
What are the advantages of praying through the Scriptures:
- It gives you power and authority over situation (enemy) (Luke 10:19).
- It ensures your prayers are answered.
- It dispatches the angel of God to work on your requests.
- It paralyzes all activities of the host of darkness.
- It gives you confidence over your prayers.
- It commands divine attention towards your case.
- It leads to the fulfillment of your goals, dreams and visions.
Scriptural prayers against the devil
It is scriptural to pray against your enemies. It is also biblical to suffocate the life of witches. It is written to bind and cast out unclean spirits. It is definitely true to pray a recovery prayers. Until you pray by scriptural references, there may be long delay of your prayers.
Perhaps the more you pray the more the battle is getting more tougher. Life is a battle and you need to fight real hard until you see the end of that situation.
Today is the day that you have to deal with them with some powerful scriptural based prayer points. Pray them aggressively. Do not take them for granted. Focus your mind on the prayers.
It is important to know that praying with Bible verses have won many battles. The word of God can be used for spiritual warfare and protection of destiny. Right from the beginning of history, people have conquered devils using the word of God against them.
The devil does not want anyone to succeed in life; neither does he want anyone to hear what the Lord is saying to them. If the devil can attack people during prayers then he knows that prayer is the key. The devil has used the weapon of laziness and distraction to cause prayerlessness.
He has made them not to have interest in meditating the scriptures. Someone who is praying aggressively will suddenly stop the prayers as soon as someone walked in.
In Christendom, we have so many people who don’t like studying the word of God. They come to the church to take sermons on Sunday and before they get back home the word of God had disappeared from their memory. These type of people are far away from God.
God has a purpose for introducing prayers to us. He has not brought prayers to waste our time. He has done so that your enemies will never prevail over your life.
He has also established His word so that your problems can be chained and buried once and for all. When God is destined to change a man’s life even Psalm 32 can do the different!
We will be looking at a large number of prayer points that you can use to tackle life’s everyday challenges. The prayer points with powerful scriptures listed below are very practical and applicable in everyone’s day to day life.
You will find them very helpful. Apart from the 1st Thessalonians verse we mentioned above, which implores us to be more prayerful, other biblical verses that encourage being prayerful are;
15 POWERFUL SCRIPTURES WITH PRAYER TONES
1. 1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
2. Matthew 6:9-13
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
3. Psalm 35:1
Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
4. Isaiah 49:24-26
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
5. Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
6. 2 Timothy 4:18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
7. Joshua 1:5
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
8. Job 5:12
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
9. Jeremiah 17:18
Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.
10. Psalm 7:15-16
He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
11. Psalm 35:8
Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
12. Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
13. Deuteronomy 28:7
The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
14. Jeremiah 30:16-17
Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
15. Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
These Bible verses above are very helpful and useful in warfare battles. These scriptures are wonderful in the school of prayer to help you victorious. I believe these scriptural prayer points will perform great miracles in your life, in Jesus name. Now let’s get to the prayer points to help you;
1. Dear God my Father, I want to thank you for the privilege, the opportunity, the grace to see this beautiful day that is today (mention date). I want to let you know that I’m grateful. Psalm 9:1.
2. My Father, I want to thank You for your enrichment over my life. Thank you God for being so generous to me. 2 Corinthians 9 : 11.
3. Thank you Father in Heaven for your unfailing love and the wonderful things you’ve done for me.
Psalm 107: 8-9.
4. I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. Psalm 34:1-3.
5. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalm 138:1-2.
Prayer Points for Prosperity
1. My Father, I ask that You grant me prosperity in all my endeavours. Help me reach greater heights. Genesis 39: 2-6.
2. O Lord in Heaven, please in my job and at my workplace I ask for promotion and payment increase in Jesus’ name. Deuteronomy 8:18.
3. Father in Heaven, I ask for your blessings in my work. You said, we should ask and it shall be given. God bless the work of my hands.
Reference: Matthew 7:7.
4. Dear God, I ask for Financial upliftment. I don’t want to know poverty again. Bless the jobs that I do so that I can be financially uplifted. Deut 28:12.
5. I ask O God that you connect me speedily to my helper. The one person who will favour me and connect me to greatness. Psalm 46:1.
Prayer Points for Mercy and Forgiveness
1. O God, I ask for your forgiveness today. In as many ways as I might have sinned , Lord pardon me today and give me a second chance, in the name of Jesus. Luke 23:34.
2. O Lord my God, by Your mercy, cancel or remove Your wrath upon my life, in the name of Jesus. Titus 3:5.
3. Father, help me not to play around with sin, not just because of its consequences, but it grieves your heart, in the name of Jesus. 1 John 1:9.
4. Dear God, I plead for your mercy. Your mercy saves. Save me from sin; by your mercies. Draw me nearer to you, in the name of Jesus. James 4:8.
5. Oh mercy of God, arise and bless me with good people that will support my dreams, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 90:17.
Prayer Points for Safety and Protection with Scriptures
1. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”
Prayer: O Lord, protect me and my family from evil attacks, in Jesus name.
2. Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. Psalm 59:1-2.
Prayer: Any invisible power coming close to me to remove the hedge of my divine protection, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31.
Prayer: In the day my enemy is planning evil against me, Father, let me not be seen, captured and manipulated, in the name of Jesus.
4. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Prayer: Every arrow of fear, misfortune and tragedy fired into my life, go back to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
5. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. Deuteronomy 28:6.
Prayer: Father, I commit my journey in your hands, guide and protect me. Let evil not locate me., cover me with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING AND RECOVERY
1. He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you. Exodus 15:26.
2. ”Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you… ”Exodus 23:25.
3. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. Isaiah 57:18-19.
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4.
5. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness. Psalm 41:2-3.
PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES FOR FRUIT OF THE WOMB
- O Lord, disappoint those that does not want me to conceive and bear babies, in Jesus name.
- O God my Father, let signs and wonders follow my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I need your help today, bless my marriage with the fruit of the womb, in the name of Jesus. (Gen 25:21).
- Any power that has collected all my babies from my womb, fire of God, retrieve them back, in the name of Jesus.
- I activate the angels of the living God, to go forth and set my children free from every prison of darkness in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 113:9).
WARFARE PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES
- I release the tens of plagues of Egypt upon every agent of darkness tormenting my life, in the name of Jesus. (Exodus 7:14-25).
- Fire of God, destroy every household agents repeating evil circles in my life, in the name of Jesus. (I John 3:8).
- Every secret word and embargo tying me down, break and scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus. (Gal 3:13-14).
- O Lord, locate my wandering blessings and redirect my blessings to me, in the name of Jesus. (Phil 4:19).
- O Lord, convert every curse in my family, town, village and environment to blessing, in the name of Jesus. (Obadiah 1:17).
- I use the blood of Jesus to scatter every dream of marital delay and pollution, in the name of Jesus. (Rev 12:11).
- I break every spiritual mirror and monitoring instruments fashioned against my home, in the name of Jesus. (Job 5:12).
- Anything planted in my life to destroy my destiny, come out, die, and enter no more, in the name of Jesus. (Matt 15:13).
- Every good position that I have lost as a result of evil dreams, be restored to me in Jesus name. (1 John 5:4).
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? arise by the power in the blood of Jesus and make a
way for me, in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 68:1).
EFFECTIVE PRAYER POINTS THAT WORKS FOR ALL SITUATIONS
- Every family destroyer assigned to destroy my family, destroy yourself and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of family disunity planted against my family, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every sacrifices offered to the devil against my family, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy against my glory/life/spouse/work/lifting/promotion/marriage/shop/ be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power trying to cover my light/glory/Star/business be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil voice calling my name for demotion be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power attacking me with the wind of the night, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power telling me my life is finished, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of darkness, assigned to turn me to a beggar, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of backwardness, depart from my career, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS FOR BREAKTHROUGH
- Father, let every part of my life experience promotion that comes from you, in the name of Jesus.
- King of glory, arise and change my story to glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Angel of blessings, favor, success, financial surplus and multiplications, what are you waiting for?, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, visit me now and dry up every stream of evil tears from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Blessings from unexpected quarters, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power anywhere trying to turn the journey of ten days to ten years for me, you will not prosper, and you will not escape the judgement of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, make a way for me out of this wilderness of trouble that I find myself, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree failure is not my portion, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-favour oil on my head, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- On the day of my glory, every expectation of the enemy against me shall backfire, in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE CHURCH
Bible verse: Ephesians 4:25
Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
- Marine spirit attached to the ministry of our pastors to ring disgrace, break, scatter and urn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Any envious witchcraft ganging up against our pastors and churches, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, separate me and my destiny from the anointing of false prophets, in the name of Jesus.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ today, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, arise and encourage all genuine men of God who are currently depressed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remove your children from any occult church, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh heaven, increase the oil of power upon our pastors and their ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman that is attacking the calling of the men of God shall roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- We send back any arrows of the enemy that is preventing our pastors to demonstrate the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS FOR DIVINE FAVOUR
Scripture: Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- O Lord, grant me my heart desires this month, in the name of Jesus.
- No matter how difficult is my situation, I receive divine favour, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, save me totally from the enemies within my family, in the name of Jesus.
- All those that have labelled me a forgotten vessel in my father’s house and mother’s house shall come back to crown me their king, in the name of Jesus.
- Any forces in my life that makes good people to forget me, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, give me wisdom on how to walk and operate in your favour this year in Jesus name.
- Father cause your favour to be available to me in every area of my life in Jesus name.
- By your favour, I shall be celebrated this year in Jesus name.
- My Father my God cause your favour to take away shame and reproach from my household, in Jesus name.
- My Father, favour me above my peers, even people who have let me behind in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR GREAT RELEASE OF BLESSINGS
Scripture: Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- Every demonic wall standing as a barrier to my destiny, break and clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- I am moving forward and I refuse to leave my breakthroughs behind in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, release your power today to turn my situation around for good, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, roll away the reproach of fruitless hard work that is upon my life, in the names of Jesus.
- Every marine spirit that is against the release of my divine blessings, roast, in the name of Jesus.
- By your power and grace, the prayer of my mother upon my life will not be impotent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, put a seal of wealth and greatness upon me physically and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, surprise me with financial breakthrough as a result of this prayer program, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, do something in my life today that will make me dance a new dance, in the name of Jesus.
- The human agents that withhold my due blessings for long shall release it before 12 midnight, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES
- It is written, I have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but I have received the spirit of adoption, whereby I cry Abba Father. Romans 8:15.
- It is written, So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrew 13:6.
- It is written, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us. I John 5:14.
- It is written, There is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2.
- According to the word of God in Psalm 91:7-8, A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- For the Scripture says, For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; Jeremiah 30:17.
- The Bible says in Gen 2:18, And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should e alone; I will make him a help meet for him.
- For it is written, Submit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7).
- The Bible says, The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. (Isaiah 9:2).
- It says in Daniel 2:22, He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES
- Psalm 119:62
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
- Psalm 27:1-3
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
- Psalm 25:1-2
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Psalm 55:1-3
Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication. Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise; Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
- Psalm 55:16-17
As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
- Psalm 70:1-5
Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.
- 2 Chronicles 6:19
Have respect therefore to the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and the prayer which thy servant prayeth before thee:
8. Nehemiah 1:6
Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father’s house have sinned.
9. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
10. 1 Peter 5:8-9, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
THANKSGIVING PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES
- “I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens” (Psalm 7:17-18:1). In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Psalm 100:1-5
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
- Ephesians 5:18-20
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
- Psalm 95:2
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- Psalm 69:30
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- Colossians 2:6-7
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
- Jonah 2:9
But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
- Ezra 3:11
And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
- Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
We should give thanks in all things, and at all times to God the father through Christ Jesus. He has given us all we have and saved us from our sin. Giving thanks is the least we can do!
PRAYER POINTS AGAINST DELAY AND IMPOSSIBILITY
Scripture: Daniel 10:10-19 Luke 18:1-8.
- Every form of embargo and evil activity working against me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, tear to pieces any curse of delay placed upon me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden curse delaying me and my marriage break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wasted months, seasons, years, opportunities, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, convert my delay to speedy results by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any altar where my blessings are shared in the spirit, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Every power behind my delays in my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Wind of the spirit, carry me to my ordained destination, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou powers of the emptier surrounding my breakthroughs, die in the name of Jesus.
The Bible is the source of our prayers. They are the quick points for deliverance and breakthrough. If you are praying any how prayer points, it might not be helpful.
So, as a child of God, you should stand on the word of God to make your prayers very effective. When you meditate on the Scriptures, you will become more knowledgeable, formidable, and untouchable.