MORNING PRAYERS BEFORE GOING OUT TODAY
Morning prayers can be a tremendous source of hope and joy in the life of Christians who have resolved to go out to engage in one positive thing or the other. It is a wonderful moment and a first thing to do as a child of God to focus your mind on seeking God’s intervention for the day ahead.
Morning prayer is like commanding your day to obey you. Whether you are jobless, sick, depressed, frustrated, sorrowful etc, praying before you start any activity can restore your hopes and aspirations. Through your quiet time, God can use it to change your story.
Praying before the day’s activities is your one-on-one time with God and an opportunity to reinforce your faith in Him. As a believer, when you pray before you go out, you are certain to come across the blessings of God through man.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
A moment of early morning prayer is the perfect opportunity to express your gratitude for His mercy and kindness. We should treat morning prayers seriously, as the first thing to do when we wake up. The Bible says, thou shall also hear my prayers in the morning when I direct my prayers unto Him alone.
One of the most important aspects of morning prayers before going out is the divine breakthroughs that comes with it. Sometimes, we feel that opening our mouth to pray is the hardest thing to do. Finding time to engage in morning prayers can be time consuming for some people, especially for those of us who have an appointment to catch, but this act just gives you more reasons that the greater part of your day will experience sad moment.
The Bible says, prayers should be done daily, whether morning prayer or night prayers. The real benefits is the restoration of your blessings. One key reason to pray before go out is because God has commanded us to pray. If you are to be obedient to His will, then prayer must be part of your life. ” … if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” –2 Chronicles 7:14.
Morning Prayer did not only strengthens our relationship with God, but when we pray together with other believers, there will be much passion and motivation in the spirit. If you observe that praying first before you go out ,has done much good things to you, then it can also serve as a force not to quit it soon.
A prayer that comes straight from the heart is what God appreciates than praying for the sake of prayers. You must also ensure the word of God is there to guide through your prayers. Ephesians 6:12 says, “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”
The following prayer time table for the week is not so mandatory but it will certainly encourage you to remember others whenever you are to pray.
And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
- MONDAY – Pray for your family and finances. Pray for singles looking unto God for marital breakthrough.
- TUESDAY – Pray for your friends and their immediate needs. Pray for job breakthroughs.
- WEDNESDAY – Pray for your wife, husband, children, partner if any. But if not, pray for yourself. Pray for the salvation of people.
- THURSDAY – Pray for the sick and pregnant women, safe delivery etc. Pray for protection and deliverance of others
- FRIDAY – Pray on your personal requests, gifts of the spirit etc.
- SATURDAY – Go for evangelism, pray for people experiencing visa and court issues.
- SUNDAY – Pray for your pastors and his ministries.
Please the purpose is to go guide you how to pray for others every week. This can be an interesting prayer exercise that would gives room for progress and destiny fulfillment for many. Please, give a try!
Early morning Bible verses before you go out
- Psalm 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
- Lamentations 3:22-23
It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
- Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Joshua 1:9, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Dear Lord, You have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask You to renew my heart with Your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in Your way today. This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel Your presence in me. Take my hand, precious Lord for I cannot make it by myself. Amen.
Morning Prayers Before Go Out Out Today: Thank you Jesus declaration
Thank you Jesus for your protection and faithfulness over me and my family. Thank you Jesus for counting me among the living soul today. I thank you for the battles which for me during my sleep. I praise you O Lord, for sending forth the angels to watch, guide and protect me last night.
Thank you Jesus for moving in your power and authority to redeem my soul from death and my destiny from destruction.O Lord, I thank you for the salvation of my soul. Your plans and thoughts towards me are always causing me to triumph in every challenge. O Lord, I know that your presence has departed from lots of people. I believe that you will never leave me nor forsake me, I praise You.
I thank you, O Lord, for not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life. I am thankful Lord for everything that You allow to cross my path during my trials. Thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make and the lessons that come from these decisions. Lord, words do not express my thankfulness and appreciation to You. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind.
Lord, I thank You for mercy, for the hunger for righteousness, for forgiveness, for purity, for providing for my needs and for correcting all my mistakes and errors. Lord, I thank You, I praise You. Lord, in You do I find strength and courage to go on. Lord, I thank you for I know that going out will be a testimony. Lord, teach me to offer you a heart of thanksgiving and praise in all my daily experiences of life. Teach me to be joyful always, to pray continually and to give thanks in all my circumstances.
Philippians 4:6-7, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Morning Prayers Before You Go Out Today: As I Step Out This Morning
Dear Father, I sanctify this day in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus for stepping into my life and home for direction and blessings. Holy Spirit, as I step out this morning, work out my benefits and ordain my day to be blessed and fruitful. It is written in Psalm 37:23, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.”
Every place I go, the grace of God will go ahead of me to bring forth my expectations and fulfillment of prophecies. Whatever has been issued by the enemy to spoil my day/week shall not come near my dwelling, the people that the enemy is projecting into my day to establish sorrow and disappointments into my life shall be put to utterly shame.
As I step out this morning, I move from glory to glory, from blessings to blessings, from progress to double progress. God, sometimes, life gets me down and I find it hard to see things to be thankful for, but as I go out today, I shall go in peace and return back with testimony. Father Lord, as I go out this morning, separate me from bad influences, evil counselor, wicked personality. Oh God, You are so good. You are faithful and gracious and You have blessed me beyond measure. I come before You today to make my day glorious and the people you have ordained to help me to remember me.
Lord, please help me to see that you are going to cause the sun to cooperate with my prayers this morning. I am tired of loneliness, depression, joblessness, setbacks etc, O Lord, as I go out this morning, let doubts, sorrow, unbelief, pessimistic etc depart from me. Anything I pursued yesterday, that I could not achieve, today, as I go out I pursue and achieve them (name them).
Whatsoever that want to fight me today be frustrated and be disgraced, and Lord, fast track Your promises in my life, destiny. Dear Lord, as I am going out today, let this day favor and deliver good things to me. Some people go out and never return back in good health, O God arise and save me from evil trap my enemies set for me this week.
Isaiah 43:2, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.”
Morning Prayers Before You Go Out Today: Deliverance Prayers before you step out
- Lift up your right hand and say this:, today oh Lord, favor and bless me from the North, East, West and South, in Jesus name.
- Lift up your two hands: Today oh Lord, I hand over my life to you take over all my activities, in Jesus name.
- Today oh Lord, let that voice that want to cry against me and my marriage, be silent by the blood of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft decision reached against me and my activity this week, blood of Jesus scatter them, in Jesus name.
- Every evil prayer raised this morning to hinder my open Heaven, receive fire, scatter and die, in Jesus name.
- Any evil man or woman calling me every Monday to speak mistake of words into my life, backfire, in Jesus name.
- Oh death, poverty and misfortunes looking for me and any member of my family this week, receive fire, go back to sender, in the name of Jesus.
- The bad dreams that I had last night that wants to control my day/week, I cancel you by the blood of Jesus.
- With the blood of Jesus, I close the ways through which the enemies want to rob me today, in Jesus name.
- Pray for whatsoever you are doing for a living (if jobless, ask the Lord to position you).
- Any power that wants to attack you this week based on the information you shared to him/her, be frustrated by fire and thunder, in Jesus name.
- Every form of disappointment that want to function in my life today, scatter and fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the angels of God that cause one to prosper without sorrow, take charge of my week, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord enlarge my picture and put it in the mind of men and women to remember me for good, in Jesus name.
- Lord, remove anyone You have not assigned to be my friends, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, reveal to me everything that the enemy is planning to stop the angels of my breakthroughs from locating me this week, in Jesus name.
- Lay your right hand on your head and say: I nullify and cast out every evil, programmed into my life and destiny this day, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the rod of iron fall on any evil power determined to pull me down this week, in Jesus name.
- Mention the days of the week……….hear the word of the Lord, cooperate with one another and favour me.
- Father, let your angels take over my plans this day/week and I soak them with the blood of Jesus.