There is power in the early morning prayers. To begin your day without acknowledging the presence of God is certainly bad and can expose you to danger and satanic attacks.
When you start your day with prayers, you are commanding the host of heavens on assignment to work on your behalf.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Early morning prayers has the power to bring good news and ability to avert any wicked plans against for you on that day.
It can refresh and recharge your soul. It will help you to stay in connected with your goals each day. Prayer is the key. Commanding your day with prayers can give you the power to rule over your day. However, Jesus Christ started with prayers and ended with prayers.
As Christians, no matter how important our jobs are, we should take it as a habit to command our day with a brief prayer points. This simple act will help you to achieve good things. If the Bible says, he will bless your going out and coming in is an assurance that your day is under God’s protection.
There are some powerful early morning prayers that clear the heavenlies on our behalf and fight against the enemy of the day.
By taking the morning prayers, you will prepare yourself adequately for any difficulties or trials that will come and you will be spiritually strong and able to resist temptation and remain at peace.
The Bible says, “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16). In a short while, we are going to connect to Mountain of Fire for the help of some prayers from my father in the Lord, Dr. D.K. Olukoya to start off our day.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the gift of life and your provision in my life. I give you the glory for your faithfulness and mercy. O Lord, I handover my day before you, take over and let it be a fruitful day for me, in Jesus name. I declare this day open in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Ghost. This is the day the Lord has made, I will be glad and rejoice in it. I choose to be a happy person this day in Jesus’ name (Psalm 118:24). Father, watch me and let my purpose be achieved today, in Jesus name. Let my going out and coming be blessed. No evil eyes will see me and capture my activities this morning. Whatever I have planned out for today, it shall be fulfilled. Those that the enemies wants to use to frustrate, disappoint and discourage me, it shall come to my swelling, in Jesus name.
- I retrieve this day from the hands of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let shame pursue the wicked powers assigned to set a trap for me this day, in Jesus name.
- I sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon my hands and legs this morning, in the name of Jesus.
- The monitoring spirit attached to my life each day shall not succeed this day, in Jesus name.
- Host of heavens, kidnap my enemies from wherever they are operating from, in Jesus name.
- I command the wind, weather of today to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let your rain of mercy and protection fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The sun shall not smith me by day nor the moon by night, in Jesus name.
- I command bad luck, sorrow, and loss to depart from me completely this week, in Jesus name.
COMMAND THE MORNING – Dr. D.K. OLUKOYA
Psalm 5: 1-3: Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Psalm 2: 1-12: Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 121:1-8: I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer my foot to be moved: he that keepeth me will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is my keeper: the Lord is my shade upon my right hand. The sun shall not smite me by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve me from all evil: he shall preserve my soul. The Lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 91:1-16: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover me with his feathers, and under his wings shalt I trust: his truth shall be my shield and buckler. I shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come nigh me. Only with my eyes shalt I behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because I have made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, my habitation; There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways. They shall bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone. I shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt I trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will He deliver me: He will set me on high, because I have known His name. I shall call upon him, and He will answer me: He will be with me in trouble; He will deliver me, and honour me. With long life will He satisfy me, and shew me His salvation.
Psalm 16:1-11: Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.
2. I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the name of Jesus.
3. I confess that this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree that all the elements of this day will cooperate with me, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree that these elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies this day, in the name of Jesus.
6. I speak unto you the sun, the moon and the stars; you will not smite me and my family this day in the name of Jesus.
7. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this day, in the name of Jesus.
8. I dismantle any power that is uttering incantations to capture this day, in the name of Jesus.
9. I render null and void such incantations and satanic prayers over me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
10. I retrieve this day out of their hands, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let every battle in the heavenlies be won in favour of the angels conveying my blessings today, in the name Jesus.
12. O sun, moon and stars; carry your afflictions back to your sender and release them against him, in the name of Jesus.
13. O God; arise and uproot everything that is working against me, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let the wicked be shaken out from the end of the earth, in name of Jesus.
15. O sun; as you come forth, uproot all the wickedness that has come against my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. I programme blessing unto the sun, the moon and the stars for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
17. O sun; cancel every daily evil programme drawn against me, in the name of Jesus.
18. O sun; torment every enemy of the kingdom of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. Those who spend the night pulling me down, o sun, throw them away, in the name of Jesus.
20. O elements; you shall not hurt me, in the name of Jesus.
21. O heavenlies; you shall not steal from my life today, in the name of Jesus.
22. I establish the power of God over the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
23. O sun, moon and stars; fight against the stronghold of witchcraft targeted against me today, in the name of Jesus.
24. O heavenlies torment every unrepentant enemy to submission, in the name of Jesus.
25. O heavens, fight against the stronghold of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every wicked altar in the heavenlies, I throw you down, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every cauldron in the star, moon and sun, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every evil pattern in the heavenlies is broken, in the name of Jesus.
29. O God, arise and destroy every astral altar, in the name of Jesus.
30. I destroy every satanic connection between the heavenlies and my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies that will reinforce against me and my destiny today is disgraced by the blood of Jesus.
32. Thus saith the lord “ Let no principality, power, ruler of darkness, spiritual wickedness trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the lamb of God.” In the name of Jesus.
33. Every dark power hidden in the heavenlies against me, I pull you down in the name of Jesus.
34. Any evil power floating or hanging in the heavenlies against me, I bring you down, in the name of Jesus.
35. You the sun, moon and stars, you shall favour me today, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every evil arrangement prepared by the sorcerers and witches against my life today, let them scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
37. Any evil thing that will be programmed into the sun, the moon and the stars against my life today, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus
38. Every negative thing written in the cycle of moon against me today is blotted out in the name of Jesus.
39. I shake off every season of frustration and failure, in the name of Jesus
40. I dismantle every satanic calendar for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every evil word programmed against my star in the heavenlies shall not be established, in Jesus’ name.
42. I terminate every evil agreement between my enemies and the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
43. Every evil handwriting programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against my life, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
44. I retrench and frustrate every satanic priest ministering enchantment into the sun, the moon, and the star against my life, in Jesus’ name.
45. I retrieve any of my properties dedicated to the sun, the moon, the stars and the elements by the power of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
46. You heavenlies, refuse to give a reply to any satanic programming against my life today, in Jesus’ name.
47. Every wicked war working against me in the heavenlies, I overthrow you, in the name of Jesus.
48. Point your finger to the sky as you take this prayer point. Every negative thing programmed into the sun and the moon against my life today, be dismantled now, in Jesus’ name.
49. Every power programming evil into my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
50. O’ Lord cause my whole heart to be at rest, trusting in You today, in the name of Jesus.
51. O Lord, let my fellowship with You become greater today, in Jesus’ name.
52. I stand against every satanic operation that would hinder my prayers today, in the name of Jesus.
53. Every wicked spirit planning to rob me of the will of God, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
54. I tear down the stronghold of satan against my life, in the name of Jesus.
55. I bind every power cursing my destiny into ineffectiveness, in the name of Jesus.
56. I strike every evil power siphoning my blessing with chaos and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
57. I nullify the incantations of evil spiritual consultants, in Jesus’ name.
58. I turn the evil devices of household witchcraft upside down, in Jesus’ name.
59. I render every local satanic weapon harmless, in Jesus’ name.
60. Every power cursing my destiny, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
61. Today, I refuse to be in the right place at the wrong time, in Jesus’ name.
62. I bind every negative energy in the air, water, and ground working against me, in the name of Jesus.
63. Anything from the kingdom of darkness that has made it their business to hinder me, I single you out right now and bind you, in the name of Jesus.
64. Be bound with chains that cannot be broken, in Jesus’ name.
65. I strip off all your spiritual armour, in Jesus, name.
66. Loss the support of other evil powers, in the name of Jesus.
67. Do not involve yourself with me again, in Jesus’ name
68. Let the handwritings of ordinances programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against me be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
69. I recover all my virtues dedicated to the elements in the name of Jesus.
70. You heavens and the elements, turn against every satanic programmer, in the name of Jesus.
71. Let the heavens declare the glory of God over my life, in the name of Jesus.
72. Every thing programmed into my life in the heavenlies, I dismantle you, in the name of Jesus.
73. Spirit of favour, counsel might and power, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
74. I shall excel this day and nothing shall defile me, in the name of Jesus.
75. I shall possess the gates of my enemies this day, in the name of Jesus.
76. The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows this day, in the name of Jesus.
77. The fire of the enemy will not burn me and my family this day, in the name of Jesus.
78. My ears shall hear good news and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy today, in the name of Jesus.
79. My life and the lives of the members of my family are secured in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
80. Let every satanic check point mounted against me in the heavenlies be dismantled by the word of the Lord., in Jesus’ name.
81. Every evil altar prepared against against my breakthroughs in the heavenlies, and in the sea, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
82. You spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies militating against my star, I bring the hook of the Lord against you and frustrate your activities, in Jesus’ name.
83. I receive open heavens for my life this day, in Jesus’ name.
84. I take divine insurance against all forms of accident and tragedy, in the name of Jesus.
85. I send lightening, thunder and the hook of the Lord against the evil queen in the heavenlies militating against me, in the name of Jesus.
86. Every evil spiritual equation programmed against my life, I command you to change, in Jesus’ name.
87. I speak unto the headquarters of evil programmers and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.
88. Anything drawing power against me from the heavenlies, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
89. Oh Lord, give me the ability that is equal to my opportunity.
90. Oh Lord, empower me to pluck the seed of success, in Jesus’ name.
91. Oh Lord , empower me to reach my goal, in Jesus’ name.
92. Oh Lord, give me sufficient days to reach my goal, in the name of Jesus.
93. Oh Lord, guide my words and let them bear fruits, in Jesus’ name.
94. Oh Lord, give me divine alertness to recognise divine opportunities.
Source: MFM Islington