I recently talked about God’s formular for seed sowing. It was clear that seed work wonders and deliver our blessings to us. I want to share to us the prayers before sowing a seed into a church ministry. The word seed sowing needs no introduction to many but others still ask the question:
What’s seed sowing?
Sowing is the process of planting a seed for the purpose of growth and development.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
God uses the law of sowing and reaping to extend His blessings. The Bible says Isaac, the great sower, sowed in that land and reap His blessings in that same year in many portions (Genesis 26:12). Sowing a seed takes several times before it manifest. While others is immediate.
A farmer sows a seed in expectation of something. He will not start harvesting, plucking his yields until the plant has produced enough fruits. Th Bible says, ”Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” (Galatians 6:7)
This Bible passage means that a man reaps what he sows. For example, if you sow in doubt or grudgingly, you will definitely reap in pains. If you sow with a clean heart, you should reap the joy of the Lord. It is possible if you sow in anger, you should expect the harvest of anger.
The great Apostle Paul discusses the doctrine of the resurrection of the body, he uses the case of planting a seed to illustrate physical death. “The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body” (1 Corinthians 15:42b-44a). So, a seed may “die” ”perish”when it falls to the ground, but that is not the end of its life (John 12:24).
There are some people who have been for several occasions under the ministry of a man of God preaching about sowing a seed. Instead of them to turn a new leaf, they will be so reluctant to give out thinking that they will be helping the pastor financially. How ignorance!
It’s very unfortunate for some people to expect a financial breakthrough for instance when they are yet to put a single seed in the ground. So when it rains, such people will be expecting great harvest! Some prayer warriors, Bible study teacher, and others who have limited passion for seed sowing, they may have serious challenge in expecting something of great from God.
Some seeds can be porous before God. Some seeds can attracts curses. Some seeds can even compound one’s problems when they are done out of greediness and stinginess. If you are one of the Christian that sow a seed below God’s expectation, you only use your hands to invite cool financial problems (2 Cor 9:6)
The seed to sow into a ministry includes: Offering (Luke 21:1-4), Tithe (Malachi 3:10), Free will offering (Psalm 54:6), Vows (1 Sam 1:11), Pledges, Covenant seeds, building offering etc
Do you want support our site financially through seed, offerings etc?
Kindly make payment here
IT IS A BIG HINDRANCE WHEN YOU INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THESE. 2 Cor 9:7
- Do not promise to sow a seed and later forget it
- Do not attempt to sow and use the seed to settle other things.
- Do not borrow to sow a seed into a minsitry
- Do not steal to sow into a minsitry
- Do not ask someone to sow a seed on your behalf
- Do not sow in fear or in doubt
- Do not promise to sow and use the seed to offset your debts or buy goods in the market
- 8. Do not sow in anger, or pessimistic
One of the problems of many is that they have not known the important of sowing a seed into a ministry. Supporting the works of God with your seed activates faster response from God. The kinds of seeds you spend can serve as a gateway to your freedom or limit you in one spot. Unless you sow seeds with the heart of prayers there will be no harvest.
Unless you sow seeds, there can’t be a lasting progress. Unless you sow seeds, there can’t be the fruit of the womb. Some people think that they are helping themselves by not sowing or they are keeping their money away from that man of God.
If you want to unlock your finances and breakthroughs, give sacrificially. Don’t give blindly. God cannot multiply anything unless you give Him something. It’s a big hinderance when you stop sowing. It is a big hinderance when you keep looking at the clothes, shoes, belt of a man of GOD before you commit your seed into his ministry. When you do this as a Christian, it can even pull you down and make you crawl through the journey of life.
There are people no matter your sermon on seed sowing, financial breakthrough, strategies to make wealth they will never never and conclude they will never sow into that ministry. Once you are blessed by the teaching of the man of God, you are likely to sow into the fruit of the word of God. If you are such a person, you need to change your perception and attitude today. Because it may bring a problem that will swallow your money.
Sowing a seed is not only for some people, it’s for all believers whether working or not. It’s a clear evidence of what is written in Matthew 7:7.
One may be tempted to say that I’m not working, but may I also ask, “Do you eat? do you buy clothes? do you buy anything at all? If your answer is yes, God is providing for you.
Save part of that money to sow and you will have enough to buy whatever you need. The problem of many is that they must have enough to give to God, No. God also respect your current financial status as He never encourage anyone to steal.
When you sow a seed into a ministry, you connect to the covenant of God working in that ministry. When you sow your seed into a church ministry, you are asking God to use the pastor to deliver you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SOWING A SEED INTO A MINISTRY?
- It saves you from death
- Seed can connect the release of your open heaven
- Seed prevents you from losses
- Seed helps the glory of God to take charge of your life and business
- Seed can open your ways and double your blessings
- It delivers you from consistent evil dreams
- Seeds helps you to fulfill your purpose.
- Seed can make your enemies to be destroyed
- Sacrificial seed can prolong your life and gives your good health
There are times, God will tell some people to sow a seed in order to test the level of their faith, and instead, they will subtract from the seed, minus it and then divide against each other. You must be a continuous believer that sows, no matter how small your income is. You must not be a stingy person. What matter is the measure of your faith geared together towards the seed. God gaveth His only begotten son, Jesus Christ, and today, all glory return to God. Until you become a great sower, you cannot expect a great miracle.
Members and ministers who fail to pay and respond to their tithes ,or sow sacrificially, will remain under severe attack. Prosperity is impossible without sowing a seed. Progress will be defeated without a seed.
No one is forcing you to sow, but you must be a giver if you want to unlock your finances and success. Marriage is impossible without sowing a seed of faith.
Prosperity can only respond to the voice of seed sown by you. One of the top secrets of prosperity is the act of sowing seeds. You must exercise some restraints when you are giving God. Avoid any form of showmanship or pride.
If you pay your tithes or even sow in the manner prescribed by the word of God,there will be great blessings. No seed is too much. (1 Cor 9:11). The truth is, there are problems that are answerable by the level of your seed.
- Father, I sanctify this seed in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- Father, I soak this seed under the agreement of the Blood of Jesus.
- O God, let my seed serve as a gateway to my financial freedom, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic agent using seeds of bad luck to obstruct me, I use this seed to open my ways, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let this seed speaks mercy into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let this seed yields to great dividends of your blessings in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- As I sow into this ministry, let my requests be granted, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as I sow a seed into the kingdom of God, let my investment be recorded in heaven and here on earth, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the law of sowing and reaping be apportioned unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, guide and protect my seed from limitations, in the name of Jesus.
- According to Genesis 26:12, I receive the blessings of Isaac after sowing, in the name of Jesus.
- You said in your word that I should give out my seeds, let my heaven of restoration be released unto me after the order of Matthew 7:7, in the name of Jesus.
- My seed shall not fell by the way side to give the enemy to devour it (Luke 8:35, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, As I sow this seed into this ministry, it’s blessings shall not be diverted by the serpents, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, bring down your peace upon this seed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver this seed from expiry, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every strange spirit attached to this seed, to fly out, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, with your hands that made the land fertile, let this seed be fruitful after sowing, in Jesus name.
- O God, as I support your work today, I shall not regret over it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant of sowing without reaping, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, this seed shall justify and elevate me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, my seed shall not bounce back to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let any power monitoring all my seeds in the past, be arrested by fire, in Jesus name
- I break every curse upon this seed, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, as I sow into this ministry in tears, I shall reap in joy, in Jesus name.
- Father, give me wisdom to know when to sow, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke any evil hand assigned to steal my seed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to develop the habit of sowing, in Jesus name.
- This seed will never die on the road, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, water my plant in the garden of my glory for fruitfulness, in Jesus name
- My seeds will never fight against me, in the name of Jesus.
- As I release this seed, I receive my blessings in great returns, in Jesus name
- Father surround me with the right counsel in seed time as well as in harvest.
- Any power that want to cause my seed to not thrive, may they be removed from my sphere in the name of Jesus.