Prayers For Accepting God’s Will For My Life
Matthew 6:10, ”Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
1 Thessalonians 5:18, ”In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
1 Peter 3:17 , “It is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil.” In other words, it may be God’s will that Christians suffer for doing good.
Prayers for accepting God’s will for my life is one of the most sincere prayers. Asking for the will of God, it means you are telling God to intervene in your situation.
It is important to know God’s will for our lives. One of the will of God is to repent from our sins and confess it to Him. If you have not yet taken that first steps, then the will of God cannot be done concerning your situation.
God desires that we know His will and plan for our lives. The will of God is like a law, statement given to His children. He expects us to accept His will.
Praying for God’s will to be done concerning your present challenges requires daily relationship with the Holy Spirit.
To accept God’s will for your life is to obey His words. For example, God wants us to seek for His will regarding the direction He would want us to go.
Many believers are working against God’s will for their life and destiny. And that’s why many people are suffering and others are receiving God’s punishment today for breaking His will.
A man flourishes when he accept His will concerning that situation. A woman progresses when she understand about God’s will for her life. You cannot do things on your own accord and expect God to come in.
God told you in clear terms that, that marriage cannot work and you say, it must surely work out. You will see the reward of your stubbornness. You cannot rob Peter to pay Paul.
Whatever God has not set aside for you, it can never bring forth blessings to you in the long run. If you do against His will, destruction and shame will become inevitable.
Proverbs 16: 25, ”There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
God revealed to you to stay away from that man or woman completely and you say, he or she is the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh. There is no problem. Through confirmation, you discover that thing should not be done but you ignore it and you do your own will.
The will of God cannot be done when you are selfish in your prayers. The will of God cannot be done when you find it difficult to give and love others. God’s will cannot manifest properly when you are yet to do the right things. The will of God for your life is of good and not of bad but to give you a glorious future.
This makes me to remember a Bible verse in Matthew 6:33, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other things shall be added unto you.”
If you seek God first, His will will be done in your life. If you seek after the things of spirit as priority, He will intervene and added blessings to your life.
- Adam and Eve disobeyed God by breaking His will
- Just because of jealousy and envy, Cain murdered his own blood brother (Abel) Genesis 4:6-7
- Jonah, the stubborn man did not accept the will of God for His life when God told him to go to the city of Ninevah John 1:1
- Eli and his sons did not accept God’s will for their life 1 Samuel 2:12-36. They decided to sin against God and make fun of his offering.
- King Saul disobeyed God many times
In whatever situation you find yourself today, try as much as possible to accept His for your life. You don’t have to give God a daily headache because of your negative attitude.
- Are you believing God for the fruit of the womb? O Lord, let your will be done.
- Are you believing God for a future partner? Accept His will for your life
- Are you believing God for a miraculous job? Don’t worry, God’s will will surely be done.
- Are you believing God for mercy, deliverance, restoration? Let the will of God be done.
SHARE my sermon!!!
PRAYERS TO ACCEPT GOD’S WILL FOR MY LIFE
- Father, let Your will be done concerning my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, help me to do Your will and not my own, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, grant me the grace to obey your will for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord Jesus, let Your will be done concerning my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord Jesus, let Your will be done concerning my business, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord Jesus, let Your will be done concerning my courtship/relationship, in the name of Jesus
- Father, if it is Your will for me to break this relationship, I end it today to the glory of Your name.
- Father, if it is Your will for me to marry this man or woman, let it be done or reveal to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your will be done concerning my sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your will be done concerning my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord Jesus, if I have disobeyed You in any capacity, forgive me of my ignorance and have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, if I am against your will for my life and things around me, have mercy upon me O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your will be done concerning my present situations, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, You said in Your word in Romans 8:28 that all things work together for my good.
- Father, I receive the spirit of courage and faith to hold on, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, grant the grace to obey your words for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, if it is Your will for me to start all over again, Let it be done to the glory of your name, in the name of Jesus.
- My situation shall not give mockers and enemies of good things an edge to ridicule me, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever is your plans for my life O Lord, and according to Jeremiah 29:11, let it come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I give you thanks for I know this is your will O Lord.
- Father Lord, it is Your will for me to be sanctified, make me whole, in the name of Jesus.
- According to your word, let me know your perfect will for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, direct me in the path of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me not to accommodate sin as visitors in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The will of God be done concerning my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I accept Your will for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, Whatever you say or confirm through my revelation will be obeyed to the latter, in the name of Jesus.
- Help me Lord not to lean on my own understanding in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let everything work together for my good according to Your plans, in Jesus name
- Dear Lord, let the living water flow over my soul, in Jesus name.