40 Prayer Points For Burial Preparation
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Declare this: The death shall not swallow me, in Jesus name.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Death is inevitable and that means everyone will surely die and turn to dust. The fear of death is the major thing gripping the mind of so many people. The death of a loved ones is so devastating and burying the person can register sorrow or weeping in the life of a person. When our loved ones dies, it is important we sympathize or pay the person last respect.
There is nothing like celebrating the death in this context, but the death has already departed either to rest in peace, rest with the Lord or to be in the state of turbulence. As a person is being buried in the ground, we say goodbye (farewell) to the deceased and such person will never have any opportunity to taste the world again. Praying for burial preparation and ceremony is to release the angels of God to disperse and make the events successful. When we pray towards this is to ask God to protect us from any dangerous attacks. Burial preparation is a way for paying the dead last respect.
Perhaps the reason why you stumbled upon this article is looking for prayer points for burial preparation. I understand how you are feeling right now concerning that shock incidence and the preparation you are putting in place to hold a successful funeral ceremony. I declare that, no evil shall befall you and your family, in Jesus name.
Mourning a loved ones can be very painful and shocking. However, whoever is dead is dead. Don’t worry, if a righteous person dies, the bible says, the dead bones shall live again. Isa 26:19, puts it in a clear context, Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. It’s a very worrisome thing when an important person dies in the family. For a period of time, the family will be in the state of mourning. Death is real, and when it comes everyone burst into tears uncontrollably. For example, when any of the family members is dead, or when an evil befalls a person, the family begins to weep, anguish or be in sorrowful mood and then plans for the burial ceremony of their loved ones.
In some places in Africa, once a person go to a cemetery and bury any member of the family, the enemy would begin to use the spirit of death against the family. And that will give ways for the era of troubles, lamentation and death. That’s why some people frown or totally go against attending funeral because of their belief or perceptions. They will rather use money as a support, while some people will invest massively to bury the dead and refuse to help the family deceased. As you are looking for prayers to prepare and hold a successful burial, I decree into your life, as you are taking these prayers, it will never be used against you or any members of your family, in Jesus name
PRAYER POINTS FOR BURIAL PREPARATION
- Thank you Jesus for given us love, unity and peace in our family.
- Thank you Jesus for you are always there to protect us from evil.
- Father, we commit this event into you abled hands, take control, in Jesus name.
- We sanctify this funeral ceremony in the pool blood of Jesus.
- Father, begin to expose any person that wants to use this events against us, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, we release your angels to guide and protect us from manipulative spirit.
- Father, we declare all those that are coming far and near to attend this ceremony will never encounter road accidents or spiritual attacks.
- Dear Lord, help us to have a successful burial ceremony, in Jesus name.
- I command the spirit of death to loose their grip over the family deceased, in Jesus name.
- I cancel the spirit the spirit of bad news, hardship, losses, anguish in my family, in Jesus name.
- Father, as we bury this person, I decree that our family glory will never be buried with it, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit clear away the agent of darkness from parading themselves in this events, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, I declare that no evil shall befall me or any plague come near my dwelling, in Jesus name.
- I take authority over the power of untimely death. I declare that death shall Passover me and my family, in Jesus name.
- As I prepare for the burial, grant us the finances to make it successful, in Jesus name.
- I declare that it shall be well with me and the deceased family, in Jesus name.
- Father, let not our heart be troubled and give us a peaceful spirit, in Jesus name.
- I declare that today will mark the end of burying the dead people untimely, in Jesus name.
- Father, we bring the deceased into your hands, forgive him and let his soul find rest with you, in Jesus name.
- Every arrow of death fired against me and family shall backfire, in Jesus name.
- Father, satisfy me and my family with long life and good health, in Jesus name.
- Every of my glorious plans shall never be aborted while going for funeral.
- Father, have mercy on the death and let his soul find rest with you, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, as we make plans to bury the dead, I decree that we will never return back with strange attacks, in Jesus name
- Any evil person waiting for us at the place of the burial, I release the earth to swallow him or her, in Jesus name.
- Father, if we are trying to bury the soul you have condemned, Oh Lord, have mercy on us and help us not to incur your wrath as a result of this.
- Anything responsible for death in my family, disappear by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the old shall not bury the young, in Jesus name.
- I bind and cast out fear, tears, and sorrow as a result of the death of loved ones.
- As we prepare for the burial, I declare that the spirit of death and sorrow shall not turn against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord.
- Father, arise and comfort our soul and protect us from troubles as we bury the dead.
- Any agenda of darkness towards this burial ceremony shall scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, as soon as we prepare for this burial, the evil power shall submit themselves and their weapons shall fade away, in Jesus name.
- Every glory of my family that has been taken away by the death, shall come back to us, in Jesus name.
- Let the power of resurrection breath upon the ground and revive the spirit of the deceased, in Jesus name.
- Every drink or food that we eat during this event shall not turn against us, in Jesus name.
- Even though I attend this funeral, I will fear no evil for the Lord is with me, in Jesus name.
- Anything we are going to use during burial ceremony, we soak them with the blood of Jesus.
- Thank you Jesus for the successful completion of the burial events. Take all the glory.