Hebrews 4:16 – Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
is world that we live in is dire need of the mercy of God. So many are under the yoke of sins. The entrance of sin in the life of people has brought some spiritual damages. Such people have used up the spiritual strength in them for prayers against such sins. Since God loves the sinners, He would tell them, “My daughter, do not put on this type of dress to church again. Immediately, she will challenge God that such dress is good, fine and nice, and she will wear it to church. In some men, it is problem of stealing and fornication. God would tell such man, “It is not good to steal and fornicate when you do it, you will regret it. Such man will ignore it and start committing sin unabatedly. The problem that you are facing is not marriage, finances, fruit of the womb, victory, joy but a certain sin. in your life.
1. Wickedness is a sin
2. Hatred is a sin
3. Strife is a sin
4. Bitterness is a sin
5. Rebellion is a sin
6. Adultery is a sin
7. Sexual perversion is a sin
8. Abortion is a big sin
9. Blocking people’s from shining is a sin
10. Anger, Pride, Envy are all sins
11. Holding grudges
12. Unforgiving is a sin
13. Disobedient is a sin
14. Stealing is a sin
15. Practucing idolatry
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Genesis 19:19. “Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in th sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die.”
There are sins that can cover a person till lifestyle if care is not taken. There are sins that can make a person useless before God. When you see someone who has not satisfactorily confess his sins to God may have himself to blame in the future. Everyday we ask for the mercy of God, every moment at our quiet time, we promise God that we will never fall in to such sins again, God would say, “no problem, and by the following day, you are seen going back to the place of sins. Do you think God will be happy with you? Most of the situation that happens to a man, the gretater proportion has a root with sin. To some, God may have told you to drop a certain habit but because your spiritual sensitive is shallow, you allow the habits to cause an enemity between you and God. When you want to obtain mercy, you need humility (Prov 15:33). If you are humble, God will extend his mercy to you. If you don’t want God to deal with you, kill pride now. God showed Nebuchadnezzar mercy again.
1. Oh Lord of mercy: By your mercy hearken to my voice and give me testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord,by your mercy, my ladder of greatness shall not break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anything planted in my life scaring my helpers away: Be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. My prayer altar receive fresh fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil cage that has refused to let me go: be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic violence set up against the mercy of God for my life: Scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power robbing me of the mercy and favor of God: Your time is over release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. By the mercy of God: I decree that the hand of the enemy shall not prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. You wicked power delaying the manifestation of my divine mercy: be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
10. Every enemy of my progress within and without: I’ve obtained the mercy of God therefore: die in shame in the name of Jesus.
11.By the mercy of God: I receive supernatural breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any wicked power delegated to waste my destiny, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13 Wherever the enemy has knocked me down: Mercy of God lift me up and restore me, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every arrow of wickedness preventing my rain of mercy: Be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. If ‘am behind my heavenly ordained destiny: Mercy of God move me forward to where ‘am suppose to be, in the name
16. By the mercy of God I shall not finish in the Dead Sea, in the name of Jesus.
17. By the mercy of God, let there be a way for me in the wilderness, in the name of Jesus,
18. By the mercy of God, let every vaalley in my life bring forth water, in Jesus name
19. By the mercy of God, I shall nit build for another to inhibit, in Jesus name
20. By the mercy of God, I shall not labour for another to enjoy in Jesus name