JULY Practical Prayer Assignment: Asking Children To PRAY With You
Children’s children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
Asking children to pray with you is a very important topic especially if you are in need of fruitfulness, success, favour, and breakthrough. One of my favorite prayers about children is, ”O Lord, connect me to any destiny children that have been ordained by You to change my situation.” That prayer sounds so strange, isn’t it? I love children naturally, because they are wonderful.
Children are always blessing! They are filled with joy and laughter. God speaks directly to children too in dreams, revelations and vision. No matter how you may view it, God also work with children as He does to adults. Have you ever asked your children or other children to pray with you? If yes is your answer, how was the experience like?
Our parents have a good role to play in bringing them in the ways of the Lord. This is where their blessings can fully be activated in the home. No wonder, it is the sole responsibility of the parents as been declared in the Bible to pray for their children.
Are you facing a difficult situation, barren and want to cry out to God of children for helps? If you feel troubled, scared of your present problems, or don’t understand how children prayers, Below are some special prayers from children. You must tell your children to pray them well. The purpose behind this month of July practical prayer assignment is to train and encourage your children to pray for or with you.
Short Prayers from Children;
Heavenly Father, arise and locate the prayer of the troubled man/woman, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, make him or her a happy person. Let their mockers know you are still with them. The problem of their forefather still affecting them, Father, destroy it. Lord Jesus, begin to attend to them and complete your plans in their lives, in the name of Jesus.
Children Prayers for Parents
Father, I am crying on behalf of my parents. Answer their needs according to your riches. We have been suffering, neglected, my parents have searched almost everywhere for possible solutions. O Lord, help them and give them positive signs and wonders. I believe in you, O Lord. Let every bondage be broken and every curse of long term delay be cleared away from the place of their destiny. Oh heavens, hear the voice of my supplication and make them fruitful, prosperous and successful in their endeavours. Lord Jesus, come down and wipe away our tears.
Children Prayers for Depressed Woman
Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I pray for your daughter. I pray for quick healing of your depressed woman. She has lost every of her hope and dreams. Jesus Christ, come and take away her burdens. I believe in your healing and that’s why I am praying for her right now. Please come and intervene in her situation reach down and surround her with your love. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin today, in the name of Jesus.
Children Prayers for Jobless man/woman
O Lord, your children are jobless and they don’t have anything to feed on. You are God of all-sufficiency, please arise with your love and provide them a more better jobs. I lift up my hands on their behalf, O Lord, let that interview be successful. Your children have waited and waited for a job breakthrough. They have nothing to do as Your children, begin to bless them and provide people to help them a get job. Lord, it seems as if they are hopeless at the moment, I come to You in complete surrender on the behalf, restore their hopes and dreams, in Jesus name. Amen.
Special children prayers for singles
I thank you Jesus for the great reward of marriage. Marriage is beautiful, but your daughter, son has been singled person for so many years. Father Lord, I pray on their behalf right now, if possible you have no means to get them a destiny husband/wife, but because you are a lovely and faithful God, the God who never sees his children suffer, the God who doesn’t wish His children bad, at this point, please answer their prayers on marriage.
Your son or daughter has searched everywhere but it seems there is no right one for them, O Lord, open their inner eyes to see causes and solutions behind their marital delay and disappointments. Father, let every evil pronouncement of no marriage, no children, be cancelled and destroyed by the precious name of Jesus.
Father, if it is true that you always answer the prayer of your children, answer these prayers on their behalf and let it not be withheld by demonic forces in the second heavenlies. O Lord, push their rightful man or woman to them before the end of this month or the end of the year.
Special Children Prayers for protection of my parents work
Dear Heavenly Father, thanking you for providing for my parents, what we eat, drink, and the clothes we wear. I sincerely appreciate on their behalf. For this purpose, I want you to keep protecting the source of their income especially their jobs. O Lord, guide and protect the fruit of their labour. I raise my hand up to you, O Lord, against any demonic spirit trying to destroy what my father or mother has laboured for years. Every devourer is rebuked, any agent of death is destroyed, bind and cast out of their lives. No more hungry, no more begging, no more slavery. Continue to extend your hands of love and mercy towards my parents, for we have suffered. Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Protect the work of my parents. Amen.
Prayer assignment flash:
Thank You, God, that Your will is good for me and my parents. I can trust in Your plan because Your heart is for us. I believe that situations are turning for our good. So I rest in Your will and the powerful of Your word. Help my parents work with your plans for them. Every time I see my parents especially my mother in this mess, tears rolls down from my eyes. Help them.
JULY PRACTICAL PRAYER ASSIGNMENT: Asking children to pray with you
Praying for children also helps to activate the angels for speedy works. It is also important for children to pray for their parents too. We should understand the fact that the presence of children gives way for divine visitation.
One of the good things about children prayers are powerful. Their prayers may look funny, ridiculous, or prayers with errors, heaven doesn’t look at it. In fact, God doesn’t look at their vocabulary words. He looks at their innocent spirit. When they pray, if you are a good observant you will know their prayers are always done for favour.
As long as you believe in the prayers of the children then July Practical prayer assignment is just for you. If you are a Bible reader, you should have come across many times the early ministration of our Lord Jesus Christ. How He started affecting lives, moving from one place to another preaching the Gospel at 12 years. That’s our basic scripture for this month programme.
God teaches us how to handle children as precious seeds kept in our care. Everyone of us are God’s children here on earth. The Bible says children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward (Psalm 127:3). Our little kids are children to us. External children are also blessing to us. Because we have power to advise, train, motivate, inspire, care, and guide them.
The prayer of a child work mysteriously. The prayer of a child has much effect. The prayer of little kid has formidable power to protect the works of his earthly father. Their prayer may not involve warfare prayer, but as long as the prayer is from their spirit, be rest assured of blessings.
I am a living testimony of this write-ups, because it has worked for me so many times. If you don’t have a child that would pray with you, look for them and ask them to pray for you. This is a big SECRET!
But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
Some of these children have hidden power, some of them have authority which they don’t know. Some of their prayers are welcome in the throne of God anytime. Children are an important and valuable part of God’s Kingdom.
Knowing what the Bible says about children will help you connect with them quickly, which is always a good thing. Jesus said in Matthew 19:14, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
A true life story I personally witnessed.
A 12 year old girl jokingly decreed to a married woman that she will conceive in a particular month. The woman knelt down and allow the prayers of the girl to sink into her spirit. The little girl raised one prayer point and heaven honoured it. Just about some months later, this woman conceived and gave birth to twins.
This was so surprising to everybody. The little girl was not his daughter, neither is she her maid, she was just her neighbour in the same flat. Immediately, she sought for the permission of the girl’s parent to cater for her education. Behold, she gave her about N 300, 000 (Nigeria currency). Perhaps she located her own destiny helper.
There is something special about the children prayers. Their prayers restores hopes and possibility of destiny fulfillment. In some cases, children prayers can open a woman’s womb just as we read as the story above.
We are the children of light. For example, in Romans 8:14, For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. In the Bible, God repeatedly called Moses to go and deliver the children of Israelite But he was giving excuses of not being eloquent speaker.
The Lord encouraged him not to be afraid of the faces of those He was sending to. There is a lesson here. Moses was the one after God’s heart to rescue His children in demonic captivity for years.
It is time for you to depart from ignorance and charge your spirit and humble yourself before these children for prayers. It is time for you to move close to children more and even more. It is time for you to look and search for a child to pray with you. Caleb was not ready to remain in stagnancy and demotion. He declared his right and got it right away.
God has a good plan for you. He uses people, including children to connect us to our blessing. The challenge is how to identify the right people in line with your destiny. Your enemies may not be happy right now for reading this article, because this might be the end of your problems.
Why do you need the prayers of the children?
While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
- It is when you have a revelation about children praying for you.
- It is when the Holy Spirit specially directed you to provide and care for them.
- It is when the prayer of pastors, prophets, evangelists, apostles, teachers are no longer for you.
- It is when your frequent visits to higher mountain prayers does not provide answers.
- It is when your personal prayers for the fruits of the womb has expired.
- It is when you have offended children, manipulate them.
- It is when you have one time bewitch a child’s destiny, kill a child or abort a child.
- It is when all prophecies are always turn to dust when it comes to your side.
- It is when you maltreat or punish a child.
- It is when things go from worse to worst.
- It is when you always see strange children in the dream.
JULY PRACTICAL PRAYER ASSIGNMENT
In this month special prayer assignment, if you have children, it is now time for you to start using them as a prayer vessel. If you don’t have any children, with wisdom, and through divine guidance, you can meet a parent and ask them that you want to be using his child for prayers. Alternatively, prayerfully ask God to lead you through this process of picking a child for prayers.
Most of us understand how importance is the children to marriage. Often we do not know how importance they are to us in the areas of prayers. We find it difficult to give or train our children in the place of prayers. We fail to recognize our little children are holy in the eyes of God.
Some children prayers might not be a blessing to you as parents. This possibly could be as a result of bullying, curses, or false accusation leveled against them. Many made some mistakes by looking down on some children’s status. It is bad to look down on children for no any reason.
There are several ways parents might provoke their children to anger. There are times parents/guidance does not provide the enabling environment for their spiritual developments. This might occurred; maybe because of personal hatred
Some parents set impossible standards so that a child despairs of ever achieving them. Some parents tease, ridicule, or humiliate their children as a means of punishment, some even block their destiny. If you are such a person reading this right now, it is now time to ask them to forgive you!
How do you take these prayers?
If they are your children, you can otherwise do this for the period of one month.
- You will give him/her some prayer points listed below and ask them to pray along with you.
- You will ask him/her to decree some positive words into your life for the period of one month.
- You will ask him or her to lay their hands on your head.
- You will ask him or her to read out some prophetic scriptures concerning your case.
- You will ask him to pray on water, drink it and believe it by faith.
- Ask him to lay his or her hands on your womb.
But if he or she is not your child, you can otherwise ask the child to do this
- Ask him or her to pray with you under the below prayers.
- Ask him or her to prophesy into your life.
- Ask him or her to read out prophetic scriptures to you.
JULY PRACTICAL PRAYER ASSIGNMENT: ASKING Little Children To Pray With You
Divine Instruction: The following prayers are to be taken by a child or children. I advise you not to take it alone but together with a child or children. It doesn’t matter whether they are your children or not. As long as he or she is a child to you. Age preferably, 05 years to 12 years.
31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures to be taken by a child or children.
- “Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7.
2. “You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4;
3. “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:3-5.
4. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Pet. 5:8-9.
5. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Isa. 54:17.
6. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Eph. 6:11-17
7. “In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Rom. 8:37.
8. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57.
9. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6.
10. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3.
11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19.
12. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10.
13. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt. 18:18-19.
14. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7.
15. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33.
16. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13.
17. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32.
18. “Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.” Rom. 12:21.
19. “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11.
20. “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12.
21. “,,,On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt. 16:18.
22. “…the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8.
23. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isa. 40:31.
24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10.
25. “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22.
26. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31.
27. “Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Psa. 44:5.
28. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9.
29. “For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Psa. 18:39.
30. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Psa. 91:1-4.
31. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” 2 Chron. 20:15.
NOW THE PRAYER POINTS.
Please note: These prayers can be taken at anytime. God bless you.
General special children prayers
- Oh Lord! Have mercy on your children, deliver them from there sins in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, give your son or daughter the understanding to live good lives in Jesus name.
- The blessings they deserve to excel in life, Lord grant unto them, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every step of the strange man aimed at pushing your son/daughter out of her place of blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Any part in the body of my father/mother that is infected with satanic diseases, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witch/wizard that wants to terminate the destiny of my mother, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil voice assigned to mislead your son/daughter, I silence you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, give your son/daughter obedient hearts, a willing spirit and give them the grace to serve you all the days of their lives in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, do not let your son/daughter be influenced by evil again, in Jesus name.
- Every enemy from his or her father’s/mother’s/in-law’s home, that wants to kill his destiny , you are failure, kill yourself now, in the name of Jesus.
Children prayers through prophetic declaration
- O Lord, wake up the destiny of my parents from slumber, in the name of Jesus.
- As I lay my hands on my parents, let all their lost blessings, be located and recovered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, anything that is delaying his or her breakthrough, arise and take them away, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle that entered into his or her life through their mother’s womb, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every obstacle to the way of their progress and marriage, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let every strongman sponsoring troubles into his or her life, die in Jesus name.
- Angels of the living God, appear and locate your son/daughter now, in the name of Jesus.
- Destiny destroyers tying down the hands and legs of your son/daughter, cut, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, deliver your daughter from marital sluggishness and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I release the flow of prosperity into the life of your son/daughter under my voice, in the name of Jesus.
- Every damage done to the destiny of your son/daughter, be reversed, be put to rest, in the name of Jesus.
- There shall be no occasion for mourning or weeping in your life, in the name of Jesus.