Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
These dreams can have physical or emotional implications. Ask yourself who or what in your waking life could be making you feel this way. Are you unknowingly being overly dependent on an individual, group, or material possessions? Are feelings, emotions or impressionable events from your childhood resurfacing to cause these dreams of abandonment?
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Abandonment dreams can also indicate that you need to give up and let go of old emotional baggage that is hindering you from moving on with your life. If you are the one in the dream who is doing the abandoning, this could be an indication that you have thought about or are planning to abandon someone or something in your waking life.
Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Abandon means to leave behind or run away from someone or something, or to give up something because of discouragement. We live in a world full of hatred, rejection and mockery. A lot of people are being abandoned in life either by their family, friends, partner, boss, or unknown person.
Most times, we abandon people based on several factors like their character, financial situation etc. It is very common to see most young women abandoning their children or babies either in the village, on the street or to put them under the care of someone.
In Psalm 27:10, When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Have you forsaken someone? If yes, try to bring back the person. Maybe there is someone who has forsaken the Lord. If that’s your case, you need ask God for mercy and forgiveness to bring you closer to Him.
Dreams of abandonment depends on several things like action, people, and circumstances.
No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. God has not abandoned you. He loves and cares so much for you. Our loved ones can abandon us or we can abandon others for several reasons. We can decide to abandon people from our heart. That is, we may stop thinking about them or relating better with that person.
Dream of being abandoned
Being abandoned in the dream could signify rejection, hatred, shame, disfavour, trouble, attacks. He or she will experience relationship problems. For example, if you abandon someone close to you, then it reveals your desire to stay away from someone. Maybe like your ex. Being abandoned means you are left alone, being helpless with your problems in life. To dream of someone being abandoned means downfall, hunger, lack, poverty, shameful situation. Being abandoned by the Holy Spirit can be a bad signal. Because it could mean that you are not connected to the Holy Spirit or that God has separated himself from you or forsaken you (Isa 59:2).
However, if in your dream you abandoned someone close to you, it signifies that you lack the love of God in you. You feel someone is a burden to you. You looked down on a person and start judging him or her. Do not reject whom God has not rejected.
The feeling of being abandoned by friends in the dream or in real life can be extremely painful and difficult to bear. It can make you feel worthless, confused, and helpless. We may feel, even though just a dream a sense of loneliness and isolation can result, as well as depression and other mental health issues. It is important to remember that being abandoned or rejected in a dream does not mean you are worthless or unloved in life.
The Bible says, trust in the Lord always and do not lean on your own understanding (Prov 3:5-6). Keep your faith alive, know that God is interested in taking away your bad garment and replacing it with a good garment.
Dreams of abandonment may reveal that you have neglected someone in the waking life or could imply those you relied upon for help will disappoint you. Alternatively, this dream could also be a sign to show love and care for those who are facing serious troubles. Show compassion for them. This might be the best time to buy and share gifts to the needy.
Being abandoned can leave you feeling as if you can’t trust anyone to be there for you. God says he will never leave you. You can feel secure with God. He is always with you. Dreams about feeling or being abandoned tend to be very disturbing and distressing until you take a look at your past experiences and your current waking life situations to understand why these dreams of abandonment are occurring.
The effects of abandonment can manifest in different ways, such as depression, addiction, self-esteem issues, and anxiety. The Lord God says when you fix your thoughts on Him, He will give you peace. He is the antidote to anxiety.
Symbols and Interpretations.
1. To dream of an abandoned child, it is a sign that God is telling you to take care of children.
2. If you see a mother abandoning her child in the dream, it shows that a mother does not have a good relationship with her child or people around her.
3. When you dream that your father or mother abandoned you, it signifies hard times ahead. It may be that your parents no longer love and care for you. It may prepare you to start pursuing after your goals without parental supports.
4. To dream of being abandoned, it means you will be helpless and neglected by someone close to you .
5. To dream that you are abandoned, denotes that you will have difficulty in framing your plans for future success.
6. To abandon others in the dream, you will remain helpless when the time arises. You lack God’s love in your life. Make adjustments and ask God for mercy.
7. If you abandon your wife, you are going to have issues with your wife very soon. You are trying to go far away from her so that you can freely meet another woman.
8. To abandon your children in the dream, denotes that you will find it very hard to experience the blessings of God. Rebuke it. Show love to children.
9. To abandon your business in a dream, indicates distressing circumstances in which you will lose focus and big opportunity.
10. If you dreamed you were a witness to an abandonment of any kind, it indicates that you have a very bad childhood experience that affects your life.
11. To dream that your spouse abandons you or stranded in the dream suggests you are losing him or her to another woman or man.
12. The dream of you abandoning someone indicates that you are ready to move on with your life. You are ready to take away your problems (worries) .
13. To dream of being abandoned by your boyfriend or girlfriend, it indicates that the relationship would soon cut off and both of you will go your separate ways. It is a sign that he or she doesn’t love you again.
14. Dream of being abandoned by your boss, it shows that you are not going to receive any reward or promotion from your boss. You are likely to be fired in your workplace. This dream tells you that you are stagnated.
15. If you dream of abandoning your family, it indicates that you are under a curse. Break it.
16. If you are being abandoned by your family like Joseph, it means you have been rejected and hated within your household. You don’t feel loved and connected whenever you are with your family. You are thinking on how you are going to make it when your family is against you. May the Lord restore the love among your family.
17. To abandon a child in a dream, this dream denotes that you are likely to lose money by a lack of judgment on your part.
18. To abandon your religion, then it suggests backsliding. You have decided to stop going to church. You feel like religion is caging you and thus not giving you that freedom. You want to live your own life. Repent.
19. Dream of abandonment during pregnancy, it predicts trouble and difficult situation you are going through at the moment. You need the help of God to rescue you from this attack.
20. To dream of living in an abandoned house indicates that you are suffering a lot in life. May God send you a helper of destiny.
21. To dream of an abandoned car, it means that you will experience delay and disappointment. It is a sign that nothing good is going well for you. This is like a person who is tied down in life.
22. If someone is abandoning his home in the dream, then it is likely that he or she is facing some home battles and manipulations. He is trying to escape, but the foundation powers are working against his destiny.
Instruction: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers from 6am to 6pm.
Bible references: Deut 31:8, Psalm 91:4, 2 Sam 22:33, 2 Chro 15:2, 1 Peter 5:7.
1. Every spirit of rejection and hatred in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. The grace to love and care for others genuinely, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Jesus Christ arise and help me out of this shameful situation, in the name of Jesus.
4. I reject shame and poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, provide for me financially to live a good life, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, please, do not forsake me, bring me back by Your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power that is depriving me of my joy, happiness, freedom and peace, die, in the name of Jesus.