DAY 6 CONFESSION NIGHT HOUR
Today is DAY 6 of the 21 days MIDNIGHT PRAYERS.
TIME: 12:00am – 1:00am (Nigerian Time). Kindly start the prayers at exactly 12:00am
2 Kings 4:18-26 told us about the story of a Shunammite woman. There is the need to be careful of what you say especially when going through a trying period. When this woman’s only son died, she was saying ‘All will be well’ and from there graduated to ‘All is well. And all became well. She did not start to lament over her problem. Be careful with your tongue because it contains the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Even when good may be coming your way, you can use your tongue to turn it off; your tongue can also become a snare (Proverbs 6:2), No wonder God asked Moses to tell the Israelites that it is what they said into His ears that He will do to them (Numbers 14:28).
Things may be difficult today but your tomorrow will be alright. What are you confessing about your tomorrow and today? Most of the things that come your way are products of our confession. Stop calling negative things to yourself! Stop belittle God in the presence of your enemies. Stop doubting the power of God.
Mark 11:22-24 says, And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Psalm 19:14 says, Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Proverbs 12:22 says, Lying lips are abominations to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight.
It is very unfortunate that many do not give enough attention to the power of their confession. Some confessions are said anyhow while others are said with seriousness. Your confession can either bless you or destroy you. Most times the confession that we declare can bring light to us or permanent darkness into our lives. The reason why many have remained where they are today it’s as a result of the negative things they have uttered out with their mouth against themselves or others. Careless ones may lead you to a serious bondage. People are no longer take note of what they said. When you unconsciously curse a person, you have passed out a negative confession into the life of that person. Anyone who made a wrong confession to himself or other people will have a problem of progress. Another area is their sin. They go to God confessing some parts of their sins thinking that God did not see the other part they hid. Through that confession, the grace and mercy of God cannot come or flow to you.
ASK YOURSELF AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
What kind of confessions do you make about yourself? What kind of thing do you say about the lives of other people? When last did you say something ungodly about somebody? When last did you speak crazy words about other people? When last did you run somebody down through your confession? When last did you confess something which you later regretted?
You must be careful about the negative confession you lash out at somebody out of anger.Your confessions are so important to God. 1 John 1:9 gives us more understanding of the power of our confession: ”If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” The secret of a true confession to God has been revealed to us by the LORD JESUS. He said, ”He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” If care is not taken, our words of confession can destroy our relationship with God. The Bible says that satan is the father of all lies. Therefore falsehood and lying is the devil tool. If God should start the basic of deliverance on others, it would have been in their mouth. All kinds of rubbish comes out from their mouth. If you allow your mouth to control you, you will run into lots of problems sooner or later. The Bible says once you commit a sin, you are already guilty of negative confession.
Some women have lost their golden marriages or relationships due to what they have carelessly said to the man. They run to God for the restoration of their marriage. What God expect from you is to daily encourage and inspire the man without blemish. Once your tongue is loose as a woman, your tongue will begin to speak words of destruction or curse into the man.
There are some people, the presence of bad words have filled up their mouth and mind. So such people’s mind is already polluted with all manners of sin. When negative confession is noticed in you, it will wipe away your opportunities instantly. God may permit you to pray, fast, clap your hands, do signs and wonders, while the fruit of bad words is still in you. If the enemy knows that your weakness is inability to talk to people well or address your confession, he will always set you up in that regard.
SELF-EXAMINATION: Have you been praying and nothing happens in your life? This is the time to confess your sins and ask God for cleansing. Ask God to help you to use your mouth to declare good things to yourself or others.
INSTRUCTION: Write out a list of the things that you would like the LORD to disgrace in your life.
PRAYER OF CONFESSION (SECTION A)
1. My Father, I confess all my sins, mistakes and errors, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)
2. I break the power of negative confession uttered against me, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)
3. O LORD, soak my mouth with the blood of Jesus. Let the word of my mouth bringeth light unto me and not destruction, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it till your spirit tells you to stop)
4. My Father, begin to retrieve any negative words that I have uttered against anyone that is silently affecting me, in the name of JESUS. (Pray it in the spirit)
5. O Lord as from tonight, let my tongue begin to perfect your pending blessings in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, I release myself from self-imposed negative confession affecting my destiny and progress, in the name of Jesus. (Ask God for mercy)
7. Father, forgive me for using the power of my mouth to harm, destroy, frustrate and discourage others, in the name of Jesus. (Ask God to deliver your mouth from gossip, slander, lies etc)
8. My Father, any excessive talks that I have used to oppress others, humiliate others, deny others, O LORD, forgive me tonight in the name of Jesus. (Pray it 7 times)
9. Every confession made to God that was not accepted because of my sins, Father, accept it tonight and have mercy on me in the name of Jesus. (Pray it 7 times)
10. O heavens, consider my true confession made unto you tonight. Do not let it to be said in vain, in the name of Jesus.
11. The spirit of God that lives in me is greater than the enemy in the world (1 John 4:4), in the name of Jesus. My prayers shall be speedily answered. All my prophecies shall be gloriously fulfilled. Heaven shall raise helpers for my destiny. I shall not be stranded in the journey of life.(Pray it well)
12. I have great access to all the promises of God in Christ. God says, ”Yes” and so let it be, in the name of Jesus. I will walk in integrity and the fear of God. The dew of heaven will pour freshness upon me. Heaven shall pour blessing from above. My earth shall yield its increase. (Confess it aloud)
13. I will not be afraid of what man can do to me because I trust in the LORD (Psalm 56:11), in the name of Jesus. Movers and shakers of the society and nations will be connected to me (Say it once more)
14. I can rejoice in the Lord no matter what the circumstances are, and no matter what the devil is saying (Phil 2:13), in the name of Jesus. I will enjoy the leading of the Holy Spirit everyday (Can you say it 12 hot times?)
15. The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom (11 Tim 4;18), in the name of Jesus.
16. I receive supernatural wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it (Eccl 5;19), in the name of Jesus.
17. There is no weakness in me, for I have received the might of God. I am strong. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk and I do not faint, I run and I am not weary, in Jesus name. (Pray it well)
18. When I call upon the name of the Lord He shall stretch forth His mighty hand and lift me up, above all my enemies, and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus. My bread and water is blessed. I shall not lack anything good. The blood of Jesus will always work for me
My health and that of my loved ones is renewed. (Pray it well)
19. I move faster this year than the speed of light in the name of Jesus. My business will experience breakthrough
Great doors shall be opened for me in high places. God will silence all my opposition. I shall enjoy increase in my finances
20. I am a danger to the whole kingdom of darkness. I am as a live wire. Anyone that touches or tries to touch me shall be electrocuted and set ablaze forever, in Jesus name. I declare it, I announce it and I live it…(Declare it well)
21. Pray for EVANGELIST JOSHUA, MINISTRY & PARTNERS worldwide. Begin to thank the name of the LORD for answering your prayers tonight. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
POINT TO NOTE:
- GET A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE DOWN ALL YOUR DREAMS, VISION AND REVELATION DURING THIS 21 DAYS MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. YOU WILL EMAIL ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EACH PRAYER POINTS SHOULD BE PRAYED FOR BETWEEN 2 AND 5 MINUTES. DO NOT JUST READ THEM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP ON TIME. PRAY THEM REPEATEDLY OR AS LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
3. YOU CAN SEND YOUR 3 SPECIAL PRAYER REQUESTS IN THIS 21 DAYS MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO US THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL MAIL: