POWER OF GOD FALL UPON ME
Today is DAY 5 of the 21 days MIDNIGHT PRAYERS.
TIME: 12:00am -1:00am (Nigerian Time). Kindly start the prayers at exactly 12:00am
1 Kings 18:36-39 says, And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.
2 Kings 1:9-10 says, Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I abe a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
Leviticus 6:12-13 says, And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
It is very easy for Christians to ask God for power but it is very hard to maintain it. There is no way you can demonstrate the power of God if your spiritual life is cold. Until you are filled with the fire of the Holy Ghost, you cannot fight your enemies. The power of God is often used as the presence of God in the Bible. However, if you want the fire of God to fall, you must be ready to pay the price. Prophet Elijah took some deliberate steps before He called for the fire of God to fall. First, he waited for the appointed time of worship before he commenced with the repairs of the altar of the Lord that was broken down. He then rebuilt the altar in the Name of the Lord. Next, he did everything orderly and meticulously, following divine instructions. Thereafter, he called upon the Name of the Lord in prayer and thanksgiving, and God answered by fire.
If you want God’s fire to fall, you must first repair and rebuild the altar of God in your life. You must present yourself before God as a living sacrifice without any iota of blemish (Romans 12:1), and be a true worshipper who worships God in spirit and in truth. You need to adhere strictly to the instructions of God as contained in the Bible, and then you must learn to wait patiently for God. Note that there was a waiting before the fire fell at Pentecost (Acts 1:4)
In Acts 1:8 says, ”But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”.
The power of God is the fire of the Holy Ghost. The power of God is fresh and unique. If you encounter the power of God like Elijah, you will become a terror to the kingdom of darkness and a true servant and representative of God.
As a child of God, the fire of God is required to stay connected with God. The fire of God must not go dry but continually be filled with the power of God. You must not allow the enemy to quench the fire and you must not allow sin to cover it. The fire of God upon Prophet Elijah was a burning one. It does not go up and down. When Elijah called upon the fire of God, the fire fall upon the sacrifice of prophet of baal. God doe not use people that are not fully ready for His mighty power. He test your might and your passion. He looks at the level of your sin. The Power of God does not come by grace it comes by demand and sacrifice. David was ready for the battle. Stephen was ready for the challenge.
The fire of God is the fire of revival as written in Acts 2. The Bible say there was a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. The mighty fire of God is not the fire that come out from the gas but a raw fire that comes from above. For example, when the power of God enters into the camp of your enemies, it destroys the strongest demon troubling you. It is sad that most Christians that have the gifts and the fruit of the spirit are being defeated in their dream everyday. Before they know it, the power of God had left them with no signs, strength and passion for the works of God. Everything becomes minimal!
It is high time we stop this ‘seek and hide’ Christianity. If you want to be hot be hot. if you want to be cold, be cold. and if you know that you cannot stay away from the sin. It’s better not to ask for the fresh fire of God, because if it comes or meet you in your sinful lifestyle, it may even destroy you. I pray it will not destroy you in Jesus name. The power of God cannot work that way. The devil will like to confirm your power. Some pastors are mostly affected in this area. When the power of God comes upon you, and the fire of God appears, demons and principalities would escape out of your life. The power of God can scatter the powers in your father’s house or mother’s house and lock them up permanently. If the fire of God fall upon you, for example, through speaking in tongues that curses that have been operating in your life would give way. When the power of God come across your life, you will have authority over powers.
Listen, when the fire of God comes upon you, the sacrifice of demon that is hindering you would catch fire. Brethren if your prayer life is low, or your ignorance about the word of God is pronounced, you cannot receive absolute power of the Almighty God. If you are keeping sin, power of God will be far away from you. Being powerful does not come by showing everyone that you have the power of God, devil will test you, people will confirm it. Even God will place you on a serious trial. May the fire of God fall mightily upon you today in the Name of Jesus.
CONFESSION: 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me”.
SELF-EXAMINATION: When believers did not have the fire of God when they pray and fast nothing happens. Do you need the fire of God? Have you been praying and nothing happens in your life? This is the time to bring out yourself from ”spiritual coldroom” into the baptism of the fire of the Holy Ghost. Is your sin still holding you back? Confess and present them to God. Is your job not allowing you to be strong in the word of God. Tell God.
INSTRUCTION: Kindly pray those underlisted prayers with full concentration. If you are in a distracted place, move away to a secluded area and pray in the spirit.
DECLARATION: 2 Corinthians 13:11 – Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of ONE MIND, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
1. Jesus, You are the one who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and with fire; please saturate my life with your fire. (Pray it for 7 times)
2. By the power of the living God, the devil will not swallow my passion for the things of God, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)
3. O LORD, give me fresh power to stand on my faith in this battle (mention it), in the name of Jesus. (Pray it till your spirit tells you to stop)
4. Fire of the pentecost, fill me with the Holy Ghost and power, in the name of Jesus. (Pray in tongues here if you are gifted)
5. I receive the power of God to prophesy and see visions, in the name of Jesus. (Pray with Acts 2:17)
6. O Lord, give me extra-ordinary power that will become troublesome to the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus. (Pray with Acts 1:8)
7. O LORD, in this Christian journey, empower me to stay away from anything or anybody who want to take your place in my heart, in the name of Jesus. (Pray with Acts 2:33)
8. My Father, I receive supernatural power of the HOLY GHOST to defeat the enemies of my father’s house and mother’s house, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well please)
9. O LORD, break me, piece me, scatter me and RE-mould me again, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it for 32 times) It is a prayer of REVIVAL! Don’t joke with it.
10. My Father, help me not to return all the glory to my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God arise and manifest your RAW fire in my life, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it aggressively)
12. My Father, re-activate my spiritual life and show me the tactics how to fight my enemies, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it with Leviticus 6:12-13)
13. Holy Spirit, where my love for you is COLD, ignite it with your fire tonight, in the name of Jesus. (Jesus Christ is around you now. Pray it well for revival fire). The LORD is your strength!
14. My Father, crucify my sins, and other bad attitudes, in the name of Jesus. (Name those sin from A – Z which you can remember). God wants to hear them tonight before you give His power!
15. My spiritual gift (mention them), wherever you are, come back to me by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus. (Galatians 5;22-23, 11 Cor 12:8-10)
16. Spiritual lukewarmness! Spiritual proscrastination! Spiritual cold and hot, Holy Ghost FIRE is against you tonight, so therefore by the order of ELIJAH, catch fire and leave me alone, in the name of Jesus. (Pray with authority)
17. Power of God to fight my enemies without getting tired at the edge of my victory, fall upon me afresh in the name of Jesus. (Pray with Isaiah 41:12-13)
18. Enough is Enough to the devil! I must see the end of this battle (mention them) to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it with concentration in the spirit)
19. You sin that relinguish my passion for prayers and the word of God, I command you today, whether you are sent to destroy me or not, your end has come, die in Jesus name.
20. HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! keep my perosnal altar burning 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week, 365 days of the year, in the name of Jesus. (PRAY IT WITH FIRE)
21.Pray for EVANGELIST JOSHUA, MINISTRY & PARTNERS worldwide. Begin to thank the name of the LORD for answering your prayers tonight. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
POINT TO NOTE:
GET A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE DOWN ALL YOUR DREAMS, VISION AND REVELATION DURING THIS 21 DAYS MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. YOU WILL EMAIL ME ON: email@example.com
EACH PRAYER POINTS SHOULD BE PRAYED FOR BETWEEN 2 AND 5 MINUTES. DO NOT JUST READ THEM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP ON TIME. PRAY THEM REPEATEDLY OR AS LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.