DREAM ABOUT RIPE FRUIT AND UNRIPE FRUIT
CENTRAL BIBLE VERSE: Galatians 5:22-23, ”But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
Fruit is the result of a healthy plant producing what it was designed to yield in its season (Genesis 1:11–12). In the Bible, the word fruit is often used to describe a person’s emotional and spiritual attitude. Good fruit is that which is produced by the Holy Spirit.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace etc. This fruit meaning can also be termed under the category of ripe fruit in the dream. However, a dream about ripe fruit stands for blessing and fruitfulness. The fruit of a tree is prosperity. Jesus told His followers, “I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last” (John 15:16).
Jesus explained to us what we must do to bear good fruit. He said, “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing” (John 15:4–5).
Whether you came across a ripe or unripe fruit in the dream, our christian work must be tested by God through trials and temptation.
The most common types of fruits in many people’s dream are, mango (fruit) dream, guava (fruit) dream, pear (fruit) dream, palm fruit (dream), pineaple, corn dream, coconut dream etc
To dream about ripe fruit indicates the presence of God has come to lifts a person from dryness to fruitfulness of joy, peace, love, kindness etc. If a person dream of a ripe fruit ,that person carries the grace of God that disgraces the spirit of loss and sorrow.
This means all your plans will come true very soon. It also means what you have been working for years back and that you are going to see the fruit of your labour
A dream of ripe fruit is a seed of greatness that charged a person to make progress and succeed. It is a dream that cause a person to love and help others. A married couple is not far from this juicy news as it means a great turnover in their marriage. And meanwhile, if you pluck a ripe fruit off a tree, it means you are about to bear fruit in your marriage, career, business etc.
Upon that, if you dream of receiving ripe fruit from a person reveals the spirit of destiny helpers has been assigned to favour you. Anytime you dream about ripe fruit, you must know that God is about to answer you. It takes you to plead for God’s mercy and forgiveness in order for you to see the reward of your labour in prayers and the level of your brokenness.
Ripe fruit also means the following
- Marital breakthrough
- Financial success
- Ability to repent from sin
- Having the need to forgive
- The need to help other people grown physically or spiritually
- A call for spiritual revival
Unlike eating fruit in the dream that is generally known as a nightmare. On the other hand, if you eat fruit in the dream is considered to be good under which you were the one that pluck off the fruit and eat and any other dream description is bad. When you pluck ripe fruits from a tree and eat the fruit thereof, it means you will receive the reward of your labour/sweat.
Seeing ripe fruit in dream does not portend any negative sign, so the only way to know if such dream is bad is how you felt when you woke up.
If you discover that a person packed and stole some of your fruits, that means a great loss is about to take place and that loss will cause serious problems. In the spirit realm, every man’s destiny is connected to fruits and once the fruit is rotten, damage, it indicate the outlook of your foundation is bad.
This dream is what the Bible describing in Luke 13:7-9, ”Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.”
Unripe fruit is a fruit that is not yet matured. Christians must also know that dreaming about unripe fruit is not a bad dream. Because this unripe is still in its maturity stage.
When you dream of an unripe fruit, there are three meaning you must pay attention to. 1. Your season of blessing has not come. 2.God is asking you to exercise patience through faith and 3. To pray and fight against power on assignment to hinder answers to your prayers.
The quality of a spiritual fruit is determined by our closeness to God. If this dream is frequent then it now represent a season of delay and disappointment. However, it can resort to waste of time, energy and resources. An example of this dream is when a person is preparing for marriage when God has not fully given them go ahead. When you try to go against God’s will, there is always a problem.
DREAM ABOUT A TREE WITHOUT FRUITS
A tree without fruits in the dream means a person with a problem of barrenness, curse, rejection, hatred, profitless hard labour, lack of spiritual growth, sin etc
Here’s what the Bible says, Mark 11:12-25, And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it. And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves; And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves. And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine. And when even was come, he went out of the city. And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
DREAM ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING FRUITS
Dream about buying and selling represent loss and bankrupt. If you are a business person in the reality, it means you are going to loss out profits, customers all of a sudden. But if you are not then you have to pray against destiny robbers trying to steal from your virtues. The dream can also represent people who are not fruitful or taking their spiritual life into cognizance.
It is like solving a problem for the wrong people. They will not even appreciate what you have and what you have done for them. They will make you not to help others because they are trading on your destiny.
The Bible says, Matthew 21:12, ”And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,”
DREAM ABOUT PICKING FRUIT
To dream of picking ripe or unripe fruits are very disturbing. As they constitute a sign of affliction, and a moment of curse against progress and marital fruitfulness. Any person who find himself or herself in this dream should know that he or she is operating on a witchcraft power from the foundation. The Bible says, if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT DREAM OF RIPE FRUIT AND UNRIPE FRUIT
1. Romans 6:22 – But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
2. Genesis 3:6 – And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
3. Matthew 3:8, “Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:”
4. Luke 3:8-9, ” Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
5. Genesis 1:28, ”And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
6. Matthew 5:16, ”Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
7. John 15:8, ”Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”
8. Matthew 5:3, ”Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”
9. Matthew 13:23, “But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
10. Galatians 5:19-21, ”Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 3pm.
- My destiny shall produce forth good fruit in Jesus name.
- O Lord, advertise your fruitfulness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of resurrection, revive my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage, hear the word of the Lord, refuse the call of barrenness, in Jesus name.
- Father let your power be at work in me, in Jesus name.
- I cast out every unwanted stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil flow from my family that is blocking my way, dry up, in Jesus name.
- Any witchcraft tree that is killing fruitfulness in my body, wither by fire,
- Let the altar of witchcraft in my household, be roasted by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every power taking what belongs to me, return them by fire, in Jesus name.
- I release myself from every curse of miscarriage of breakthrough, in Jesus name.