Poverty is general scarcity or the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money. Whereas dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
The Bible says, Proverbs 28:27-28, ”He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse. When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.”
Poverty is in the blood of many people. It has the power to make people poor and nation go into bankrupt. The source of ones poor status started from dream.
Some people have managed to overcome the dream of poverty that plagued their destiny whenever they wake up from sleep.
A person is considered to be poor when he or she lacks the essential things of life. That’s why there is a wide gap between the rich and the poor.
The standard of living of people are very low compared to the high factors of their responsibilities. Other areas where poverty is more pronounced are in the sector of marriage, business, finances, ministry and career etc.
Hear this great author:
”The very poor tell us over and over again that a human being’s greatest misfortune is not to be hungry or unable to read, or even to be without work. The greatest misfortune of all is to know that you count for nothing, to the point where even your suffering is ignored. The worst blow of all is the contempt from your fellow citizens. For that contempt stands between a human being and his rights. It makes the world disdain what you are going through. It prevents you from being recognized as worthy and capable of taking on responsibility. The greatest misfortune of extreme poverty is that throughout your entire existence, you are like someone already dead.”
— Joseph Wresinski,
The dream of poverty has seriously affected the living condition of people. For example when a person is adversely attacked through his dream and if the person fails to pray against it, it is certain that the evil effect of that dream will hunter after the destiny of that person.
Psalm 72:12-14, ”For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. He will take pity on the weak and the needy and save the needy from death. He will rescue them from oppression and violence, for precious is their blood in his sight.”
Many people are still struggling to meet their basic needs. The heavy dependence of other people for financial favour or assistance has become a disadvantaged. This has led many people to accept their fate and look unto God for financial helps.
Your dream may resort to the following below factors:
- Want and need
The devil have been using the yoke of poverty and hunger to fight people. Those who are supposed to have been blessed with riches and wealth are seen today struggling to eat and find it difficult to take care of their family needs and responsibilities. The strategy of the devil is to bring down people from grace to grass through the dream of poverty they normally experienced.
The implication of being poor in the spirit and in the physical realm includes: inability to fulfill destiny, low status and lack of respect from people and loved ones.
The major reasons why most people are experiencing dream attack of poverty is because of the devil trying to change their identity, reduce their integrity and make them to suffer loss. The Bible says, He will restore everything that has been lost in the dream.
Let’s read on to the main one
WHAT DREAM CAUSES POVERTY IN THE LIFE OF A PERSON?
- Dream of counting dirty money (Poverty)
- Dream of wearing rags
- To dream of going back to the village (Evil pattern of suffering)
- To dream of rats (Wretchedness)
- Dream of walking or jumping into the river
- Dream of begging for money (Lack)
- To dream of bleeding
- To dream of madness (debt)
- To dream of picking dirty things at the garbbage
- Dream of nakedness can cause it too
- To dream of marks on your body
- To bath outside the compound or with dirty water
- To dream of having sex with known or unknown person
- To eat in the dream
- To dream of drinking blood
- To forget your ATM pins or the machine refuses to pay you
- To dream of red stains on your body
- To dream of stains on your wedding gown/best dress
- Dream of defecating on your body or outside
- Dream of hawking goods in the market
- To dream of loosened hair
- To dream of lizard
- Dream of (a) stolen shoe(s)
- Dream of writing exams without finishing
- To encounter late or dead people in the dream
- To dream of pick money from the ground
- To collect money from strange people in the dream
- To dream of spending money extravangly
- To dream of losing money
- To dream of people stealing your money
- To dream of asking people to withdraw your money
POVERTY MENTALITY AND DREAM
The above listed are factors that causes poverty in a person’s life. The Bible says, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich” (2 Corinthians 8:9).
The Lord is seriously concerned about your dreams and has provided means of overcoming them through the word of God. Your present state of status is not a guarantee that you have been programmed to remain in this situation for a long. There are challenges that happens to man but you must allow the dream of poverty to arrest your glory.
The Bible says, He shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. A Christian should not allow some certain dreams to defeat them. There are some dreams of poverty that needs not to stay longer in a person’s life. These dreams can come as an embargo of poverty and wretchedness.
The spirit of poverty will never leave anyone until they deal with that particular dream causing poverty. Many people are rich physically and while they are poor spiritually. While others are so rich spiritually but are so poor physically. A good example is when God decide to reveal the strategy of making money in the dream of a person and if the such person refuses to take action in the real life, he or she may be considered poor physically and may seems to lost the golden opportunity. The person was rich spiritually but could not use the divine wisdom for physical settings. That’s so sad!
Great prosperity happen when you determine to solve or adjust the settings of your dream. The anointing of thou shall not excel or the negative spirit of almost there but never there will not flee from you until you clear the problem of your dreams. When you decide to prosper and make good living, every situation will hold, and God will come in to help you. Many people have allowed the spirit of poverty to caught them unaware and also take them away from the reach of their destiny hence they are situated in the corridor of jobless people.
It’s so sad
Deuteronomy 8:18, ”But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”
The Lord has made us rich and has given us the power of wealth. The component of breaking the curse of poverty depends on your relationship with God, knowledge, skills and wisdom. Your enemies will surely receive frustration when they discover you have jumped out from the pit of poverty.
To overcome the spirit of poverty, you must do the followings
- Be born again
- Give your life to Christ
- Overcome your environment and friends that are refusing to grow financially
- Break all curses and covenant with poverty
- Avoid stealing and taking what does not belong to you
- Read the Bible and prayerful
- Read books on motivation and financial wealth
- Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.
God’s assurance to make us rich and comfortable with our situation
Looking at his disciples, Jesus said: “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Luke 6:20-21
And the word of the Lord came again to Zechariah: “This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’ Zechariah 7:8-10
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:8-9
Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the Lord will take up their case and will exact life for life. Proverbs 22:22-23
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, “Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you”—when you already have it with you. Proverbs 3:27-28
A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25
PRAYERS AGAINST THE DREAM OF POVERTY
- I repent from any sins that are exposing my destiny to dream of poverty, in the name of Jesus
- Every evil talk of poverty emanated from my mouth, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every lifestyle of poverty in my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- I flee away from every environment that sponsored poverty, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the spirit of devourer stealing from my bank account, in the name of Jesus
- You the idols of my father’s house, your time is up, release my finances, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the garment of poverty in my life to change to garment of prosperity, in Jesus name
- I cancel every spirit of begging in my life, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, open new doors of financial breakthroughs for me in Jesus name
- O God, let the works of my hands bring blessings to me, in Jesus name.
- I come out of the cage of financial shame, in the name of Jesus
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I come out from financial prison, in the name of Jesus
- I shall not give birth to children that will multiply poverty in our lives, in Jesus name.
- Invisible powers that hate me to prosper, be exposed and die, in Jesus name
- Blood of Jesus, nullify the evil effects of these dreams, in Jesus name
- I shall not save money for the purpose of sickness, in Jesus name
- Blood of Jesus flow into my family and arrest the poverty stricken demons, in Jesus name
- Every strange rat in my house, die, in Jesus name
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from evil foundation and curses, in Jesus name
- Father help me to overcome lack and hardship in my life in Jesus name
- I receive the riches of the gentiles, in the name of Jesus
- Lord, teach how to protect my money with prayers, in Jesus name
- All my money that have been stolen through my dream, be blasted back to me, in Jesus name
- I uproot the evil tree of poverty and loss in my life in Jesus name
- I will not sow a seed of sorrow, in Jesus name
- I refuse to be poor, in Jesus name
- My financial helper, arise and locate me, in Jesus name
- O God, baptize me with fresh fire from above, in Jesus name
- Anyone taking my money to the herbalist, receive frustration, in Jesus name
- Father, fill my pocket and bank account with money, in Jesus name
- Every power that has done evil against my prosperity life, my wealth is restored
- When they are counting important people in my family, I shall be among, in Jesus name
- I break every soul tie covenant with the spirit of anger and stinginess, in Jesus name
- All my children shall not be poor, in Jesus name
- Satanic blockers assigned to block my finances, die, in Jesus name
- I will not share part of my money to my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, I will not run out of financial loss, in Jesus name
- I retrieve my wealth from the grave of my forefathers, in Jesus name
- Every handshake of poverty, go back to sender, in Jesus name
- I chase away the spirit of hardship, poverty blowing towards me, in Jesus name.