BIBLICAL MEANING OF CRYING IN THE DREAM
Dream about crying indicates a negative meaning. But in the word of God, it stand as a voice! In other ways, It portends a strong emotional feelings such as unhappiness and pains. Tears helps to know the state of a person. It is an expression of the mind.
The Bible says in Psalm 30:5, weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. There is a divne cry that covers the tears of sorrow and mourning. This is a joyful cry the Bible is expressing to the dreamer.
In Revelation 21:1, The Bible says, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. This means there is a tears of sorrow and there is a cry of joy.
DREAM ABOUT CRYING in details
When it comes to crying, it can come very easy to some people. Whether it is because they are happy or sad about something. Most people cry in the dream when there is a strong signal of bad luck. But as the children of God, we are created with the ability to cry for joy in appreciation to God.
In the Bible, most people takes the important of crying as a medium of expressing themselves to God. In Psalm 34:17 says, The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.”
A dream about crying means tragedy, sorrow and mourning. The ability of crying uncontrollably in the dream means the enemy is attacking you with the bread of sorrow. For example, a person who is crying for a dead people in the dream should prepare for a bad sign of bad luck.
This is a dream where the enemy is inviting a strong attack into your life. Sometimes, a cry has no power but the spirit behind the tears. For you to cry persistently in the dream, it means something bad is about to take place. It could be from you or any members of your family as the case maybe.
There are people out there who see tears as a sign of weakness. Others sees it as a means of expression. But in the Bible you read many stories of the strongest people of faith crying out to God when things are not going well.
The Bible says in (Psalm 34:15) “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry” To cry during prayers is an improved spirit.
Crying is part of human existence but in the dream, it is not. From this statement, there is a slight difference between the two. It is possible for a person to cry in the physical because of pains, worries, and as a result of answered prayers.
But a person can cry in the dream and be attributed as a spiritual attack. For example, when a child beats a child, the next thing for the child to start crying. Why? Because the force which the mother used to beat her child infiltrate pain in her body.
As long as a person is crying in the dream, he or she cannot see the light of God. To cry in the dream, it means to fall in the pit which the enemy has dug for you (Proverbs 26:27). To cry in the dream means the greater part of your life has turned to sorrow. To cry in pain in the dream, it means happiness, laughter, joy has disappeared but replace with grief and sorrow
It is easy to cry in the dream but it is hard to neutralize the negative meaning of such a dream. To dream about crying, it means a person has lost important things in life ranging from people and material things. The Bible meaning of crying can implies tears, weeping or even sorrow.
- Prayers Against Evil Women in the family
- Breaking The Spirit of fear and mockery
- Prayers To Break the yoke of death in the dream
- Meaning of Late People In The Dream
- Prayers Against Graveyard Evil Garment
In The Biblical Meaning of the servant of God crying
- Genesis 27:38 . . . Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
- Genesis 29:11 Jacob kissed Rachel, and lifted up his voice, and wept.
- Genesis 33:4 Esau ran to meet him, embraced him, fell on his neck, kissed him, and they wept.
- Genesis 37:35 All his sons and all his daughters rose up to comfort him, but he refused to be comforted. He said, “For I will go down to Sheol to my son mourning.” His father wept for him.
- Genesis 42:24 He turned himself away from them, and wept. . . .
- Genesis 43:30 Joseph hurried, for his heart yearned over his brother; and he sought a place to weep. He entered into his room, and wept there.
- Genesis 45:2 He wept aloud. The Egyptians heard, and the house of Pharaoh heard.
- Exodus 12:30 Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where there was not one dead.
- Numbers 11:4 The mixed multitude that was among them lusted exceedingly: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, “Who will give us flesh to eat?
- Numbers 11:10 Moses heard the people weeping throughout their families, every man at the door of his tent . . .
- Numbers 11:18 Say to the people, ‘Sanctify yourselves against tomorrow, and you will eat flesh; for you have wept in the ears of the Lord, saying, “Who will give us flesh to eat? For it was well with us in Egypt.” Therefore the Lord will give you flesh, and you will eat.
- Numbers 14:1 All the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night.
- Numbers 25:6 . . . in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, while they were weeping at the door of the Tent of Meeting.
- Deuteronomy 1:45 You returned and wept before the Lord . . .
- Deuteronomy 34:8 The children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the days of weeping in the mourning for Moses were ended.
- Judges 2:4 . . . the people lifted up their voice, and wept.
- Judges 20:23 The children of Israel went up and wept before the Lord until evening . . .
- Judges 20:26 Then all the children of Israel, and all the people, went up, and came to Bethel, and wept, and sat there before the Lord, and fasted that day until evening . . .
- Esther 4:3 In every province, wherever the king’s commandment and his decree came, there was great mourning among the Jews, and fasting, and weeping and wailing; and many lay in sackcloth and ashes.
- Jeremiah 3:21 A voice is heard on the bare heights, the weeping and the petitions of the children of Israel; because they have perverted their way, they have forgotten the Lord their God.
- Jeremiah 9:19 For a voice of wailing is heard out of Zion, How are we ruined! . . .
There is something the above bible verses have proved to us. It has shown that our tears, cry is a strong spirit that gets the attention of God very faster when done with the ability of prayers. Crying has become an instrument of answering prayers.
It is a divine gift which the devil cannot withstand. Since the day God remove the status of the Lucifer as an angel and sent from heaven back to the world, that has been the day tribulation, sorrow and mourning have started.
Just as a person doesn’t feel tears immediately after stepping on sharp object, you will not feel pain or cry until the sorrow sinks in.
When we cry in the dream, we give opportunities for the enemy to attack us, and when there is a high occurrence of tears, we begin to fear. The Bible says in 2 Timothy 1:7, ”For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
“Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh” (Luke 6:21).
To dream of crying represent the symbol of loss, disappointment and bondage. The arrow of spiritual crying is a spirit of poverty. This is when a person is about to experience failure and backwardness. Until you stop crying in the dream, the joy of the Lord will never manifest. This is your season of laughter, any attempt of the devil to make you cry or mourn others is hereby cancelled in Jesus name.
Take these prayers
- Every spirit of sorrow pursuing me, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every evil calendar of sadness and pain working against my joy, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
- I refuse to cry a cry of mourning, in Jesus name.
- All garments of sorrow and bad luck in my life, I tear you to pieces, in Jesus name.
- I shall not begin this month with sorrow and ends in mourning, in Jesus name.
In your dream you may have…
- Been crying.
- Been seen your family, relatives, friends crying
- Seen a loved one crying
- Seen a stranger crying.
- Seen a loved one crying.
- Seen an enemy crying.
- Seen people crying at the burial ground
- Been crying uncontrollably.
- Been sustained injury that makes you to cry.
- Cried for a very brief period of time.
- Tried to comfort someone who was crying.
- Cried over the loss of something or someone.
- Crying without any meaning
- Seen an animal crying
- Seen people in the market, house, office, hospital etc crying
- Received a distressing calls of sorrow
The meaning of the above dream includes:
Untimely death, stagnation, sickness, rejection, unhappy, blockage, spiritual blindness, financial failure, hopelessness, disappointments, hatred, marital problem, poverty, bondage, curses, suffering, bad news, demotion, setbacks.
Crying comes easy for some people. They cry when they are happy or sad. While some of us only cry when we are deeply moved. We are created with the ability to cry not only as an expression for our emotions, but also as an opportunity to release pent up feelings.
However God takes special notice of those that cry. A tear that drops from a person’s face can facilitate the quick action of the Almighty God. And God never forget those holy tears (Psalm 56:8).
1 Corinthians 10:13, ‘‘There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
You can stop all negative situation activating tears of sorrow in your life through prayers and fasting. You need to break and destroy every curse of untimely death. It is very crucial to go for deliverance if there is an occurrence factor of negative tears in your dream. Once it is too much, it means death is coming and calls for your immediate action to cancel before it catch up with you or any members of your family.
TYPES OF CRYING IN THE DREAM
- Tears of joy in the dream. This is the kind of happiness that makes a person to burst out in tears. When a person has been waiting for a particular and God choose to answer his prayers, he or she will shed tears of joy to appreciate the God that never rest over his case. All those who are in this category shares their testimonies to the brethren. (Psalm 126:5). The tears is so good to shame the devil and prove to them that you are serving the living God. Encountering tears of joy in the dream is also a sign that God has not forgotten you.
- Tears of sorrow in the dream. A tears of sorrow in the dream brings pains and worries. In 2 Samuel 19:1-7, David wept over the death of His son turned enemy Absalom, so bitterly, that the men who fought so bravely to protect him from the armies of the same Absalom, were totally discouraged. David did not show adequate gratitude to them for risking their lives to ensure his safety and protect his throne. One of the signs of crying out of frustration, regret is when there is a record of death, mourning, accident, sickness, and others are noticed when a person is mad, etc. All these symptoms constitute a tears of sorrow. In Isaiah 25:8, ”He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.”
PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF SORROW IN THE DREAM
- My Father, wipe all my tears of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of mercy, hear my cry of transformation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to bath me with the water of sorrow, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- I refuse to cry for my loved ones, in the name of Jesus.
- Household powers waiting for my tears of rejection, backfire, in Jesus name.
- Father, let all those planning to put tears in my eyes before the end of this month to carry my burdens, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Any power that wants me to cry at the dawn of my marriage, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Tears of sorrow at the edge of my restoration, dry up by fire, in Jesus name.
- Rivers of sorrow flowing through my glory, dry up and expire, in Jesus name
- Every power that has been using problem to trouble my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- Every evil snake biting my destiny, vomit it out and die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, take me away from the marriage of tears of sorrow, in Jesus name
- Anything planted in my life to cause weekly sorrow in my life, be uprooted by fire.
- O Lord, circulate my tears of joy in heavens, in Jesus name.
- I shall not use my hands to bury my children, in Jesus name.
- I refuse to marry any man or woman that transfer the spirit of death into my life, in Jesus name.
- Shame and disgrace locate those who wish me evil in the name of Jesus.
- O ye darkness, be an enemy to my enemies, in Jesus name
- O God, deliver me from the house of sorrow, in Jesus name.
- Let the spirit of God change my status, in Jesus name.
- Any power using bad nicknames to describe my situation, regret over your action, in Jesus name
- Father, let sorrow be the breakfast, lunch and dinner of all my enemies, in Jesus name.
- Every power attaching my glory to the spirit of sorrow, backfire, in Jesus name.
- I break every seed of pains growing in my life, in Jesus name
- Every power hired to cause me to death, be destroyed, in Jesus name.
- I shall not spend the money of sorrow, in Jesus name.
- Any power planning to use to give me the money of sorrow, backfire, in Jesus name
- I and my family shall not be cursed to be a customer of the hospital, in Jesus name
- My life, reject the tears of mourning, in Jesus name.
- Every weapon the enemy is using to oppress me, internally or externally, die, in Jesus name.