Prayer Points Against Barrenness And Infertility
In Genesis 1: 27, 28: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 25:21, ”And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.”
The Word of God declares that God commanded the first family to be fruitful and multiply. God cannot command you to do anything He has not empowered you to do. You must realize that He has already made provisions for you to be able to succeed in whatsoever He has commanded you to do. God cannot lie. The Scriptures cannot be broken. Throughout the Bible, there is nobody who truly served God and remained barren.
The problem of barrenness can be a very difficult one, especially for couples who have looked forward to children all their lives. One of the most common causes of childlessness can be linked to various factors such as physical or spiritual. However, the physical factors could be health problem or genetic.
And while the spiritual factors could be some curses or an act from God. This is a serious issue for married couple here in Africa. That’s why you see many married men trying to impregnate a woman before the white wedding to know if such a woman will be fertile or fruitful in the marriage.
The presence of barrenness or infertility is tearing many marriages, thereby forcing the man to divorce his wife and cling unto another woman for children.
Psalm 113:9, ”He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.”
Many Christian couples finds it very difficult to experience child in their marriage. God promised Abraham and Sarah a child, but she did not bear a son, Isaac, until age 90 (Genesis 11:30). Isaac, Rebekah’s husband, prayed fervently, and God answered, resulting in the births of Jacob and Esau (Genesis 25:21).
Rachel prayed, and at long last God “opened her womb.” She bore two sons, Joseph and Benjamin (Genesis 30:1; 35:18). Manoah’s wife, who was infertile for a time, gave birth to Samson (Judges 13:2). Elizabeth in her old age gave birth to John the Baptist, the forerunner of Christ (Luke 1:7, 36).
The barrenness of Sarah, Rebekah, and Rachel was a sign of the grace and favor of God in their marriage. However, couples should not take the sign of infertility or barrenness as a sign that there will not be children. It is God that blesses a woman, open her womb and place seed of fruitfulness in her body.
The Scriptures recognize the problem of barrenness (infertility) but see the promises of God about it. None shall be barren (Exo. 23:26, Deut. 7:14), makes women joyful mothers (Ps. 113:9, I Sam. 2:5) and remove sicknesses and diseases from their body (Exo. 23:25).
There is hope for the barren. However, the Bible also give an impression that God, sometimes shuts up the womb of some women contrary to the promises we have just read. I Sam. 1:5 says: “ although the Lord had closed her womb”.
In Genesis 30:1-2 we read: “And when Rachel saw that she bore Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said to Jacob, Give me children; or else I die. And Jacob’s anger was kindled against Rachel; and he said; Am I in God’s stead, who has withheld from you the fruit of the womb?”.
In the two cases in which God is said to withhold the fruit of the womb occurred in the cases of polygamy. But in the world today we have many situations of barrenness, not traceable to polygamy. The delay in fruit of the womb will receive the mercy of the living God. There is nothing that is too difficult to do.
Spiritual causes of barrenness or infertility
- Ancestral sin (Exo 20:5, Isa 14:20-22, Lam 5:7)
- Curses and covenant.
- Seeing red object or bleeding in the dream.
- Too often times of eating in the dream.
- Constant time of having sex in the dream.
- Spiritual husband/wife.
If you are in Christ Jesus, be rest assured that you are fruitful, no matter the doctor’s report. Doctor may give his own report, but the Almighty God will change that result to a positive ones. Why? Because we are not a dead God, but a living God, the Messiah who is ready to be the pillar of our marriages. If you have been worrying over that evil pronouncement, believe that the God that breaks all protocols shall make a way into your case in Jesus name.
The word that you speak to yourself are spirit and life. If you continue to speak faith and believe in God’s word concerning your case, your home shall surely be fruitful in Jesus name.
Hannah cried out to God in prayers and God answered her prayers.
The reason many women are encountering barrenness or infertility in their marriage is due to the fact that they are creating problems for themselves with their mouth. Most times, barrenness are not programmed by the devil, neither are they from God. They manifest by the fruit of our mouth.
The bible says, ”death and life are in the power of the tongue.” When you begin to use your mouth to condemn your husband or blame him or his people for one problem or the other, then you are chasing God away in that marriage and inviting the serpent to continue to sow tars into your marriage.
You can win this war against barrenness when you surrender your life to Christ. Revealing your secret life to your husband. Asking God for mercy and forgiveness. Increasing your faith. I pray that, may God restore your womb after these following prayers in Jesus name.
INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fruit fasting and prayers between 6am – 3pm. It is advisable you and your husband to take these prayers. if your husband is not with you, then you can take it alone. Use Apple fruits to pray.
Begin by giving thanks and praises to God in songs. Praise and worship Him whole-heartedly. Give God thanks for all He has done for you. For every good thing you have received in life.
PRAYER POINTS (Take this prayer with 3 days fruit fasting)
- Thank Jesus for your presence in my life and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I appreciate You for Your kindness, goodness, favour and mercy to me and my husband.
- I thank You my Creator for all the blessings You have given to me. I am grateful for granting me divine protection, provision, perfection and restoration.
- Father God, I give you praise because you are worthy. There is none like you. You alone are God, the Most High. You reign supreme in my life and over all creation.
- I thank You Father because You are not man that You should lie, neither a son of man that you should change Your mind. (Numbers 23:19).
- LORD, I believe You will fulfil every word You have spoken concerning my life in Jesus’ name.
- Confess your sins to God and ask Him to forgive you. “Father, I confess every sin I have committed before you. Be the sins of omission or commission, I beg for Your mercy.
- Please, forgive me. Have mercy upon me and wash me clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.”
- Father, forgive me, in any way or in any form I may have brought barrenness upon my life and marriage; and heal me, in Jesus’ name.
- Jehovah God, I come before you today to receive all the blessings you have destined for me.
- I receive the power to be fruitful in Jesus’ name.
- O LORD, make me fruitful and release multiplication upon my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- Because the Scriptures cannot be broken in my marriage, I cannot be childless or unfruitful in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
- I break every curse of barrenness upon my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every power of darkness inflicting unfruitfulness upon my life, I bind you in Jesus’ name.
- I destroy every cord of barrenness tied around my marriage and family in Jesus’ name.
- I revoke every ancestral covenant of barrenness in my family and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- I nullify every covenant of barrenness operating in my marriage originating from my family side or from my spouse’ family side in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The Word of God says, “.whatsoever I shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever I shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”(Matt. 18:18 KJV).
- Therefore, I bind and destroy every seed, root, shoot or fruit of barrenness in my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- I loose upon my life and marriage all of God’s blessings of fruitfulness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil river drowning my life and marriage in barrenness and unfruitfulness, dry up in Jesus’ name.
- I destroy by fire, every buried or hidden object, sustaining barrenness in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I am fruitful in every way; according to the Word of God in Jesus’ name.
- Father, bless me with good and healthy children in Jesus’ name.
- My womb is fertile and reproductive in Jesus’ name.
- My reproductive system is healed and restored in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to agree with every decree holding me bound in the city of barrenness and unfruitfulness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I release the children God Almighty has given to me, to come forth into the physical through me in Jesus’ name.
- Every gates holding back my children from being born, I destroy by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I pray You restore every part in me that has been tampered with or negatively affected; and has brought barrenness upon me in Jesus’ name. Lord, heal me totally.
- It is written, “.by the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed.” (2Pet. 2:24) I receive total healing and restoration upon my body and reproductive system in Jesus’ name.
- Father, in Your Holy Word, no-one who truly serve You, remained neither barren nor unfruitful. My God, I cannot remain barren anymore in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse from my life and marriage every form of barrenness and infertility in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I destroy every powers of darkness or personality causing miscarriage in my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- I reject miscarriage from my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- I shall conceive and give birth naturally, in due season, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject every medical result or report that says I cannot give birth in Jesus’ name.
Section B: Prayers Against Barrenness And Infertility Problems In Marriage
- Every seed of barrenness injected into my life and marriage, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every source of barrenness in my life and marriage, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God arise in your power and fertilize my life and marriage by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God, water and nurture my life and marriage to fruitfulness in Jesus´ name!
- Every known and hidden cause of barrenness in my life and marriage die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God let your fire come forth and consume every power initiating and promoting barrenness inmy life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
- Every inherited seed of barrenness in my life and marriage die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every evil river of barrenness drowning into my life and marriage, dry up by fire in Jesus´ name!
- You barrenness in any area my life and marriage, I command you to die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every source of barrenness in my finance, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God arise in your power and kill every source of barrenness or miscarriage in my finance, life and marriage by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every foundation of barrenness in my life and marriage, scatter by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every tap-root attaching my life and marriage to barrenness,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God arise in your power and nullify every verdict of barrenness against my life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
- Any covenant of barrenness entered into against my life and marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
- O God arise in your power and scatter any altar of my father´s house promoting barrenness against my life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
- Every burried object being used to sustain barrennes against my life and marriage,be up-rooted by fire in Jesus´ name!
- Every witchcraft animal or object being used to nuture barrennes against my life and marriage,die and scatter by fire in Jesus´ name!
- From today on your life and marriage shall no longer be a barren ground to the word of God.
- Thank God for answers to you prayers.
****Believe that your prayers have been answered.
Sow a seed of faith towards receiving the answers to your prayers. “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.” (Isaiah 1:19)
NOTE: GOD CANNOT LIE! HIS WORD MUST SURELY COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY IN YOUR CHILD-BEARING; NOT THE DOCTORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON!