PRAYERS AGAINST THE ABORTION OF PREGNANCY
Abortion is the deliberate termination of pregnancy at any stage of the pregnancy. Women — especially young unmarried women– terminate pregnancy because they don’t want it or are not ready to be a mother. It doesn’t matter whether it is an embryo, a fetus, or a fully developed baby that was terminated, as far as God is concerned abortion is a serious sin because it is equal to killing a human.
So long as the presence of a pregnancy in a womb has been scientifically proven by a competent medical doctor or by the pregnant woman herself , no one should terminate the pregnancy. Doing that amounts to snuffing out a life that one cannot not create. We won’t all be here if someone had gotten rid of us since we were still a mass of cells.
The Bible confirms that unborn babies are living breathing human beings like adults. When the Virgin Mary was heavily pregnant with Jesus Christ, she visited her cousin Elizabeth, who was herself six months pregnant with John the Baptist. The Bible says that when Mary arrived with the unborn Jesus inside her, John “leaped. . . for joy” (Luke 1:41, 44). So John the Baptist was not only a living breathing human, but also a human with full consciousness and understanding of the world and the things to come.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
We should not be deceived! Abortion has serious spiritual implications and can bring the wrath of God upon a person. The punishment for abortion is from heaven and it is severe (Rom 6:23). The blood of the innocent babies that were aborted are crying for vengeance. Any women that committed are likely to face divine punishment except the mercy of God would prevail upon them.
If you are reading this message and you have ever had an abortion or done abortion for someone, there is a divine punishment waiting for you because you have shed innocent blood. Proverbs 6:16-19, ”These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. . . .” Abortion can place a curse on a person’s marriage.
The main reason some couples are yet to have kids after many years of marriage is that, the woman has had committed abortion in the past or her husband has once gotten a lady pregnant and has asked the lady to go and terminate the pregnancy . No one should sin and expect the grace of God to prevail. More than average number of women looking for the fruit of the womb may have done one or two abortions. And this is not so good in the eyes of God.
Some married men get another woman pregnant, ask the woman to get rid of the pregnancy, and keep it as secret. The Bible says, it is only the truth that can set us free. Until the couples open up all their secrets, all their prayers and fasting may never yield any meaningful fruit. There is no point in praying to God when you cannot confess your sins to Him? Proverbs 28:13, ”He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”
In some families, the cases of abortion is an evil pattern. Every woman in the family must have abortion and every male in such family must get a woman pregnant and ask her to terminate the pregnancy. That way, people in the family face serious challenges in their marriages and lives. Maybe you have prayed against the punishment for abortion and yet there is no breakthrough, it means your womb has been closed. To open your womb, you have to continuously plead for God’s mercy and forgiveness. Dream about breastfeeding a baby can also be the reason for that affliction
COMMON AFFLICTIONS OF A WOMAN UNDER DIVINE PUNISHMENT FOR ABORTION
- Weeping or worry becomes a breakfast, lunch and dinner for that woman
- Miscarriage of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding a baby in the dream
- Hearing the sound of babies crying
- Marital divorce
- Seeing blood or period in the dream
- Blockage of divine visitation
- Mental disturbance
- Poverty, loss, and begging
- Good man becomes scarce
- Doors are closed
- Hatred and rejection set in
- Loss of focus and peace of mind
- Hearing strange voices
- Spiritual dryness and weakness
- Unstable relationship or marriage
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ABORTION IS MORE THAN ONCE?
In Isaiah 59:2
- Divine punishments
- Marital challenges manifest
- Long period of infertility
- Slavery to your husband
- No respect in the home
- Curses are multiplied
- Aborted babies are crying in the wilderness
- It invites strange woman to take over the marriage
- Hindrance to stable relationship or marriage
- Problem between a man and woman
- The presence of God is not always present in that home
- The man suddenly dislikes the woman for no reason
WHAT TO DO?
- Be connected to Christ
- Repent from your sins and confess them to God
- Command the lost babies to return back to your womb
- Be open to your husband. If you are a man, confess to your wife
- Carryout an investigation concerning the circumstances behind your past mistakes, sins and errors
- Plead the blood of Jesus.
INSTRUCTION: Embark on 7 days midnight prayers of mercy between 12am – 2am. Numbers 6:24-26, Psalm 51:1-2, Micah 7:18,
Prayers Points Against Abortion of Pregnancy
- Every spirit of abortion working against my fruitfulness, get out of my life in Jesus name.
- Agents of sorrow in my marriage, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every power eating up my womb, in Jesus name.
- Anything planted in my womb to cause miscarriages, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good things that my hands have destroyed in my past, be repaired back by the blood of Jesus.
- I recover the pregnancy I lost through ignorance and carelessness, by the blood of Jesus.
- Every curse of barrenness operating in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God show me the solutions to my childlessness, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of the living God, answer your names in my life, in the name .
- I silence every voice of darkness working against my conception, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that I will not experience another miscarriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost arrest, on my behalf, every wicked power that has hand in my case, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove my name from the list of those that will leave their husband’s house in shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power sweeping away children from my womb, receive double tragedy, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, deliver me from the bondage of secret sin, in the name of Jesus.
- Any damage the spirit of abortion has done against my conception, Father, repair it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange blood in my hands, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak peace and joy into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I am sorry for the sin of abortion that I committed in my past life, in the name of Jesus.
- All my murdered unborn babies, hear the word of the Lord, I am very sorry, locate me back, in Jesus name
- Any power that does not want me to be called a mother, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden ants feeding on my womb spiritually, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purge my womb, in the name of Jesus
- Mercy of God speak into my case now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that has used me to put me a FULL STOP to my fruitfulness, die, in Jesus name
- Evil pregnancy, I am not your candidate, be aborted.
- Blood of Jesus, flush out any satanic deposit in my womb, in Jesus name
- O Lord, let my womb and breast begin to function as ordained by God, in Jesus name
- I curse those who have cursed me to remain barren, in Jesus name.
- Father, the next pregnancy shall be the pregnancy of twins, in Jesus name
- Father, do not use my past life to abort my marital blessings, in Jesus name
- I destroy every evil dream that is standing against my womb, in Jesus name
- The mark of miscarriage or barrenness placed upon my womb, is cleaned off
- This year is my year of surprise package from God
- Thank you Jesus for answered prayers. Thanks for your mercy and forgiveness upon me.