In Gal 3:13-14 says; Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree. That the blessing of Abraham might come upon us.
1. Curses that would not allow the vision of God to manifest in my life, Lord destroy them, break!
2. Curses that want to turn my glory into shame, Lord consume the curses with your fire, in Jesus name.
3. Curses that make me to take the back sit among my peers, Lord consume them with your fire, in Jesus name.
4. Curses that give away my entitlements to others, Lord take away these curses from my life, in Jesus name.
5. Curses that turn my sweetness into sorrow, Lord take them away from my life, in Jesus name.
6. Generation curses that make me to do one thing over and over again, Lord destroy such over my life, in Jesus name.
7. Curses that make me to be poor after having had so much wealth initially, Lord let them waste, in Jesus name.
8. Curses that made me to take back sit though I was destined for greatness, Lord waste these curses, in Jesus name.
9. My destiny of greatness that curses have held back, Lord cause these curses to be consumed with fire, in Jesus name.
10. Curses that are congenital in nature, Lord send them parking from my life with your fire, in Jesus name.
11. Idolatry curses that made me empty, Lord destroy them, in Jesus name.
12. The curses that came on me by the virtue of the family I was born into, Lord use your power to wrought deliverance for me, in Jesus name.
13. Curses that came into my life in the mid-night, Lord arise in your power and send them out of my life, in Jesus name.
14. Spoken words of curses that put my life in bondage let the authority and the power of God loosen the chains of these words in my life.
15. Curses responsible for my barrenness, Holy Spirit judge these curses, in Jesus name.
16. Envious witchcraft curses working hard to scatter my blessings, Holy Spirit break it by fire in Jesus name
17. Curses responsible for lack of promotion at my working place, Lord I pray consume them with fire.
18.Curses that lock me up in a prison of life, the Lord renounces you and set me free.
19. Curses that would make me have still births, Lord do not allow these curses to operate any more in my life.
20. Curses spoken into my placenta, that turn my life upside-down, Lord, let these curses be wasted with a mighty fire.
21. Curses that would make me to pray in vain this year, be cancelled in Jesus name.
22. Curses that dont allow God’s blessing to last in my life, expire in Jesus name.
23. I break every curse of the law pulling me backward in life, break by fire, in Jesus name
We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) ”FAIR USE” in the case of re-publication on online media or offline.
About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA)
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content. No right is given without my recognition. Stealing should not be encouraged;