SCRIPTURES READING: Psalm 109.
CONFESSION: Luke 10:19; Psalm 46; Deuteronomy 18:10-14.
WHAT ARE COBWEB ATTACKS?
Cobweb attacks are part of the arsenal of witchcraft and marine powers to render people, places, and things desolate. Victims encounter them in their dreams as well as in the physical sometimes. They may take over your property such as your car, your front door, and inside your house. Sometimes the attack is not just against you alone but against your posterity forever. They are anti-breakthrough powers and often occur at the edge of life changing breakthroughs such as marriage, getting document that will advance your life, and getting a profitable job. This is because they are intended to block you from moving forward. It could be that promising marital relationship and then you see your things and his covered with cobwebs. It could be that business and then in a dream you see your briefcase which represents your business covered with cobwebs. Cobwebs have a language of their own. Sometimes they even use the cobwebs to mark a big “X” on your front door as you come back home. It is possible to see a cobweb in a clean environment or wall of a house free from dirty. It is possible for you to walk into cobweb on the road, inside your office, in the bank etc
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE ELIGIBLE TO WALK INTO EVIL COBWEB ATTACKS?
They are the people enemy who are suffering from foundational problems
They are the people who have evil names
They are the people who had confrontation with someone
They are the people whose parents are not happy with them
They are the people who are operating on a curse
They are the people who fornicate
They are the people who dupe people
WHAT IS THE AGENDA OF COBWEB ATTACKS?
1. They manipulate people, things, and places.
a. Can manipulate you to the wrong marriage
b. Can manipulate you to the wrong house, job, church, and business.
c. Can manipulate you to the wrong place to seek solution to your problems.
2. They deposition a person by getting him/her out of alignment with God’s purpose and timing.
3. They seek to put a person’s life on the shelf while they are still alive.
4. They want to make a project, an object or a person’s life stale.
5. They want to make you history while you are still alive. Such a person is alive but everything about him is dead. His business is dead, his marriage is dead, he has children but it is as if he does not have any. His health is dead. People start to say about such person, “He used to be the best student”; “He used to be very rich;” “She used to have so many suitors.”
6. It is to render a person poor.
7. It is a weapon of diversion. They act as demonic roadblocks to force you to detour. It is to make you turn to the right when you should be going straight. It cleverly gets you off the path of progress and makes you take a road that will end in disaster.
8. It is to get you off the track that God has for you and put you on a road that God has not ordained for you to go. Say:
I turn back from every unprofitable journey in
name of Jesus.
9. It is to remove you from the roadmap that God has for you and get you busy chasing shadows.
10. They want to derail your destiny.
a. They want to make you to lose your focus
b. And be distracted by pursing alternatives contrary to God’s plans for your life.
11. It is to bring confusion.
12. They act as embargos to prevent you from moving forward and making progress.
WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVES?
Witchcraft manipulations through evil cobwebs are done using the following means.
1. Frustration and discouragement.
2. Satanic delays
5. Evil verdicts
6. Satanic accusations
7. Evil Counsel
8. Satanic drivers
10. Caging its victims
PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF COBWEB ATTACKS
The following are the symptoms of a life that is under the attack of demonic cobwebs.
4. Hatred and lack of favor
8. Lateness in goodness for example in getting married
9. Failure at the edge of success
11. Non achievement
14. Barrenness and unfruitfulness
15. Sorrow and pain
16. They all to make all would be helpers to abandon you
17. They cause frustration.
18. They bring desolation.