DREAM ABOUT FIGHTING
Luke 11:21-22, “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. “But when someone stronger than he attacks him and overpowers him, he takes away from him all his armor on which he had relied and distributes his plunder.”
Mark 3:27, “But no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe now
Exodus 15:1-5, ‘Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. The LORD [is] my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he [is] my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.The LORD [is] a man of war: the LORD [is] his name. Pharaoh’s chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea. The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.”
Exodus 15:19-25, ” For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry [land] in the midst of the sea. And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water. And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they [were] bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah. And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, [which] when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,”
DREAM ABOUT FIGHTING: What does it mean?
Fighting is a sensitive dream topic. And whether you admit it or not, many have fought animals, beast, strangers and human personalities in their dreams. It is a disaster when you are being defeated in a dream. It will be too disgraceful when a person poached you down in the spirit realm as a believer.
Fighting the devil in the dream indicates spiritual warfare. A big confrontation between you and a witchcraft person. However, you are able to fight and run away successfully, it means unresolved problems. You need to confront and deal with that powers squarely. If you defeated the devil in dream means overcoming the enemy or problems. But if the devil or ghost defeated you in dream, it means you will lost that battle. And also means you will struggle to excel or succeed or move forward. Did you have someone in your waking life who is threatening your life? If yes, don’t be afraid, go into prayers and call on God to fight any person fighting against you.
The fight between a Christian and the devil is a serious spiritual battle. The purpose of warfare is to obtain total victory over the devil. There cannot be a strong deliverance unless you fight your way through. Warfare started from the dream.
On the other hand, you cannot embark on spiritual warfare without the presence of God. That’s why a dream about fighting calls for total attention.
However, if you are a Christian who doesn’t like to fight the enemies through prayers then there is no way you can win. Your destiny can only be fulfilled when you fight a good fight of faith.
There are some people that fight in their dreams and when they wake up, they feel so tired and weak. Why? Because they have engaged themselves in fierce spiritual battles.
The hallmark of a Christian is fight, fight and fight and however, we are fighting against the spirit and not a person. We are fighting against principalities and powers and not blood.
The understanding of the scriptures gives us a clear hedge over the devil. When you begin to hunt innocent people with your prayers and fasting, then you are a pharisees.
If the devil can stop a man’s destiny and prevent him from fulfilling his purpose on earth, that clearly tells you that this life is a battle. To fight the devil should be a continual thing and not when you have received any mysterious attacks.
Other Dream about fighting..
Fighting in the dream also give insights into the areas you should emphasize your prayers on and this dream also shows that you have monitoring demons around you. This kind of dream exposes you to a sudden spiritual attack. Prayer is usually recommended to use during warfare.
For instance, if you dream that someone else is attacking you and trying to fight you, and you try to run and hide from them, this is an indication that you feel helpless in the face of your struggles, and that you have no spiritual authority over your enemies.
On the other hand, if you respond to attackers by fighting back and winning, this is a positive indication that you are a more than a conqueror, that nothing by any means shall hurt you, and this will make declare your enemy to scatter unto desolation.
Sometimes this dream also indicate a conflict that you have with someone in the reality. However, if the enemy in your dream is someone that you know, it can mean that the devil is using the person to destroy you. In most cases, they can be a description of a person standing against your progress.
Meanwhile, foundation problems can influences a person to be fighting with spirits. For example, if you come from a wicked home, it will surely produce a stranger that will fight people. It is possible that someone that you engage with in the reality can use you as a subject of attacks.
To dream of fighting with your boyfriend, partner, indicate a sign that the hands of the wicked is over your relationship/marriage. It will always cause a problem between you and your partner.
The enemy works in dreams to neutralize and remove spiritual blessing like marital keys, financial doors and progress from a person. This enemy fight against this blessing real hard from being manifested.
Some people have no courage to fight or lift up their hands against a person in a dream because of fear, and how the person might respond to it.
David was so confident that he is going to defeat the strongman called Goliath. He was not moved by his body structure or neither was it discouraged by the philistines.
According to 1 Samuel 17:45-47, ”David said to the Philistine, “You are coming against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I am coming against you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.”
One of the most dangerous things you can do as a Christian is to try and boast with your enemies, going to make troubles with them when God has not given you the power to do so.
When you act outside the will of God, the result will always be destruction and loss. However, if you check out the statistics of those who are in the graveyard today, you ‘ll agree with me that they are people whom their mouth have put them into serious troubles.
The Bible says, Ephesians 6:12, ”For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
As Christians, we are to engage and deal with the enemy of our soul. For example, if your mother is your one time enemy, that is a witch, then you have more works to do in the spirit but to fight, bind and cast out that unclean spirit from her life.
But no wonder the Bible says no man can enter into the house of a strongman and spoil his goods except he first binds the strongman.
SCRIPTURES TO FIGHTING YOUR ENEMIES IN DREAMS: DREAM ABOUT FIGHTING
- Psalm 7:15-16, “He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.”
- Psalm 35:8, “Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.”
- Jeremiah 17:18, “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.”
- Jeremiah 30:16-17, “Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
- Numbers 23:23, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
- Psalm 18:44-45, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
- Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
- Isaiah 41:10-12, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.”
- Isaiah 54:15,17, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
- Jeremiah 1:10,19, “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.”
- Isaiah 49:24-26, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
- Job 5:12, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
- Rev. 13:10, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
- Isaiah 59:19, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
- Psalm 68:1-2, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
DREAM ABOUT FIGHTING
1 Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
2 Corinthians 10:4, (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
The word fight means to take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons. If you dream of fighting is generally tells you that there is a war. Spiritual war is a state of conflict between you and the host of darkness.
Dreaming about fighting a person also means that you are contending with your enemies (Isaiah 49:25). This dream opens the agenda of the enemy to attack you spiritually. The enemy fought you in the realm of the spirit in order to penetrate you and elongate your problems.
Once you discover that the person beat you, kick you, slap you then it shows that the enemy has gained access into your life and has every power to cage and enslave you. It is a must for you to win that battles and if not, it will be hard for you to triumph.
If you don’t know how to fast or pray in anger before, you have to learn to do so to really confront the strongman waging war against you. The moment they are getting you down, crying is not the answer. Calling your pastors won’t get you anywhere. The only way out is to fight and defeat them.
Fighting the enemy may be so hard, but dealing with them with the word of God makes the battle easy to overcome. The ability to fight with people in a dream is a means that you want to clear off the strongman attaching themselves to your destiny.
Lots of Christians think they have spiritual power to fight, unfortunately some are wasted and while other re being destroyed in the process. For example, when a person lost a battle to the devil, the following symptoms are likely to surfaced.
- Severe attacks
- Body pains
- Encountering difficulties in winning the devil
- Lack of faith
- Constant doubt and worries.
Dreaming about fighting a strange person indicates that a familiar spirit is attacking you. This is a stranger of darkness sent to hinder your blessings. When you keep fighting strangers, you need to wage war against household powers.
Victory does not work for those who doesn’t understand spiritual warfare. You cannot defeat strangers in the dream when you lack the fire of the Holy Ghost. However, if a stranger beat you then it shows that you are under satanic torment. This will make you powerless as a Christian.
It is a bad thing for a stranger to fight you to death or put wounds on your body. There will be problems instead of victory because the affected person has lost his spiritual gift to the devil.
One of the most stubborn demons are strangers. A person fighting with strangers will be overcome unless he is prepared for the battle. At the point of success, frustration comes in because the power of darkness has broken the hedge of his protection.
There is no way to get to your promised land except you defeat the enemy and make your way through. That’s why fighting an enemy in a dream is a serious task.
DREAM ABOUT FIGHTING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND, WIFE OR HUSBAND
So many people are regretting over thier marriage and other singles are being disappointed because they ignore the dream of fighting with their partner.
If you dream of fighting your boyfriend/girlfriend, and if possible both of you are still together in your waking life, it will cause a clash between each other. One thing will be brought forward by the devil to cause a separation.
This is a sign that there will be problem. Do you have misunderstanding with your wife or husband?? Do you find relative peace when with the person? In addition, when you are fighting your close friend, it warns there may be tough times ahead.
Whatever is the reason of the fight, being faithful to each other will terminate the expectation of the devil. Trust is a secret to every successful relationship/marriage.
Once there is no there will definitely be a conflict and violent. Sometimes the devil can cause a man and woman not to love each other. This is done in order to introduce spirit spouse or strange into the marriage or relationship.
While the effects of fighting in a relationship or marriage are inevitable, there are some steps that can be taken to minimize the effects of internal clash.
Amos 3:3, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?”
- Understanding each other
- Effective communication
- Trust must be built up to a reasonable state
- Love and caring must be put into consideration
- Fervent prayers
If you are a born again Christian and you keep fighting with your boyfriend, partner for no reason, it is a sign that you are under witchcraft manipulation and control. This dream can bring marriage or relationship failure, disappointments, rejection, hatred etc. You must contend with the power of your flesh or attitude which has been a limiting factor against your marriage.
When you dream of fighting with your wife or husband is an indication that the devil is seriously shaking the foundation of your marriage. Your foundation is likely to jeopardize your efforts if you fail to address it on time. And meanwhile, the devil is focusing his attention on both of your in order to destroy the agenda of God for your life.
On the other hand, if you discover that the person is a witch and has been trying to hunt you as well, fighting back will be a great step towards your deliverance from the strongman.
FIGHTING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE
Ephesians 6:10-11, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
To dream of fighting with different people means that your enemies are much and that you are fighting against them. This is a situation where you call the name of God to arise and fight for you. This dream symbol includes strength, and receiving the fire of the Holy Ghost.
There is a fear of the unknown when you fight with so many people. It is dangerous to embark on a war on your own accord without having God’s support in that battle. Whatever way you may look at it, the dream is revealing that you have a wonderful glory which have been attracting enemies to attack you. But thank God that you are alive. If you dream that these people arrested you or cage you, it means that things may be so hard for you as it may cause delay and loss.
In the dream, you may have experienced this dream as well..
- Dream about fighting with animals
- Dream about fighting with your father.
- When you dream of fighting with your mother, uncle, relatives and neighbours.
- Fighting to collect something from a person.
- Had an arguement with a person
- Kicked another person in the dream
- A person punch your eyes with blow
- To stab another person or hit another person.
- Kill or murder another person or been murdered.
The above dreams are disturbing. They represents struggle, hardship, loss, ignorance, poverty, and also portend a dream symbol of police case. Pray and fast to cancel these from the surface of your destiny.
In summary, what are the keys to success in spiritual warfare? The power of God is the fire that ignite our spiritman. As Christians, we rely on God’s power, not our own. We put on the whole armor of God to ensure our warfare was protected and successful.
We draw on the power of Scripture—the Word of God is the Spirit’s sword. We pray in perseverance and holiness, making our appeal to God. We stand firm (Ephesians 6:13–14); we submit to God; we resist the devil’s work (James 4:7), knowing that the Lord of hosts is our protector. “Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken” (Psalm 62:2).
Fighting the enemies, can it lead to victory? Kindly read this: Deut 20:4, John 16:33, James 4:7, Oba 1:17, Joshua 1:5.
Psalms 91:5, “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;”
HOW TO OVERCOME THE ENEMIES IN DREAMS?
- Be a friend of Jesus. Be born again.
- Genuinely repent from your sin and boldly confess.
- Check out your spiritual gifts and ask God to revive them.
- Fortify your spirit with the word of God.
- Build an altar of the power.
- Ask God for fresh fire to defeat the devil.
- Prayerfully go on fasting and prayers.
- Disconnect yourself from unbelievers or unserious Christians.
- Attach yourself with people that are ready to pray in agreement with you.
- Put on the armour of God.
- Go for deliverance programmes in a living church.
- Give yourself prayer assignment every day.
- Live a holy life and be very watchful of temptation.
INSTRUCTION: Embark on 7 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 6am. Including midnight prayers at 12am to 2am. Take a bottle of olive oil and declare the power of God in it by using this verses Psalm 105:15, James 5:14, Luke 4;18, Lev 8:12, Isaiah 10:27.
PRAYERS AGAINST FIGHTING STRONGMAN IN DREAMS
- Every weapon of the household fashioned against my future, backfire, I stone you to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord contend with them that contend with me, in Jesus name.
- I receive power to overcome obstacles to my marital breakthrough, in Jesus name.
- My glory shall not struggle to enjoy prosperity, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me the strongman of my destiny, in Jesus name.
- O Lord let my enemies begin to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft agenda assigned to destroy me, be destroyed and be put to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I nullify the evil influence of the strongman upon my life, in Jesus name.
- Every ancestral strongman linking my destiny with the idols of my father’s house, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Inherited battle from my foundation, break by fire, in Jesus name.
- Strongman of sorrow, I am not your candidate, die by fire.
- Every unfinished root of problems in my life, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
- You strange woman, what are you doing with my picture, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every strongman assigned to hinder my progress, be shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.
- Let the wickedness of the family strongman be overturned in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of any family strongman upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundation of family strongmen rooted in my dreams, visions and destiny, be uprooted in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder of God strike the altar of family strongmen in the name of Jesus.
- I curse every strongman attached to my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strong man in my family that is using my destiny to shine, I retrieve it back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue, I overtake and I recover everything that the strongman has stolen from me, in Jesus name.
- My Father, let your whirlwind blow away every strongman sitting too long on my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of the strongman fired against my life, return back to the head of your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- My spiritman be empowered to fight my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every strongman working against the answers to my prayers, in Jesus name.
- I bind household strongman monitoring my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Chains of stagnancy over my life by strongman, break by fire, in Jesus name.
- I loose myself from the cage of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my blessings from every altar of the strongman, in Jesus name.
- I possess my possession stolen by the marine strongman, in Jesus name.