Curses are issued against a person, place, or thing. Many individuals are laboring under curses. Anything can be cursed including names, individuals, families, cities, nations, and even continents. Curses mostly target three major areas. These are the head, which represents your destiny; the hands which represent your handiwork; and the legs which represent your establishment.
Most curses result as a result of broken covenants between people. If the terms of the agreement are not kept then sanctions kick in. These sanction often manifest as curses. The Bible clearly teaches that there is always a reason why a curses kicks into place. Proverbs 26:2. There are spirits and demons attached to curses to enforce them. What then is a curse?
A curse is:
1. A weapons of darkness. Isaiah 54:17.
2. An evil utterance or pronouncement.
3. An invisible spiritual barrier.
4. The opposite of a blessing.
5. An invisible hand directing the affairs of a person’s life.
6. Laboring under a closed heaven.
7. They invisible ropes binding a person’s destiny.
8. Supervised by strongmen and demons.
9. An instrument of limitation.
SOURCES OF CURSES
Curses originate from various sources. The three major sources are:
1. Curses from God
An example is the one that God put of Cain for killing his brother Abel. Genesis 3:14.
2. Curses from Satan
These are curses that originate from Satan and his agents such as idol, witchcraft, familiar spirit, and marine powers.
3. Curses from man
A good example is the one that Jacob put on his son Reuben for sleeping with his wife. Genesis 49:3-4. Another is the curse that David put on Joab for killing Abner. 2 Samuel 3:29.
TYPES OF CURSES
There are different types of curses which are often determined by their source or origin. They include the following that are listed below:
1. Ancestral curses which come through the bloodline.
2. Generational curses. These go from one generation to another in a family. Examples are heart disease, blood disease, and insanity.
3. Personal curses which are self-imposed or inflicted curses. Examples are swearing to one’s own hurt or stealing from others.
4. Inherited curses
5. Tribal curses. These are curses originating from your tribe or your home town.
6. International curses. These are curses that cut across continents.
7. Spouse curses. This is a situation where your spouse laid curses upon your life and destiny. It is a curse that affect marriage and finances
8. Children curses. This is when the children is not happy with the way their father or mother is treating or taking care of them. This children raised this curses upon them when their parents pay less attention and care for them.
SYMPTOMS OF CURSES
1. All round stagnancy. Nothing works in business, career, ministry, marriage and other areas.
2. Broken marriages and relationships.
3. Diseases and infirmities.
4. Mistakes and errors. Take wrong steps leading to unpardonable mistakes.
5. Wrong positioning.
6. Wrong location.
They ensure that you are at the wrong place and that you arrive at your place of blessing late so the blessing fly over your head.
7. Attracts hatred, rejection, and disappointment where there should be appointment.
8. Failure where there should be success.
Especially failure at the edge of life changing breakthroughs.
9. Rising and falling. Prayer: Every curse of rising and falling operating in my life, break and die.
10. Get and lose syndrome. This makes it impossible to retain good things.
11. Demotion where there should be promotion.
12. Cripples a person’s life.
13. Amputates and diverts destinies.
14. Violent, tragic, or untimely death.
15. Profitless hard-work. This is because the person is laboring under a closed heaven.
HOW DO CURSES COME INTO A PERSON’S LIFE?
You can come under a curse under the following circumstances:
1. Disobedient to God and His word. For example Adam. Genesis 3:17-19.
2. Put trust in men instead of God.
3. You have cursed things in your possession.
4. Speaking evil of men of God. Allow God to judge them.
5. Oppression of the helpless. Isaiah 58:6-8, Ezekiel 22:29.
6. Sex outside of marriage.
You have to break all the blood covenants involved.
You have to break all the evil soul ties involved – write down all the names and pray your way through. Take back whatever they have stolen from you.
1. Every blood covenant between me and ……… (Put the full name) break and release me.
2. Every evil soul tie covenant between me and ……… (Put the full name) break and release me.
Failure to do restitution when it is required by the word of God. For example failure to return stolen properties such as stolen spouses, properties from sugar daddies and mummies.
8. Breaking covenants such as marriage vows.
When you appropriate God’s glory for yourself. God is jealous God and will not share His glory with anyone.
10. Dishonoring of one’s parents.
12. Bloodshed particularly of innocent blood.
13. Through inheritance.
14. Through polygamy.
WHAT IS THE WAY OUT OF STUBBORN CURSES?
1. Surrender your life to Jesus. You need His power to break evil curses. James 4:7.
2. Confess your sins and those of your ancestors.
3. Forgive yourself and others.
4. Renounce all attachment and involvement with curses.
Break all links and contacts with the enemy.
For example break evil soul ties and blood covenants properly and thoroughly.
5. Return all accursed properties or they will act as a ladder that keeps allowing the enemy back in. Satan will keep coming back so long as his property is in there.
6. Release yourself from all curses standing on your redemption through the blood of Jesus. Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:14-15.
7. Replace curses with blessings.
8. Be obedient to God and His word.
9. Live a holy and righteous life to prevent reinforcement, regrouping, and counter attack.
10. Barricade you’re your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God so that they not find their way back into your life and destiny.
Jesus to break every chain. 3. We conquer satan, we conquer demons.
1. Every satanic agenda of the wicked for my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every weapon of the wicked assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
3. Curses of darkness tying down my progress, break and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wicked curses of my father’s house, break and release me now.
5. Curses of wickedness of my mother’s house, break by fire.
6. Every power binding me and my destiny, release me and let me go.
7. Every evil personality following me around die, and release me.
8. Witchcraft curses harassing my life and destiny, break.
9. Every sacrifice that has prevailed against me die.
10. Every generational curse working against my life, break and die.
11. Every Occult power harassing my life with evil curses, die with your curses, in the name of Jesus.
12. Witchcraft agents raining incantations on me, carry your load and die.
13. Every evil animal representing me and being used to afflict my life, I separate myself from you and I set you on fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. Curses by day and by night shall not stand in my life in Jesus name.
15. Every curse of sickness and infirmity, break by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every arrow of sickness that can lead to death fired into my life, come out and go back to sender.
17. Every curse of untimely death over my life and family, break and die.
18. Every curse of tragedy, break and die.
19. Every curse of vagabond, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Parental curses placed upon my life, break and release me now.
21. Every curse of “Thou shall not excel,” break and release me.
22. Every curse keeping stagnancy in place in my life, break by fire.
23. Every power assigned to turn my life upside down, release me and die.
24. Every Balaam hired to curse me, die after the order of Balaam.
25. Any connecting link between me and any power of darkness, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
26. Every stubborn curse controlling my life break and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. As you mention each of the items listed below repeat three times “Break, break, break, and release me, in the name of Jesus.”
a. Evil manipulation of the placenta b. Evil pots stealing from me
c. Book of generational failure d. Yoke of forest spirits
e. Yoke of familiar spirits f. Mantle of witchcraft spirit
g. Curse of rejection i. Curse of hatred
j. Curse of untimely death k. Curse of loneliness
l. Curse of isolation m. Curse of declination
n. Curse of sickness and infirmity
o. Curse of “It shall not be well with you”
p. Curse of barrenness q. Curse of non-achievement
28. As you mention each of the items listed below, repeat seven times
“I reject you, in the name of Jesus.”
a. Tears and sorrow b. ancestral loneliness c. shame d. reproach
e. disappointment f. disgrace
g. poverty h. rejection
i. untimely death j. sickness k. stagnancy l. affliction
29. I declare and decree that there shall be no reinforcement, regrouping and counterattack of curses against my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
30. Thank you Lord for breaking every curse operating in my life.
31. Pronounce blessings over your life to replace the curses that you have just broken.
32. O Lord, arise with your mighty and outstretched and make a way for me where there is no way.
33. O God arise and change the rules for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
34. O God arise and turn every challenge assigned to make me weep to joy, in Jesus name.
35. Every arrow of destiny demotion, jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every arrow of rising and falling jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus..
37. Every power supervising curses in my life, fall down and die.
38. I withdraw any mandate given to any power to curse me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
39. Resist the devil and he will flee. James 4:7.
If you have any dreams, please don't hesitate to share it with me on my Youtube. I will be happy to proffer solutions to your dream requests.Evangelist Joshua TV
We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) ”FAIR USE” in the case of re-publication on online media or offline.
About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA)
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content. No right is given without my recognition. Stealing should not be encouraged;
Evangelist Joshua website is the number #1 Biblical dream meanings and dream prayers in Nigeria and Africa. Offering spiritual meanings of dream about animals, eating, sex, fighting, snakes, village, former house and other dreams. This website can empower you how to pray against enemies for effective deliverance.