PRAYERS TO OBTAIN YOUR VISA AND PERMIT
There is one thing we need to pray for. The Bible calls pathway of righteousness. In these days, we need to pray for our beloved ones who are overseas for one purpose or the other. This is the cry of many Africans who are in the diaspora for God to answer them.
What is Immigration? According to Wikipaedia, Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take-up employment as a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker.
Silently, most people that travelled overseas are stranded in a foreign land. After a thorough findings, it was discovered that some Africans are struggling towards their settlement papers after several failed attempt for their application to be considered this time. This was no doubt that many are crying for survival; others are holding vigils for breakthroughs. Some are in bondage of their father’s house and mother’s house, not because they offended the gods of their ancestry, but because the stubborn yoke of bad luck inherited from their root is following most people. This verses tells us that we should not move if we do not receive instruction from the Lord to do so.
“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with min eye.“ Ps 32:8
The spiritual case of many are already decided at the airport, hence the more they struggle to enter into that country, the more rejection is pronounced on them. but unfortunately, many are in the foreign land; instead of them to be enjoying the glory of the land,they will be seen suffering untold hardship.
This is the plans of God for you.
Acts 7:3 says; “And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.”
Matthew 19: 29 says, “Everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my names sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherited everlasting life.”
Many supposed to inherit mighty blessings, breakthroughs, good news, instead they have inherited problems from their father’s house into that foreign country. Whenever they find themselves in that country things becomes so difficult for them. It was as if their local country is far better than that foreign country. They had prayed for them to be repatriated back home. Worstill, Whatever they are doing over there is working against them. Some may be under the influence of strongman curses of ”Thou shall not excel” from their father’s house or through evil association. When this people eventually comes back home, they comes home with nothing. They comes home with sicknesses and sorrow. May your case never be like that, in Jesus name. You will make it in that country, in Jesus name.
I was really touched by the story of a man. He left Nigeria for US in search of a greener pastures. She has been in the state for good 10 years. He has been struggling for livelihood. To secure for his document becomes the major problem.All his hopes were dashed. His age was fast telling on him, as his wife and children from back home were demanding for his physical presence after 7 years. The pressure was on him as the husband. When he found out that nothing was working for him anymore, and in the quest to prosper, he resorted into drugs where he was caught, arrested and deported back to Nigeria. What a sad news!
Josh. 1:3 says Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
If you know that you are currently facing immigration issues, the LORD wants to deliver you today and recover all your wasted years in that foreign land. Enough is enough. You will excel in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS (Fast and pray for 7 days with Ps 35, Ps 75)
1. Family idol that want to frustrate my effort in this country, you are a liar, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Evil powers of my father’s house preventing me from attaining my ——- residence permit (visa),die in Jesus´ name!
3. I bind and paralyze every strongman holding my ——- in the shrine or coven to release it and die in Jesus´ name!
4. I withdraw my document in the possession of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any power delaying the manifestation of my document (visa), to be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I destroy the powers from my village against my progress in this country….., in the name of Jesus.
7. —(Your county´s name)—, hear the word of the Lord, heavens over my residence permit,open by fire in Jesus´ name!
8. Strange powers in my father’s house, directing the affairs of my life and depriving me of the goodness of life in this country,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
9. All those powers who are watching me from the mirror of darkness against my document/visa, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every wicked plot to distract me from fulfilling my destiny in this country, be exposed and frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every child of the devil sitting on my document (visa), be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every witchcraft padlock used to control my activities in this country, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. My green card, I charge you in the name of Jesus, rise up this hour and locate my address now
14.Idolatry powers in my father’s house, saying No to the collection of my permit (visa), be destroyed by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
15. Cobweb powers that have trapped my stay permit in —(your county´s name)— ,release it and die in Jesus´ name!
16. Every wicked power that has caged my papers, or hinder my visa, break by fire, in Jesus´ name!
17. No power shall move me away from this country…………….(mention it), in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord of hosts, deliver my resident permit (visa) from prolong delay to success, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every ancestral power using my dream to delay my document in this country, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every cloud of uncertainty over my resident permit (visa), clear away now, in the name of Jesus.
21.The desire and expectation of the enemy concerning my document (visa) shall perish today, in the name of Jesus.
22. I break and loose myself from every inherited curse troubling my resident permit, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord, let my document/resident permit secure me a job in this country, in the name of Jesus.
24. All my efforts towards my permit (mention others) in this country shall not be in vain,in the name of Jesus.
25.Every geographical demon from my father’s or mother’s house that does not want me to be happy for the rest of my life in this country, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every power waiting for you at the airport, shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
27. Problem of no document, or visa cannot be found on screen loose your hold now, in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, expose and destroy the workers of darkness assigned to rubbish my effort in this country, in Jesus name
29. O Lord touch the heart of any man or woman at the office (mention others) in of care of the disbursement of permit/visa, in Jesus name
30. Every power, reporting my case to the demons of my father’s house about my progress in this country, I disconnect you in Jesus name.
31. Every plot of the enemy against resident permit (visa), be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
MIDNIGHT HOUR PRAYERS (12am)
32. My Father, all those who are praying for my downfall or failure in this country shall collide into the Red Sea, in Jesus name
33. Every strange hand currently holding my permit (visa) in the astral world, release it to me and perish, in Jesus name
34. Wherever they have rejected my request, I shall be accepted by fire, in Jesus name
35. Every evil pattern of failure in my village, assigned to work against my dream here in this country, scatter by fire, in Jesus name
36. Powers of darkness that has arrested my document, release it now by the order of Moses in Jesus name
37. Every seed of disappointment in my foundation, be washed away by the blood of Jesus
38. Every satanic voice revealing my blessings to the powers in my foundation, die in Jesus name
39. Every decision, vow or promise made by my forefathers contrary to my resident permit/document/visa, loose your hold by fire, in Jesus name
40. Spirit of bad luck around me and inside me, come out by fire, in Jesus name
41. Every spirit of better luck next time, out of my life in Jesus name
42. Every generational curse that is slipery away the blessings of God in this country, in Jesus name
43. Any curse placed on my permit/visa by any ancestral powers against me, be revoked by fire, in Jesus name
44. I recover every good thing (visa, permit) stolen by household enemies from my the embassy (mention other office in mind) in Jesus name.
45. I raise my hands to the heavenlies against any power closing my heaven in Jesus name.
You can sow a seed of breakthrough in permit or visa,
First Bank, 3032749606,
Through Money transfer,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria