I often dream of seeing myself in a storey building and unable to descend the stairs, others, mostly my siblings will be going up and down but i will be at a spot trying to go down but unable. I was the brightest but today am the only one who is not a graduate. Please help.
Psalm 40:1, ”I waited patiently for the Lord and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.”
Deuteronomy 2:1-3, “Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the Lord spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. And the Lord spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.”
Matthew 21:2-3, ”Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.”
Your siblings going up and down in the dream connotes the spirit of limitation, backwardness and frustration. On the other hand, if your siblings are finding it difficult to maintain success and progress, it becomes a foundation and ancestral attacks. There are dangers they will be facing when they experience the spirit of almost there but never there. Besides they should go for deliverance.
A storey building is a ladder of progress. A storey building is an indication that someone is above the enemies. But for your dream, it does not portray a good dream. It means there is a problem when you are unable to descend down through the staircase. This explains the presence of demon who wants you remain static in life without no possible direction.
This dream shows that they have caged you down in the spirit. Which means blessings, breakthroughs, success, academic excellence, graduation etc cannot be pronounced. Also this kind of dream indicates there are curses hindering your moving forward.
Other people in your family are making progress unhindered. Achieving their destinies without obstruction. They attacked you in that storey building because you are not conscious of the fact that you are dealing with enemies of your father’s and mother’s house. To make it worse, this curse has affected your dreams, marriage, and finances.
Know that someone has issued an embargo against you. If you are the firstborn of your family, it shows you have enemies who are surrounding your glory and they don’t you to manifest that great gift which God has bestowed upon you. If you check yourself very well, there is a gift which God has given you. They want you to grow old to a certain age before the curses begin to fades gradually. You need to break every curse and covenant with any demon in your life or family line.
The spirit did not chase after your siblings, in fact, it allow them to move up and down in that building without much hinderance on their way. Failure to address the problem may turn your life upside down. You need to reject and cancel the curse of limitation and barrier.
The Bible says (Luke 1;37), “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Those powers that are making life difficult for you, those ancestral evil transmission that are affecting your life and destiny shall give up on your case and whatever they have stolen from you they shall return it back by fire, in the name of Jesus. Luke 10:19, 1 John 4:4. Revelation 12:11, Psalm 124:7.
SYMPTOMS OF GOING UP AND DOWN
When a life is stagnant, there will be:
1. No progress because it ties a man to one spot
2. Missing of your divine timing and opportunities
3. Rotating around the same spot as life goes around in the same circle and takes you back to square one.
4. Rising and falling. There is repeated progress failure
5. Riches to rag story
6. Demotion from grace to grass
7. Keeps you in the tail region when the bible says you should be the head
8. Living below heaven’s standard and expectations for your life.
9. Lack of focus or plan. No clear definition of where you are going.
10. Diverted life
11. Wasted life
12. Wrong positioning – both in the dream and in the physical
v You miss your divine timing
v Absent on your day of goodness and favor.
13. Refusal to listen to sound advice. For example the Israelites refused to listen to Moses, Joshua and Caleb. Deuteronomy 1:29-30. Rather than listen to good advice they choose to:
v Turn back at the edge of greatness
v Go to wrong places and people for help such as psychics and voodoo men
14. Murmuring against God and God’s constituted authority such as pastors. Deuteronomy 1: 26-28.
15. A place where people forget the past miracles and wonders of God in their lives. Deuteronomy 1: 29-35.
16. A place where people’s heart can quickly change towards God. Exodus 13:21-22.
17. Helpers disappear or become uncooperative
18. Unpardonable errors and mistakes are made
19. Backwardness so others that you started with catch up with and overtake you.
20. Demotion – others your juniors overtake and pass you.
21. Profitless hardwork. Progress not commensurate with your efforts.
23. You are the most talented and qualfied but others overtake you and pass you
WHO ARE THE POWERS BEHIND THIS DREAM?
1. Foundational powers. These are powers that have pledged that a particular person’s glory and success will be captured and hindered upon. So in this case, they will want those who are not more than you in age, education to outshine you.
2.Idolatry powers. They are powers that harbour things as a tool for generational curse
3. Spirit of Egypt Numbers 16:13, 20:5, 21:5.
4. Evil counselors. Numbers13:31.
5. Serpentine enemies.
6. Destiny wasters. Numbers 16:49.
7. Spirit of Pisgah or “Almost there.”
8. Unbelief. Numbers 14:11, Numbers20:12.
9. Household wickedness powers. Numbers 16:1-35
10. Fear. Numbers 14:1-4.
11. Evil Broadcasters Numbers 14:36-37.
12.Inferiority complex (grasshopper spirit) Numbers 13:31-33.
13. Rebellion Numbers 14:9-12, 22-33.
14. Evil confession Numbers 14:28.
15. Evil Association Numbers 11:4.
16. Evil speaking Numbers 12:1-10.
1. Repent from and deal with sin and rebellion.
2. Surrender your life completely to Christ.
3. Deal with unbelief. It killed the Israelites in the wilderness.
4. Pray against anti promotion witchcraft powers.
5. Pray against placenta manipulation.
6. Deal with foundational problems such as collective captivity. Are you dedicated to idols? What is the origin of your name? Jacob lived below God’s standard for his life until his name was changed to Israel.
7. Deal with unbroken evil covenants and curses .
7. Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God.