Prayers Before Going To Sleep Tonight
Bible verses: Psalm 27
Psalm 127:1-2, ”Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep”.
Everyone wants to receive God’s protection but not everyone pray before going to bed. Those who manage to pray before bedtime do it lackadaisically.
Unlike morning prayers, night prayers is very crucial. In the night hours, there are forces of darkness that walketh about to attack any soul whose spiritual life is weak
During the night hour, the angel of God also protect His children. The Bible says, give no place to the devil, resist the enemy and he will flee away from you completely (James 4:7).
If you pray before you go to bed and you discover that your spirit feel calm and peaceful after the prayers, then you are the one God is talking about in Psalm 34:7
”The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”
Prayers before going to bed might not necessarily be a midnight prayers but some selected prayers you take while on the bed or elsewhere.
A woman received a very strange attack in the night because she forgot to pray before she went back to sleep. I want to challenge you today.
If you have not been praying before going to sleep, or you discover that you have backslide, stand up and challenge yourself today.
Without prayers, there can never be God’s protection. When you fail to pray before you sleep, you are opening the ”gate of your destiny” for the enemy to come and invade. This create an avenue for satanic nightmares.
Many Christians takes this night prayers for granted! They believe it can not do much importance for them. This set of people also believe that God is already with them hence they sleep off. What an ignorance!
If you check those who are receiving mysterious attacks are the people who cannot even pray their way out of deliverance. Probably they started but gave up in the process.
How can you expect a security man to protect you and your house when you refuse to equip him with security tools. It cant work. So you must pray well before your sleep and that your sleep can be sweet and pleasant.
If you can master the art of praying before bedtime, I can assure you that part of your problems will be solved, if not now, very soon.
And if you are the person that have been converting your night into prayers, but you are yet to see any tangible results, there is no point to murmur.
The God who establish the place of prayers and the God who created heaven and earth will answer your needs in Jesus name. This is the major secret behind the night prayers!
When your prayer life is going down, automatically, your problems will be elongated and when your problem is elongated, there will be serious satanic attacks that will be too strong for you to contend with in the spiritual warfare.
How many times have you prayed before going to bed this week or last week?
Give yourself a score mark
10, 20, 30, 40 50…100%??
A lot of time people call me for prayers most times at night hours. When asked the problem, they say horrible dreams. When I tell them if they pray before going to bed, some of them will say no.
The Bible says, pray without ceasing!
To pray before you sleep is to invite the angels of God. It seals up your destiny and make you invisible to the enemy. I consider it stingy when you refuse to pray before you go back to bed.
Isaiah 9:2, ” The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.”
Have you ever seen a child that determines not to talk to his parents every night? If an unbeliever can pray before bedtime, then you as a believer you must do double.
There is no time of wasting! There is no need of saying let God answer my request first before I do that. Because if you do, God will fulfill His plans in your life. And If you are such a person, God will run away from you. Learn the habit of praying before going to bed.
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO BENEFITS WHEN YOU PRAY BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT?
- It puts a divine mark on your body
- It guarantees your protection
- It prevents you from being attacked by enemy
- It confuses the enemy
- It gives you a ticket to sleep like a baby and wake up like a happy person
- It fights against satanic arrows
- Sometimes, it deals with bad dreams
- It makes you to remember your dreams
- You are sure of seeing another day
- It invites the angels of God to protect you
- It protects you from death and sickness
Take these prayer points and SHOUT LIKE FIREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
- Father Lord, let your angel from above guide and surround me in my sleep tonight, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus be at my doorpost, window and my gate against any demonic visit tonight, in the name of Jesus.
- I saturate my house environment with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- Any power assigned to use me as a sacrifice, O fire of God, kill them, in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus cover me from satanic torments, in Jesus name.
- Every unclean spirit troubling my mind is declared dead, in the name of Jesus.
- My night shall not be a night of satanic nightmares, in Jesus name.
- You my mouth, I fortify you with the blood of Jesus. My mouth reject satanic food, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not sleep the sleep of death and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic night attacker assigned to initiate me into witchcraft world tonight, receive the arrow of destruction and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark angels watching me from demonic satellite, break by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every evil power of my family idol, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic network against me tonight, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My spiritman, refuse to eat and dine with the enemies in the dream, in Jesus name.
- Every flying arrow of the night shall not locate me, my family and my house, by the power in the name of Jesus.
- From the entrance door to the exit door, from my stairs to the down stair, I plant the power and the presence of God to monitor any satanic invaders against me, in Jesus name.
- Thou plan of the wicked against me in my sleep tonight, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobweb powers assigned to share my glory with me, catch fire, in Jesus name.
PRAYERS BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP/BED TONIGHT
These prayers will come in Bible verses
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Here the Bible verses prayers to take before you go to sleep
1. Psalm 7:15-16 says, “He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.  His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.”
2. Psalm 35:8 says, “Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.”
3. Jeremiah 17:18 says, “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.”
4. Jeremiah 30:16-17 says, “Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
5. Numbers 23:23 says, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
6. Psalm 18:44-45 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.  The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
7. Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
8. Matthew 3:10 says, “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
9. Isaiah 41:10-12 says, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.”
10. Isaiah 54:15,17 says, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
11. Jeremiah 1:10,19 says, “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.”
12. Obadiah 1:3-4 says, “The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?  Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.”
13. Isaiah 49:24-26 says, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
14. Job 5:12 says, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
15. Rev. 13:10 says, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
16. Isaiah 50:7-9 says, “For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.  Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.”
17. Isaiah 59:19 says, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
18. Isaiah 8:8-10 says, “And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.  Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.  Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
19. Deut. 33:25-27 says, “Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be.  There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.  The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.”
20. Psalm 68:1-2 says, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
21. Zech. 4:7 says, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
22. 2 Tim. 4:18 says, “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
23. Joshua 1:5 says, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
24. Psalm 27:2 says, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
25. 1 John 3:8, “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
26. Philippians 2:5-11, ”Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
27. Matthew 10:1, “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”