Lamentations 2:7, “The Lord hath cast off his altar, he hath abhorred his sanctuary, he hath given up into the hand of the enemy the walls of her palaces; they have made a noise in the house of the LORD, as in the day of a solemn feast.”
2 Kings 20:2, “Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying,”
Join the biggest Facebook Community today!!!
Read This Carefully Now!
The Practical Prayer Assignment programme is organized every month on this website. This is done to allow our brethren to carryout practical prayer by themselves through the use of their hands to war, and their finger to do the battle (Psalm 144). The good thing about this is that, you can decide to take those prayers in a Christian camp, mountain, church or even at your house where there is less distraction. So, in this month of May, we are praying to the wall.
The prayer exercise start on the 1st of May to 31st 2018.
Prayer can be taken at midnight only (12am). It is not a fasting exercise. But listen carefully to this: Through this programme, you are not permitted to take any food, water from 6pm to 12am until when you are through with the prayer at midnight. But all other time (6am to 5pm) you can eat. And since we are going to run this segment for the whole of May you should take them as long as the spirit is leading you.
- Practical Prayer Assignment For March: Praying To The Head
- Practical Prayer Assignment For April: Praying To The Moon
One of the main purpose of walls in building is to prevent things or other people internally from being attacked by external forces but also serves as a protective structures against invaders. The walls can also ensure privacy and safety. For example, the walls of a building perform his function by shaping the house. The walls of a house/building gives the house a good shape. Building walls purposes are to support roofs, floors and ceilings, and to provide shelter and security.
Here the Bible says in Joshua 6:1-3, ”Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour. And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.”
The wall is a symbol of spiritual warfare as seen in the book of Joshua 6:1-27, a story of the walls of Jericho falling down. The Bible says, Joshua followed God’s instructions to the letter. He does not allow defeat to surpass them. God gave them victory over an enemy that was trying to keep them out of the Promised Land. When the people did finally made shout, the massive walls collapsed instantly, and Israel won an easy victory. It was when the people of God, by faith, followed the commands of God that the walls of Jericho fell down (Joshua 6:20). What I am saying in essence?
The wall is a language of destruction. There are many reasons why the walls are used by witchcraft operation. First, the enemy uses the walls for scanning and monitoring. And secondly, they places the walls right in their coven for manipulation. Praying to the wall is not just a human reason but God factor . This programme is particularly important because it allows us to confront some witchcraft powers taking our walls as their means of penetration into our houses, businesses, offices etc.
Micah 7:11, “In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.”
In addition, walls also means mountains, challenges, obstacles, strongman. When we say pray to the wall, we simply mean you should confront the strongman in charge of your destiny. When we say you should pray to the wall, we simply mean you should deal through your foundation.
However, the Bible has used the walls to express various terms. There is what we called scientific witchcraft. Its just a satanic network to harm people. That’s why it is important for us to pray by laying our hands on the wall.
Ezekiel 8:7, “And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.”
Why should we pray to the wall? There are several different reasons why praying to wall is particularly important for this present day Christians. One reason is that, it gives you the privilege to deprogramme all the works of darkness assigned against you. And secondly, it’s to destroy evil plantation. Remember the enemy does not want you to fulfill destiny. By commanding, you are invariably shaking out every unholy things which your walls have received.
There was a story of a woman. She went to see her boyfriend for a visit. The man does not know that such lady is heavily possessed with witchcraft spirit until when she was forced by her lover to pass a night in his house. So when she was about to sleep at night, surprisingly, she raised up her two legs and rested them by the wall. The boyfriend noticed it and immediately asked her to sleep properly. The lady refused, and the man said if she can’t sleep well, the lady will go back to where she’s coming from. It was said that the man pushed the lady out of his house by 1 am and the lady went straight to their coven and manipulate the man and the following day the young man losses his job. So sad.
A lot of people are ignorant of the plans of the devil. In that way, they become prey to their enemies. Witchcraft is deceptive and can manifest itself in our lives in many ways. There are strangers that visit people in their houses to carryout demonic operation. And once they touch the wall of their houses, satanic transfer would have taken place. There are certain things that enemy does that may not make sense to the ordinary man. However, always remember that the devil can use anything to get at you.
- Do you know that enemy can walk in and out through a wall?
- Do you know that satanic attacks can from your walls?
- Do you know that your wall can stand as a spiritual mirror?
- Do you also know that the wall of your body can serve as witchcraft habitation?
One of the ways to know that you are under the attack of the walls is when you keep having the feeling of unclean spirit moving around your house. It took me a while for God to expose this deep revelation to me. The wall is exposed to so many things externally. These powers are not attacking you because you ‘re in a good place, but most likely because you are situated in their territory. This is why we have to pray using the walls to perform deliverance and miracles.
What to do?
- Plead the blood of Jesus and claim protection (Rev 12:11).
- Ask God for forgiveness and mercy.
- Walk in holiness and righteousness.
- Declare fire into your wall.
- Check what’s going wrong in your life and work on it.
- Ask God to change your status.
- Empower yourself with the word of God and warfare prayers.
PRAYERS TO THE WALLS
Instruction: To be taken first week of the month
- O God my Father, I thank You for the gift of life and the salvation you paid so dearly to secure for me on the cross.
- My Father, I confess all my sins before you (list them). I plead for forgiveness and mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower my spiritman to take this month prayers in aggressive ways.
- O ye walls, I anoint you today, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Blood of Jesus possess the walls of my protection, in the name of Jesus.
- O ye walls, hear the voice of the Lord, preserve me from the fear of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- O ye walls, hide and protect me from being seen by my enemies in the day and in the night, in the name of Jesus.
- The walls of my destiny (marriage, finances, career etc) shall not fall but stand on a solid ground and all that see them shall flee away, in the name of Jesus.
- (Take water and sprinkle in and around your house) and declare this 10 minutes: ”I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, house and family.”
- Strange powers crawling around the surface of my walls, be destroyed by the whirlwind of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil messenger from the occult kingdom using my walls to carryout wicked operation against me and my family, catch fire, catch fire, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- You wall, refuse to contain the presence of witchcraft spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected in the walls of my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost barricade the wall of my life from the rage of local witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil holes around my wall linking out my virtues to the underworld, be closed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name (Ezekiel 8:7).
PRACTICAL PRAYER ASSIGNMENT
Instruction: To be taken second & third week of the month
- (As I touch this wall), Let the weapons of the enemy targeted at me through this wall should go back to all the senders, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), let the wall of loss, shame, sorrow, delays fall down and flat, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), Father, let the wall of my glory be beautiful and attractive to my destiny helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), Whatever devises the enemy has been using to disconnect me from moving forward, marry and prosper, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
- (As I touch this wall), Let every wall of iniquity surrounding my virtues day and night, and blocking my divine blessings, be pulled down by fire, in Jesus name (Psalm 55:10).
- (As I touch this wall), let the spirit of monitoring agent attached to this wall be completely be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), Let the wall of my marriage be restored by fire, in Jesus name.
- (As I touch this wall), Any power that is breaking the hedge of my protection, the serpent shall bite its owner, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), You wall, I command you to chase out every invisible spirit in and around my home, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), Let every evil eye watching me through the wall of my house, be blinded by fire and die by thunder, in Jesus name.
- (As I touch this wall), Let the head, hands, and legs of satan be cut off completely in the realm of the spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I touch this wall), Let every demonic wall standing as a barrier, barrenness, stagnation, backwardness, failure, or loss be destroyed, in Jesus name.
- (As I touch this wall), whatever God has not planted in my life should be uprooted now by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord Jesus according to Zachariah 2:5, surround my glory with your wall of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Destiny robbers will not break into my protective walls to steal from me, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYING TO THE WALLS: Using Water To Pray
Instruction: To be taken fourth week (last week) of the month
Genesis 1:2, “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.”
- Dear Lord Jesus sanctify this water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Father, let your supernatural power enters into this water and serve as a weapon against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, stir up this water to walk for my divine protection and healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Father open the wall of my finances and let it flourish like a living water, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, build my home on the wall of God and not lie and deceit of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my wall), let it bring peace, calmness and joy of the Lord in my home, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my house), I deprogramme all satanic networks around this rooms, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my bedroom), let every ancestral spirit assigned to bring problem into my marriage and health, turn to dust, in Jesus name.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my kitchen), let the blood of Jesus remove every footprint of darkness around my kitchen and neutralize their mission.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my toilet), Holy Ghost fire, sanitize the wall of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my compound), any problem planning to penetrate into the walls of our joy should be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
- I challenge this water to take away my problems and restore me back fully, in the name of Jesus.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my house), I close every door of pollution and defilement in my life by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- (As I sprinkle this water around my wall), Let every power using my walls as their habitation for wickedness, be ignited by fire and thunder, in Jesus name.
- Water destroys the Philistines. So therefore, let this water arrest all my stubborn pursuers threatening me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.