MIDNIGHT PRAYERS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN AND SAFE DELIVERY
The prayers of every pregnant woman is to give birth to a healthy baby or child. Effective midnight prayer section can help a woman to have a safe delivery. Having a baby is one of the most joyous times in many women’s lives. Sometimes, the best ways to get God involvement in your case is through fervent prayers. Midnight prayer is important for your safe delivery. It is the best time set aside to communicate your situations to God. Maybe you feel like there is going to be miscarriage again, this is where midnight prayers are established to silence that spirit.
There are so many women today who are struggling to have a child, while other pregnancies has come down as a result of miscarriage or evil inheritance. It is with these that the enemy doesn’t want women to be fruitful in their marriage. The Bible makes it clear that you shall deliver like Hebrew women. As a believer, positive confession should occupy your thoughts. No matter their demonic prayers, curses, spells, jinx, incantation etc issued against you, it shall not stand, you will surely deliver your unborn baby safe and sound in Jesus name. We also have cases of families where it is almost difficult for young women to carry their babies. Because of the abnormalities experience in the process, some women have totally given up in their expectation to produce babies.
These women are usually frustrated, depressed, and disappointed every time they see their mates staying happily with their kids . A wicked personality can make a pregnant woman not to bear children. This personality can even lay a curse on her that as soon as she is in labour, she and her kid will die. While other powers are not for death purpose, but to re-position the baby in the womb and exchange his or her destiny . If you are a woman and you are reading this message with tears on your face, I charge you today that you will carry your babies in Jesus name. The Bible says, Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
INSTRUCTION: Lay your hand on your womb and begin to speak positive words into it.
Section A: Morning
- Father Lord, I thank you for the conception of this baby. Thank you for remembering me.
- O Lord, remove pains and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery, in Jesus name.
- I reject any evil occurrence that will cause me to give birth premature in Jesus name.
- I bind every negative news during during my pregnancy and child birth, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, I make the day and time of my baby delivery a mystery to all enemies of my safe delivery, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, I know that you can do everything. Let me deliver safely without operation, in Jesus name.
- My Father, I dedicate my unborn baby you you. Let him/her be covered with the blood of Jesus.
- Father, through your word, the deer gave birth, therefore, I shall also give birth safely and there will be a shout of “glory” in the church, and in my environment because of me, in Jesus name.
- I prophecy into my life that before I labor, I will give birth and before my pains come, I will deliver, in Jesus name.
- I speak a word of faith to my baby in the womb today that you will have joy and gladness and many will rejoice at your birth, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, there shall be no complications during and after child delivery, in Jesus name.
- Father, let your power be in full operation during my child delivery, in Jesus name.
- Father, I declare that on the day of my delivery, my baby and I shall come out alive and healthy to the glory of God.
- As I lay my hand on my womb, I command the virtue of the Almighty God to locate my baby, in Jesus name.
- Every household enemy that rises against me and my baby, be paralyzed and tied down in Jesus name.
MIDNIGHT PRAYERS FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AND SAFE DELIVERY
Section B: Night
- I receive strength of the Hebrew women in the land of Egypt to deliver this baby safely in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let my child delivery disorganize the plans of my enemies, in Jesus name.
- Bring out clean water and declare this: As I drink this water, O Lord, let it aid the delivery of my child, in Jesus name.
- My unborn baby/ child’s destiny shall not respond or answer to the call of death in Jesus name.
- I pray that the hospital/environment of my delivery shall be charged with the angel of God in the name of Jesus.
- I deprogram all the evil plantations and operation against my safe delivery, in Jesus name.
- Any woman that wants to change the destiny of my child from the womb, O God, arise and waste them in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every spirit of delay and misfortunes that are associating themselves with my child delivery, interesting the name of Jesus.
- By the grace of God, Father, this time, I shall not experience miscarriage, but Joy in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let the experience of my child delivery motivate the world that there is nothing that is too difficult for You to do, in Jesus name.
- Whether the devil likes it or not, I will use my hand to carry my baby, to bathe my baby, and to feed my baby, in Jesus name.
- I break the gene of miscarriage, stillbirth, or birth by operation, in Jesus name.
- Say a word to your unborn baby. You my child hear the word of the Lord, come out and add joy to my marriage, in Jesus name.
- Every evil record of pregnancy failure, operating in my marriage, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
- Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.
What you Must do During Pregnancy for Safe Delivery
Below are few things you must do or not do as a pregnant woman or an expectant mother.
- Live a perfect life during pregnancy.
- Spend at least 20 min each day to talk.
- Engage in exercise every time you are fit.
- Drink clean water and eat good food.
- Always sanctity your water and food in prayer before you eat or drink.
- Have a good rest. Sleep in a well ventilated place or room.
- Avoid late night rest or eating late at night.
- Make sure you pray daily and watch out for your expected day of delivery (EDD) .
- Avoid eating unholy food, water, or taking strange money, etc.
- Avoid climbing hills, motorcycle, etc.
- Attend you antenatal as and when due.
- Eat fruits and vegetables always.
- Avoid eating garbage, junk food or taking chemical drink.
- Avoid fight, stealing, insulting words, etc.
- Always monitor your dream after you prayed.
Bible Verse for a Pregnant Woman and Safe Delivery
Pick the following verses and agree on it concerning your safe delivery.
1. 1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:
2. Psalm 139:13-18
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
3. Isaiah 44:22
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
4. Habakkuk 3:18-19
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
5. 2 Timothy 4:18
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6. James 1:2-3
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
7. Exodus 23:26
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
8. James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
9. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
10. Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
11. Romans 5:3-6 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
12. Matthew 6:33-34
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
13. Jeremiah 1:5
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
14. Isaiah 40:29-31
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
15. Psalm 127:3-4
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.