HOW TO MAKE BAD DREAMS GO AWAY PERMANENTLY
Matthew 2:12-13, And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way. And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Nothing is more relieving when your bad dream go away permanently without having to come back again.
Deliverance is one of the ways to avoid seeing bad dreams, but if you’re lazy in prayers, you will not overcome your battles. Although prayer can help prevent the attachment of nightmares to your life. Not only will they prevent nightmares, but it can also ensure the recurring dreams is stopped.
A lot of people are finding ways on how to prevent bad dream from occurring during their sleep. Such dreams are so terrible and devastating that it ends up waking people suddenly. This bad dream experience can cause immediate fear and can make a person feel sad after waking up.
Many people claim to be free from bad dreams, but unfortunately, they keep coming across a variety of evil dreams in their sleep. This has become a stubborn battle that has refused to let them be.
As a result of this experience, many believers pay less attention to the degree of their dreams and begin to concentrate their prayer on other things else. There is something very important to note in Nebuchadnezzar story.
There was a particular dream that kept disturbing the king. He didn’t know his meaning, neither does he know what the future portends to him, and since he has no idea of what such dream meant.
When the enchanter could not explain his dream, perhaps, it was Daniel that got his dream interpreted (Daniel 2). From his dream, Daniel revealed to him what would happen in the days to come. So the thought of nursing that dream has gone away from him.
It’s normal for people to experience dreams once in a while. But what’s not normal is when bad dreams are reoccurring with the same spirit. And when a particular dream refuses to go away from the memory, it become a yoke that will cause problems ahead of ones success.
For example, if there are dreams that are not going away, despite your prayers and deliverance, know that the case is more foundational. Encountering challenges in staying victorious over satanic dreams has happened to even the best of us at one time or another.
It’s usually not too dangerous when a dream comes once in a while unless it continues over and over again. Once you know the meaning of the dream, then you can take steps to fight against it. You need to learn how to ensure a troubled dream is defeated by the power in the blood of Jesus.
At other times, some people release arrows into a person through the witchcraft dreams. For example, the spirit of darkness would ensure the arrows they fired at you catches you before you realizes it. Finding ways to solve your challenges is a step to your deliverance. So, if you received mysterious attacks in your dream, for example, you may not have the means to enjoy the labour of your sweat.
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
How To Make Bad Dreams Go Away Permanently
Here are some tips you can try to get bad dreams under control.
- Stop watching scary movies. If you can stop watching scary or frighten movies before going to bed, it can put your bad dreams under control. That’s why they says what you watch has a way of affecting ones destiny. If you are scared about a movie, get up and erase the picture immediately from your memory through prayers of ”I reject every evil manipulation of this movie upon my life.”.
- Be a prayer and fasting Christian. No matter how demonic that dream is, the right prayer and fasting can prevent such nightmares from having a negative effects upon your life. Try to take fasting as your habit today and you will the miracle it will deliver to you (Isaiah 58:6)
- Memorize Scriptures before you sleep. The Christian life is a life of reading and studying the Bible. If you found Bible studying as part of your lifestyle, then you are going to experience victory in most of your dream. When you memorize the scriptures before or after the dream (2 Tim 2:15), it will help scatter the evil plans against you. If you live in the spirit, no demonic dreams can defeat the glory of God in your life. Make the study of the word of God important in your agenda and it will help you a lot in spiritual warfare. (John 16:33).
- Continuous attending to deliverance programs. Deliverance is the best exercise to prevent you from having recurring bad dreams. When you continuously attends deliverance programs, it is always in the path that guarantee peace and stability in the spirit. If you don’t give up while praying too, you will see those evil dreams departing from you on their own – one after the other. You never can tell what programs can actually heal and rescue you from frequent nightmares. The reasons why many dream keeps resurfacing back after rigorous deliverance, it is because the deliverance is not complete. When you are under demonic dream attacks, you should always keep your pastor in contact for immediate prayers.
- Avoid wearing an indecent dressing that may trigger nightmares. Wearing indecent clothes can attracts demonic dreams, but if you stop wearing them it goes a long way to preventing them from attacking you. Your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost. And if you stop putting it on those garments on your body, it will save you from constant dreams of sexual harassment and defilement.
- Deal with any kind of curses and covenant. When a person’s life is fully assessed by curses and covenant, good things stop working, which will give ways for demonic dreams to thrive, but if you can concentrate your prayer efforts against curses and binded covenant, it will prevent or cause bad dreams to go away permanently.
- Cross check spiritually if your names or surnames has evil meanings. Do you know that evil names can invites bad dreams? This is because those names are heavily influenced by demons to carryout nefarious activities against you. If you notice your surname is giving the enemy an easy entrance to attack you, then you may need to first break the soul tie, remove the embargo on your life and likewise you may need to go for deliverance. If you can prayerfully to remove the negative effects of your names or surnames upon your destiny, it will cause your frequent bad dreams to stop permanently.
- Avoid having sexual immorality with people (Romans 6:1). 1 Corinthians 6:18, Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
- Stop visiting fake prayer house or witch doctor consultation. Once a person steps into the domain of witch doctor, he or she never remain the same again and his or her dream life will be full of nightmares. For example, if you found yourself visiting fake man of God or witch doctor secretly, it will serve as a medium where occult spirit will be transferred in exchange of your original virtues. Jesus knew why he came to the world by destroying the works of darkness and redeeming us from the power of darkness. If you must stop having those bad dreams, it is very important to renounce every covenant between you and the evil priest.
- Praying against evil foundation and inheritance. The children of God do not have any other choice than to continually bombard prayers against their foundations. One of the major points why many people’s dream life is scattered, or bad till today, is as a result of bad foundation. When we say bad foundation, we mean sin, mistakes, evil bloodshed, poverty, curses, delay, backwardness, hardship, etc. The combination of negative symptoms in the family line forms a faulty foundation. And once a person is operating on a weak foundation, he or she will always encounter struggle, difficulties and constant delay. But as you start the prayers, God will assist you to pray your way to breakthrough.
Other areas you can make bad dreams go away..
- Reject the spirit of fear and anxiety.
- Believe that the Lord will fight the battles for you.
- Watch your confession closely or the first words you utter immediately you woke up from the dream.
- Engage in a relaxing activity that will distract you from your dream.
- See the possibility that the nightmares are cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
What is a nightmare?
Nightmare is generally called a bad dream, is a witchcraft dream that causes fear, sorrow, destruction etc. It usually occur most often during sleep. Nightmares are common on people who have bad foundation, but can attack any person striving to break forth in life and destiny.
Symptoms of bad dream can vary from mild to severe and can include:
- Feeling sad or having fruitless labour.
- Loss of virtues and disfavour spirit.
- Trouble in experiencing marital peace and financial stability.
- Loss of passion to fulfill destiny and wandering aimlessly.
- Long term bondage of stagnancy, poverty, debt and childlessness.
- Slavery and failure at the edge of breakthrough.
- Spirit of impossibility and delay.
- Constant illness that defy medical solution.
- Distraction and depression.
- Resistance of a problem, despite serious praying and deliverance.
HOW TO MAKE BAD DREAMS GO AWAY PERMANENTLY
I often speak to people who are in distress over how their bad dreams treats them. They want their frequent nightmares to go away, permanently. They mastered every strategy through prayers and fasting to have full control of their destiny-dreams. But it appears the strategy it’s no longer working out effectively for them.
Having a recurring bad dream is a symptom that something is not going on well. Our dreams are constructively in nature. Examples of these are dreams from God, dreams from Satan. On the other hand, foundation dreams, marine witchcraft dreams, are very destructive. Examples of these are anger, backwardness, poverty and frustration.
One pastor called me and began shedding tears over the excessive spirit of having bad dreams. The continued dream attacks have drained his anointing, brought about shame and disgrace to him, he suffered favour and financial problems. He struggled to perform miracles in his ministry. He ran into problem upon problems.
He made a decision to close down his ministry then, thinking that the attack is from God. I remember encouraging the pastor and prayed alongside with me. We focused on his most frequent bad dreams sent from the pit of hell to embarrass the man of God. We prayed and the bad dreams go away permanently.
Isaiah 54:17 says:
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
BAD DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES – How to prevent it
Dreams and nightmares are part of our life, and nightmares usually bring bad feelings with unpleasant messages. The best way to make bad dream go away permanently is understanding the message it brings to you, and then deal with such dreams with the right warfare prayer points.
If you are struggling with unpleasant dreams, be patient, calm and reassuring. After you woke up from the dream, respond quickly and pray to cancel it. This may prevent future dream attacks.
Recurring or more frequent nightmares have been linked with the ancestry of one’s father’s house or mother’s house.
The scope of continuous bad dream is a revelation that things are not going right, and has become a channel in which many people have been subjected to constant hinderance.
The inability to force your nightmares to leave you permanently could indicates a situation of long term bondage and affliction. It can lead to a variety of hard battles, frustrations, depression, shame and can decrease or hinder a person’s ability to experience breakthrough.
The word of God has shown that prayer and fasting can be used to breaks the bands of wickedness. God has also given us power and authority over the devil. He wanted us to demonstrate the power of the Holy Ghost in our spiritual lives. Unfortunately, many people think that the moment they pray once to cancel a dream, they are free forever. As a matter of fact, this is the time they should add more spirit to their prayers.
PRAYER POINTS TO MAKE BAD DREAM GO AWAY PERMANENTLY
- I confess my sins before you today and I ask you to forgive me on the basis of your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Wash me clean today O Lord by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- I cover myself and my household with the blood of Jesus Christ.
- O God my Father, beautify my dream life beyond my imagination, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and destroy every evil dream at the edge of my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- Any negative dream causing stagnation in my life, be cancelled, go away, in Jesus name.
- Let the lost glory of my family be restored to me in Jesus name.
- Every familiar spirit causing losses in my life through dreams, go away by fire, in Jesus name.
- O! Lord empower me to wake up whenever the enemies bring demonic food in Jesus name.
- Recurring bad dreams, hear the word of the Lord, I command you to go away permanently, and die, in Jesus name.