MIDNIGHT DELIVERANCE PRAYERS
The power of midnight prayers is very effective in destroying the plans and activities of the enemies. Midnight prayers can attract the angels of God to protect us from danger. Midnight prayers can clear away every obstacle and difficulty in our lives.
Midnight time is the hour to praise, worship, and communicate with God. Somebody said the day is meant for the children of God, while the night is meant for the power of darkness. The Bible says He has given us power over darkness.
The midnight deliverance prayer is strategic to reverse all the evil works completed in our lives. David in the bible knew the significance of midnight prayers. He chose to get up at midnight to pray and thank God for his deliverance. The Bible says, “At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.” (Psalm 119:62).
Many things can be programmed into your life when asleep. Many things in your house can be bewitched when you don’t bind and take authority. Many evil animals may start to operate at the hours of the night to attack. The spirit of the dead can start hovering in your house when you don’t pray. It is the hour of the night that many wicked people rise to do evil.
It is sad to experience that lots of believers don’t pray. They give you the excuse that they have a stressful day at work and thus they sleep without praying at night. You will wake up the following day with attacks and then start looking for a pastor who will pray with you. When you prevent a thing, you don’t have to think of curing it.
Midnight is the time evil powers take advantage of to sow evil in the lives of people. They carry out the attacks of stealing, killing, and destruction. The power to take control of your night is in your mouth and not your strength. Take authority and bind every negative spirit that may want to operate during your sleep. Midnight prayer is the best time to gain concentration in prayers. Those who take midnight prayers as part of their daily engagement always have testimonies in their life.
On Day 477, we need to rise and wrestle with the powers of darkness fighting us (Eph 6:11-12).
Confession Before You Pray:
► Isaiah 43:19, Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
► Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
►Instruction: Midnight prayers are to be taken from midnight till your spirit asks you to stop.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
#Midnight_Prayers by Evangelist Joshua #Day477
1. Father, I’m grateful for Your forgiveness, for cleansing me of my sins and offering me a fresh start.⭐
2. Thank You, Lord, for Your unconditional and unending love that surrounds me every day.⭐
3. Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your grace that sustains me and enables me to navigate life’s challenges.⭐
4. Lord, I’m grateful for my family, the love they share, and the support they provide in every circumstance.⭐
5. Lord, I’m thankful for the health and well-being You’ve bestowed upon me and my loved ones.⭐
6. Heavenly Father, I’m grateful for Your guidance and direction, leading me in paths of righteousness.⭐
7. Lord, thank You for Your constant presence, walking beside me in every step I take.⭐
8. Heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the opportunities You’ve provided for my growth, learning, and service.⭐
9. Lord, I thank You for the freedom I have in You, freeing me from sin and bondage.⭐
10. Lord, I thank You for Your divine protection, shielding me from seen and unseen dangers.⭐
11. Lord, for all that you have done, for all that you are doing and all you will yet do for us, be thou magnified in Jesus mighty name.⭐
12. Lord, I thank you for your unfailing grace upon me and my family, thank you for showing us great favor despite the efforts of our adversaries, all glory belongs to you in Jesus name.⭐
13. Father, I thank you for your huge mercy upon my family, that has kept us from death and sorrow, I give all the honor in Jesus name.⭐
14. Lord, I thank you for restoring my marriage after all the evils the enemies have perpetuated against me , all glory belongs to you Father.⭐
15. Father, I thank you for the businesses you have given me and my family, thank you for teaching our hands to make profit and bring great increase to the family, blessed be your name in Jesus name.⭐
16. Father, I thank you for the good plans you have for me and my family, and surely we believe that only your counsel shall stand for me and my family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.⭐
17. I thank you Lord for frustrating the thoughts of the wicked over my life and my family, all glory to you in Jesus name.⭐
18. Lord, I thank you for putting the enemies to shame over my life and my family, thank you Jesus.⭐
19. Thank you Jesus for making ways for us even when all hope was lost, and all odds were against us, blessed be your holy name in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.⭐
20. Father, I am grateful for all you have ordained to come my way in order to bless me and my family, all glory to you in Jesus name.⭐
21. Lord, I thank you for all your promises that you have fulfilled in my marriage all glory to you in Jesus mighty name.⭐
22. Father, I thank you for the ways you have made for my children despite the hardship in the nation, all glory belongs to you in Jesus name.⭐
23. Father, I thank you for your peace in my nation, thank you for destroying the plans of the wicked in this nation in Jesus mighty name.⭐
24. Oh Lord, I thank you for your strength with which you renew us daily and make us strong to overcome the works of the enemy.⭐
25. Thank you Jesus for restoring our favor and all our losses, blessed be your name in Jesus name.⭐
26. Father, I thank you for giving me joy despite all that has happened, your river of joy shall never cease to flow in Jesus name.⭐
27. Thank you Jesus for all you have done for us, through us to other people, thank you because my family truly has been empowered to do good works.⭐
Partner and sow a seed to our ministry: Donate here
These prayers are spiritual and can only be understood and fully enjoyed by God’s children. If you want to be blessed by these prayers, you must first, surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, by saying this prayer:
To fully benefit from these prayers, you must first accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Lord Jesus, I come before You today with a broken and contrite heart full of repentance. Please, forgive me for all my sins. Today, I surrender my life to You, I believe that Jesus is Lord and I confess it with my mouth. Jesus, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction. In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!