Bible Verses: Strange Money In The Dream
Hebrews 13:5, ”Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
1 Timothy 6:10, ”For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
Matthew 6:24, ”No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”
Dream About Strange Money
Money is a powerful medium. It’s very existence allows us to do what we do best. There is nothing wrong about having money.
However, when money begins to control us, that’s when trouble starts. Dream about money constitute a strong force.
We have lots of people giving, spending, and picking strange money in the dream. That’s a bad dream that attract the spirit of poverty, wretchedness and lack.
In our dreams, strange money generally symbolizes a life of struggle, loss, frustration, and even demotion.
What makes a money strange in the dream? This is a nice question. For example, it is when you are spending money lavishly in a dream. When you are picking money off the ground. When you are counting dirty or tattered money.
When you are holding on to dirty monies etc. Remember this is Evangelist Joshua breaking this code to you according to the leading of the Spirit.
Financial hardship comes your way when you often dream about money in a bad mood.
When the enemy wants to arrest the financial glory of a person, he tactically introduces bad dream of getting in contact with strange money and when the person wakes up, it is either he look more confused or troubled.
A lot of people have continued to remain poor through strange dreams of money. This is type of dream often disgrace a man in the area of career, family, business, and the social life of its victim.
That is why it is important to break any ancestral power swallowing your prosperity and the result of your hardwork.
Money, according to the Bible, is like fire, good but dangerous. Everyone sees the good, so the Bible warns us about the danger.
Check out the following;
- The desire to get rich (I Timothy 6:10).
- Worry about money (Matthew 6:25-34).
- Trusting in wealth rather than God (Luke 12:16-21).
- Loving money as your god, when no man can actually serve two masters (Matthew 6:24).
- Using your money to oppress other people (James 2:6, Isaiah 3:15, Amos 2:6-7). Wise men fear the temptations that wealth brings.
I love this Bible verse
Acts 8:20, ”But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.”
The fear about poverty is what is pushing many people into doing wrong things. Having the desire for money to provide for your immediate needs creates a powerful effect on ones mind.
However, if you look at this critically, you will discover that strange money is powerful to harm and rubbish the future of a person if cares is not taken.
One of the rich men in the Bible is Job. He never loved his wealth more than God. He used it freely to help others (Job 31). But when he lost it all in one day, he still revered God. And after Job had proven his love for God, God made him rich again.
So a man can be rich and love God. One can be a real Christian and be rich. But it is not that easy, the Bible says, and experience confirms it. Jesus knew that the rich young ruler would not obey the most important thing he told him – “and come, follow me” – if he kept his wealth. God have mercy.
Check out the following Bible verses against strange money.
- Proverbs 13:11 ”Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.”
- 1 Timothy 6:9 ” But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.”
- Ecclesiastes 5:10 ”He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.”
- Luke 12:15 ” And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”
- 1 Timothy 5:8, ”But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
- Prayers For Financial Breakthrough & Urgent Money
- Prayers To Receive Financial Freedom & Divine Wisdom
Borrowing Money In A Dream: Spiritual Meaning
To dream of borrowing money is equally unfortunate. Another major reason a person can be subjected to a life of financial struggle is through borrowing. So, beware, if you have such a dream. Because it may paralyze your financial life and bring shame to you.
The need to fulfill your destiny will be so difficult. You could get surrounded by borrowers who might want to make things so hard for you. However, this dream will not allow you to triumph in prosperity. Instead of savings more, you will be seen spending out extravagantly without any good accounting record.
- Proverbs 22:1, ”A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, [and] loving favour rather than silver and gold.”
- Matthew 19:21, “Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.”
- Exodus 22:25, “If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.”
- Matthew 21:12-13, ” And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”
To dream of holding a dirty money represents an operation from the witchcraft power planing to make you a slave to money. These are strange monies capable of folding a man’s dream and putting him at the back seat of life.
It may also reflect the potential to fall prey to a serious financial problem. A problem that you can’t get out of easily without the help of others, to get you out of the worrisome situation.
It is very sad to discover that many people especially our youths are spending money in a wrong way. There is a general notion in them that money answers all things. Really? But they easily forget this Bible verse in a hurry, Matthew 6:33, ”But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
For example if you decide to give a poor man money, you have gained the heart of the Holy Spirit. You will certainly be remembered for this great love in heaven. However, if you spend your money in an unreasonable things, things that are not necessarily, it will definitely become a strange money that will dry the tank of your financial life soon.
Dream is so powerful, I am a living testimony to it. So unfortunately, others are not seeing it that way; and yet to subscribe to the meaning of dreams. Please never take it for granted, because what you don’t know might destroy you. Be guided spiritually.
Dreaming of finding money: Spiritual meaning
To find means to search, to check, or to look for something. To buttress this properly, if a person is finding where he kept his money, it automatically mean that such person has simply forgot or lose his money. Spiritually, this is bad. If you are finding money means that you have lost your financial power to excel or prosper.
This is the agenda of the enemy to steal from your financial keys and hide it somewhere. If you truly discovered in the real life that you are experiencing financial issues, it may be that a certain familiar spirit is trying to make you poor or go back to square one.
The habit of borrowing to survive will become possible considering the deep side of this dream. Do you know or believe that the enemy can use a close friend, or even your lover to kill your financial power? Surprised? Oh no! May you never come across it in Jesus name.
A dream of finding money suggests that your destiny has been affected by some powers in your foundation. Well, these are powers from the father or mother’s side, from a spiritual perspective, dream like searching for where you kept your money has been programmed to make you miserable and worthless before people. One of the greatest limitations that can ever happens to a man is when he is looking for money.
Bible is so great! Read this..
Proverbs 10:4, ”He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.”
One of the effects of being under financial bondage is a hinderance to prosper. The inability to get hold of money for a longer period of time is hard to experience. In the area of marriage, people who often encounter spiritual money tend to heed to any strange voices that whisper into their ears. The obedient to this voice is pretty easier and can cause serious problem in their marriage.
Read this scripture in Mark 10:46-52 .
Stealing Money in a Dream: Strange money
If you dream of stealing money, it is a sign of sin. Scripture clearly says, “thou shall not steal.” Example of this could be stealing a gold. The fact that you stole what does not belong to you brings a division between you and God. There is no way of painting it to your own way, If you take something that doesn’t belong to you without the person permission that’s an art of stealing, and great punishment awaits you. God does not associate with people that takes stealing as an habit or career.
Look at this warning from the Holy Spirit
Ephesians 4:28, ”Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.”
If you dream of stealing money, it shows that your spirit has been idled, exposing it to put you into troubles. However if it appears that you are presently working in a place, just be prayerful because according to this, if care is not taken, it might force you to do something against your organisational ethics and which is likely to lose your job. For example, it is possible for businessman/woman to dream of stealing money and encounter some losses in his business in the reality. This is purely manipulation!
O the other hand, if you dream that somebody steals money from a bank or shop this dream can represent the spirit of devourer read Malachi 3:11. It means powers that feeds on fruits, efforts, ad glory. You can decide to pay tithe, sow seeds etc but if you fail to repent from your sin all your financial efforts will be wasted.
There are different forms of stealing that range from burglary, theft by check, robbery, unauthorized use of someone’s property or cars, fraud, giving false information. In most cases, the consequences of stealing in the dream can bring regret and inability to save money or invest in a business that will yield great turnover.
To dream of your family or friends stealing from you means that there is a possessed person within your family cycle that is gradually swindling away all your hard-earned financial prosperity in the spirit.
The reason some people can not prosper is pride and ignorance. Stealing is a sin. It is sadden my heart to see people stealing money to do better things. That principles doest bring evelastig peace. Hear what the Bible says here:
Proverbs 10:22, ”The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”
As a child of God, strange money is usually prohibited . The consequences in the life of a person could amount to frustration. Besides, some of this dreams are programmed to perpetrate virtue robbery ad emptiness. On a similar version, if you are a rich person and you had this dream, be ready to go on serious battles with anti-prosperity powers.
Dream of losing money: Bible verses
Losing money in a dream is disturbing.This is as a result of operating on a curse issued; i the spirit realm, they call this ”pocket with holes demos.”. To lose money in this dream could have a negative effect on your status, although it is likely the money symbolizes a general sense of loss and backwardness.
Perhaps this type of dream is a indication the powers in your foundation are resisting your financial breakthrough. There are some friends that are financial wasters, wisdom demands that you avoid them.
You must pray against the activities of familiar spirit trying to suck you dry. Since witches ad wizard are out to pull down people are trying to be great, you must kill them before they kill you. This one is scriptural. So don’t be afraid.
No matter how ignorant you are concerning this spiritual loss, you must not fail to take note of the fact that some people are working against your advancement and miracle. When a person is losing tons of money in the dream, such a person may never experience riches except by God’s mercy ad grace.
However, if you usually experience financial loss before the end of every moth, you may need to go for deliverance to cleanse you from this stains . As a Christian, you should get to a stage where your being rich will not make you backslide or lose heaven.
The solution to all this problem is to examine yourself thoroughly. You need to ask yourself some questions, raging from; am I serving God or worship mammoth? When you denounce your greater love for money more than God, the they will no longer affect you. By doing this, you will begin to control money. That is, if you tell money to stop leading you into temptation, it will simply obey you. Why? Because you are now broken!
Bible Standard For Money
- Proverbs 30:8, ”Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:”
- Proverbs 10:2, ”Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.”
- Psalm 37:16-17, ”A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.”
- Proverbs 18:11, ”The rich man’s wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit.”
- Philippians 4:19, “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
- Ecclesiastes 7:12,”For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.”
- Deuteronomy 28:12, ”The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.”
Take the following short prayer points
- Every operation of witchcraft assigned to steal my financial wealth, catch fire, in Jesus name.
- Let my helper of destiny arise and bless me with money this month, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to waste my money on useless assignment, in the name of Jesus.
- My pocket/bank account receive revival from the spirit of lack, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood money shall not locate me, in Jesus name.
- Weekly and monthly financial loss, depart from me, in Jesus name.
- Angels of financial breakthrough, manifest in my financial life,in Jesus name.
- Oh wealth jump out of the abdication of the wicked and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
- I eat the sweat of my enemies by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of the living God, pursue money into my hands in the name of Jesus.
- Let every masquerading power swallowing my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that want to exchange my money with evil money, backfire, in Jesus name.
- Financial curse from my family lineage that is affecting my financial life, break, in the name of Jesus
- Every evil power chasing money out of my hands and bank account, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Any wicked blood relation that want money to be my problems so that I come to them for financial favour, be frustrated by fire.
- I withdraw all your wealth, in Jesus name.
- Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in the name of Jesus.