AGGRESSIVE PRAYER POINTS OF THE PSALMIST
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
The word aggressive means force, violent, trouble, anger etc. An aggressive person is a person who is determined to attack someone either through violent or demonic ways. There are also a positive meaning to this. It is possible for a person to be aggressive in his or her place of work because he is eager to succeed. This can mean determination to succeed, or a way of adding more extra efforts to complete a given task or assignment.
For example, a person could be more aggressive towards the fulfillment of his or her destiny through hard work. Somebody may have the strong desire to break the evil pattern in his father’s house through violent prayers and deliverance. In the Bible, a number of servant of God were known to have exhibited violent, enough is enough spirit, people like Prophet Elijah, Jeremiah, Jabez, David and our Lord Jesus. The prayer of the psalmist is important for every Christian that want to destroy the agenda of the wicked against them.
It’s going to be a great tragedy if you are not praying in violent ways. It’s going to be troublesome if you don’t believe in psalmist prayers. It’s going to be a season of torment if you fail to address your battles. Somebody may be shouting while praying, that’s not aggressive way of praying. Somebody may be crying also, that’s not a way of aggressive way. Prayer is said to be aggressive when you put your physical strength towards the prayers. One of the best example is, O God, arise and let my enemies, be scattered unto desolation, in Jesus name.
What is aggressive prayer?
Aggressive prayer is known to be an extra efforts committed into prayer. This type of prayer is known to be raw violent, enough is enough prayers. It is a prayer that requires your total attention and strength through the movement of your hands (Psalm 144:1). Most deliverance churches more especially Mountain of Fire (MFM) encourages their members to be more violent when taking warfare prayers.
Psalmist prayer is indeed a warfare prayer. When you take psalmist prayers, you are drawing a battleline between you and the devil. There are so many benefits we can get while taking warfare prayers.
There are going to be deliverance, protection, peace, victory, thanksgivings, praises. As Christians, we have to learn how to pray our way to breakthrough, so we can always be victorious over the power of darkness.
A lot of believers pray very well when there is a problem. But immediately everything is okay, they gradually draw away from praying without ceasing. These are set of people that will be going about condemning churches.
The enemy is pushing some people to do evil and thereby influenced them against the purpose of God for their lives. This is true especially when you see a fervent prayer warrior Christian, only to see him doing the things of the world. We need to separate ourselves completely from the yoke of powerlessness to tapping the Pentecostal fire (Act 1 and 2).
Many people today are hypocrites. They are seen as white and black everywhere they go. A lot of people have become a subject of embarrassment to God. It’s a big shame for a man of God who was once fervent in prayers, but seen today struggling to pray. Even when he does it, there is no power. This same attack applies to almost everyone whose prayer life is in red alert!
When believers are not praying in aggressive ways, how can the power of God upon his or her life? To be a fervent effectual in prayers, you must be ready to set up your prayer altar and allow God to have His way on it (James 5:16).
Sometimes God allow problems to come near our dwelling to see how committed are we in prayers. It is not enough to say you have been constantly praying all kind of prayers but nothing good come out of it.
As a believer, if you are a righteous person, there is no way your prayer will not receive divine attention. The Bible says, Philippians 4:6, Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Being a prayer warrior isn’t by mouth, it’s by your action and mostly the fruit you bear.
Elijah was another man who prayed aggressively for immediate miracle. He prayed that there shall be no rain nor dew except by his word. His prayer came to pass. Elijah started praying and asked his servant to keep checking if it will rain. The Bible says, he continue praying before his servant came with a positive answer and said, ‘I saw a cloud, thick as a human hand.’
Example of people that involves themselves in aggressive prayers in the Bible
1. Jehoshaphat was King of Judah when he received word that his land was being invaded. In 2 Chronicles 20:1-24, we read how the king prayed fervently to the Lord: “O LORD, God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you. O our God, did you not drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?” (verses 6-8).
Jehoshaphat acknowledged God’s power and His help in previous circumstance, he was aware of his inability and lack of knowledge, and he proclaimed his trust in God! God answered his cry for help in a miraculous way! 2 Chronicles 20:15 reports God’s message: “…Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” Early in the morning, Jehoshaphat gathered his army and urged them to have faith in God. When they arrived at the battlefield, they found that the Lord had already won the victory (2 Chronicles 20:20-30)!
2. Shadrach, Mesach, and Abednego were three men who refused to bow before anyone or anything but God! When they refused King Nebuchadnezzer’s order to bow down, they told the king, “If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up” (Daniel 3:17-18).
Because of their disobedience, the king threw them into a blazing furnace. The king immediately saw that they were not harmed. Daniel 3:26-27 says, “So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.”
3. Paul was perhaps the greatest example of a prayer warrior in the New Testament. He repeatedly prayed for others, especially the individual churches with whom he was working. In Ephesians 3:14-21, while Paul was in prison, he prays for the believers in the church at Ephesus: “For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST IS NEEDED WHEN;
1. Goliath are chasing you
2. You are being pursued by death
3. You are facing difficulties
4. You are being pursued by enemies like Saul, Goliath.
5. When you have sickness that wants to claim your life
6. When your name is on the hit list of the enemy.
7. When domestic / household wickedness are ready to finish you.
8. When you have hidden enemies.
9. When you have aggressive witchcraft.
10. When you are in deep waters of trouble.
11. When you are faced with death.
12. When you have hardened enemies.
13. When you are fishing and catching nothing in the ocean of life
How to pray Psalm 109 especially
I would advise you to take Psalm 109 seriously. Pray it as if you have never prayed before. It is important to take this type of prayer if you know the enemies are after you.
- Give your life to Christ and always be connected to Him.
- Carefully make a list of all your secret sins and also check if you have not offended any one.
- Repent and confess from every known sin and other wicked habits.
- Ask God for his mercies, forgiveness and power upon your life.
- Open your heart and the let the Lord Jesus come in and help you to fight for you.
- Take the full Psalm 109 at midnight (12 am). Depending on the time the spirit of God asks you to stop.
- Take your time to pray every prayer in the Bible verses.
- Before you start and at the end of your prayer plead the blood of Jesus upon your life.
- End the prayer with touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
A very important instruction: Please don’t take Psalm 109 or other prayers here, if you are a diabolical person, wicked person, and unforgiving person.
I am challenging you to set aside 30 minutes or more for each day to pray fervently. You can take the prayers and Bible verses in the night and in the night. Your aggressiveness determines its effectiveness and victory.
Psalmist prayer (Psalm 68:1)
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Short prayer: My spirit man, receive fire, become fire and vomit fire, in the name of Jesus.
Instruction: Embark on 8 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 6pm.
- Let the power of Christ rest upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power to bind and loose fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any aggressive principalities assigned not to let me go, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every area of my life that is at the point of death, receive the touch of revival, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic programme of impossibility, I cancel you now, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit competing with my breakthroughs, be chained, in the name of Jesus.
- Those who seek for my shame shall die for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- My life, jump out from the cage of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that has to die, for my joy to be full this year, die in the name of Jesus. (Proverbs 26:27).
- Bondage builder, I render you jobless and useless, in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I command them to release it in Jesus’ name.
- Every shadow of darkness the enemy has cast over me, to prevent my prosperity, job, business contacts, promotion, or breakthrough from locating me, I remove it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Trees, representing foundational problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in Jesus’ name.
- Any family rituals that have brought curses upon my destiny be cancelled in the name of Jesus.
- I release destroying angels to scatter every evil altar constructed against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from every foundational Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the hold and power of evil operation over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hand over my battle to the LORD OF HOST and cast my cares to the Most High God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answers to my prayer, I command you to be bound, in Jesus’ name.
DELIVERANCE PRAYER POINTS
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your programmes for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic monitoring gadgets, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus neutralise any evil thing inherited from the blood of my parents, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from every problem emanated into my life through dreams, in the name of Jesus.
- You angels of possibility and success, begin to minister unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, hear my cry out of Your holy hill, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mark of rejection against my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I claim deliverance over every power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, fall upon the strong room of my enemies and retrieve my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from troubles upon troubles, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from every bondage of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil dedications that speak against my elevation, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- My glory, arise from the grave yard of backwardness, shine, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver my soul from the sword and my destiny from the power of the dog, in the name of Jesus.
- Every negative pattern, character, behaviour and habit flowing down from my family tree, l arrest you by the blood of Jesus.
- Every ancestral embargo, be lifted; and let good things begin to break forth in my life and in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Any inherited power, assigned to waste my destiny, come out now,in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, my Father, my Father, arise and let the world know that You are my God, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything I have swallowed in the past that has but an embargo on my marital life, I vomit and you now by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
1. Psalm 84:1-12
How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
2. Psalm 109:1-21
Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise; For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out. Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth. Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart. As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually. Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul. But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
3. Psalm 7:1-10
O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver. O Lord my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah. Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded. So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high. The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
4. Psalm 27:1-7
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
5. Psalm 31:11-18
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me. I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel. For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life. But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake. Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave. Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
6. Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
7. Psalm 35:1-9
Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them. For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul. Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
8. Psalm 121:1-8
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
9. Psalm 140:1-10
Deliver me, O Lord, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war. They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders’ poison is under their lips. Selah. Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings. The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah. I said unto the Lord, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord. O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah. As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them. Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
10. Psalm 23:1-6
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
11. Psalm 125:1-5.
They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
12. Psalm 91:1-11
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
13. Psalm 25:1-2
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
14. Psalm 18:38-45
I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not. Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
15. Psalm 136:1-10
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever: The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever: The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
16. Psalm 70:1-5
Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.
17. Psalm 5:1-8
Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
18. Psalm 7:9-11
Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
19. Psalm 92:12-15
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
- Dangerous enemies assigned to rubbish my destiny your time is up die, in the name of Jesus .
- Strange enemies assigned to afflict my life receive angelic slap in the name of Jesus .
- Powers saying my battles will not end what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus .
- Powers making my life difficult swell up, burst and die in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord give my enemies basket to be fetching water in Jesus’ name.
- Let the blood of my enemies turn to poison in their bodies in Jesus’ name.
- The enemy that wants me to feed today and be hungry tomorrow, Oh Lord burst their stomach in Jesus’ name.
- Every enemy carrying sacrifice against me Lord command them to eat their sacrifice and die in Jesus’name.
- The dance of darkness over my life,let that dance turn to madness in Jesus’name.
- Any wicked power that wants to waste me, Oh Lord announce their obituary in Jesus’name.
- Any power that wants good people to forget me, Oh Lord tear their lives apart in Jesus’name.
- Confusion and noise of cry begin to reign in the camp of my enemies in Jesus’name.
- Any wicked power that says my life will not be pleasant, let them drink the water of torment in Jesus’ name.
- Anybody that wants me to sleep and wake up in frustration withdraw them from the land of the living in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord cut short the lives of those monitoring me for evil in Jesus’ name.
- Enemies pretending to be friends fire from heaven burn them to ashes in Jesus’ name.
- Enemies walking up and down to destroy me, Oh Lord destroy them with death in Jesus’ name.
- Those that are insisting on destroying me, Oh Lord make them mad and blind in Jesus’ name.
- Powers of darkness that do not want peace to reign in my life die a hot violent death in Jesus’name.
- The enemies attacking my hands so that I will not prosper Oh Lord pour your fire upon their heads in Jesus’name.
AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF ”BACK TO SENDERS”
- O God breathe upon me your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange powers, strange candles, and strange mirrors assigned against my life, shatter in the name of Jesus.
- My body refuse to cooperate with any arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every fetish material prepared to attack me, back to senders in Jesus name.
- All assignment of dark powers and their agents against me, my work and family, back to senders, in Jesus name.
- Every wicked plan to embarrass me through mistakes and errors, now and in future, back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Any Effigy, Evil shadow, Strange wind directed to attack me, my work and family in the name of Jesus TURN BACK, attack your sender by die in Jesus name.
- O! Lord let my enemies turn back and perish at your presence in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of sickness fired against me, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- O finger of God, arise and remove the evil seeds planted in my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, protect me and my family from mysterious demonic arrows of the night, in Jesus name.
- The next arrows of the enemy against my life will go back to senders and kill them, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to put charm on the ground for me to step on it, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Hands of the wicked upon my life and destiny, blood of Jesus wash it away, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, consume every demonic altar waiting for loss and shame, in the name of Jesus.
- The Bible says, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So therefore, I declare: Any power that touched me by mistake, error shall be wasted by correction, in the name of Jesus.
- I loose my destiny, glory, star from the grip of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic poison come out of my body, finance, marriage, business etc, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked altars, preventing me from moving forward, I scatter you and the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil arrows emanated through curses, bad foundation, parental sin, covenant, bad marriage, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT POWERS
- All hidden evil marks in my body, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft food or drink I have taken in the dreams, I neutralize and flush it out by the blood of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft padlock, used to lock doors of my supernatural and physical breakthroughs, in the air, land or sea, catch fire and break into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Any aggressive witchcraft animals assigned to terminate my blessings, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft broom used to sweep away my favour, progress, breakthroughs, prosperity, finances and marriage, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus
- I command any aggressive powers assigned to arrest me and lock me up spiritually, you are a failure, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every evil load of affliction, depression, family strife and suffering brought by witchcraft into my life, I send them back to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all aggressive witchcraft agents assigned against my life begin to chase themselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Any witchcraft power, that has stolen from me, in the dream, be arrested now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft devourer, assigned against my life, devour yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every aggressive spirit husband or wife delaying my marital blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the hands, legs and backbone of all aggressive demons against my success, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let every manipulation of the sun, the moon and the stars against me and my family die, in the name of Jesus
- I receive strength to paralyse every form of witchcraft in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive the boldness to tame witchcraft activities, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I receive the discerning spirit today to unravel the deceptions of witchcraft spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft power / agents in charge of our matter, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Any power put in place to supervise and confirm failure in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in me, around me, within me, contesting with the presence of Holy Spirit in me, are you still alive? die forever and perish, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the Living God, arise and take me to my place of blessing now, in Jesus name.
WARFARE PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES
- It is written, Psalm 7:15-16 says, “He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.  His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.” Action prayer: Anyone that digged a pit of failure for me shall backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written, Psalm 35:8 says, “Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.” Action prayer: Every plan of the enemy against my fruitfulness shall go back to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written, Jeremiah 17:18 says, “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.” Action prayer: Let destruction come upon those that are planning evil against me, in the name of Jesus.
- In Numbers 23:23 says, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”Action prayer: I cancel all witchcraft attacks, spells, jinx against my destiny; go back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 18:44-45 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.” Action prayer: The strongman behind my challenges shall fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Action prayer: O God, arise and empower me to attack my enemies assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Matthew 3:10 says, “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” Action prayer: Every planted my Father has not planted in my life, shall be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Isaiah 59:19 says, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Action prayer: Every problem that comes to my life through dreams or my foundation, be destroyed, in Jesus name.
- Joshua 1:5 says, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Action prayer: My Lord, help me to keep my hold on You when trials and temptation comes, in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 27:2 says, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.” Action prayer: Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, your time is up, die, in Jesus name.
- 2 Tim. 4:18 says, “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.” Action prayer: Let the works of my hands, be fully protected, in the name of Jesus.
- Rev. 13:10 says, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” Action prayer: Father Lord, whatever weapon or tricks of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy, destroy them with their weapon forever, in Jesus name.
- Isaiah 49:24-26 says, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.” Action prayer: Any power calling my destiny into captivity, release me and die, in Jesus name.
- Isaiah 54:15,17 says, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” Action prayer: Any evil attack against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Isaiah 43:19 says, Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Action prayer: My God, make a way for me today, in Jesus name.
- Jeremiah 32:17 says, Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Action prayer: Lord Jesus, let my situation receive life and your divine touch, in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 91:10 says, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. Action prayer: No evil shall befall me and my household, in the name of Jesus.
- Zech. 4:6 says, “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Action prayer: Let the weak say I am strong. Let the poor say I am rich, in Jesus name.
- Matt. 18:18-19 says, “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Action prayer: I bind and cast out every evil spirit attached to my life, and I come against your reigns in my life, in Jesus name.
- Deut. 28:7 says, “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Action prayer: My enemies shall flee away from me, in Jesus name.
PSALMIST PRAYER OF ENOUGH IS ENOUGH – Dr D.K.Olukoya
- Powers that wants me to wear the garment of madness run mad and die in Jesus’name.
- Destiny spoilers, let them sleep the sleep of death in Jesus’name.
- Any old person using my glory to have long life, Lord beat them to death in Jesus’name.
- The sacrifice of elders offered at the grave to put me to shame, bury them inside the same grave in Jesus’name.
- Stones of death, stones of fire strike against the strongman blocking my way in Jesus’name.
- Every evil stone that the enemy is throwing at me, seven folds ,let the stones go back to the senders in Jesus’name.
- Any wicked personalty that wants to turn my goodness to rag , Lion of Judah, tear them to pieces in Jesus’name.
- Any evil power turning to animal in order to attack me, divine hunters shoot them to death in Jesus’name.
- Wicked powers that does not want my testimonies to manifest,let the storm of destruction fall upon them in Jesus’name.
- Any power that wants to turn my abode to an abode of crying let them cry to death in Jesus’name.
- Every mandate of evil altar against my life let them backfire in Jesus’ name.
- Any power assigned to cause go slow in my life, let the spirit of decay fall upon them in Jesus’name.
- Oh God move my enemies from tragedy to tragedy in Jesus’name.
- Every mandate of evil altar against my life let them backfire in Jesus’ name.
- Any power assigned to cause go slow in my life, let the spirit of decay fall upon them in Jesus’name.
- The forest my enemies are staying in order to attack me,demons of the forest eat them up in Jesus’ name.
- Wicked elders that are angry with my goodness, Oh God, let the rage to death in Jesus’ name.
- The enemy setting trap for me,hand of God draw me out of their trap and kill my enemies inside the trap they set up in Jesus’name.
- Any power receiving negative training against my life, Oh Lord destruction their brain in Jesus’name.
- Let the blood of my enemies turn to poison in their bodies in Jesus’ name.